What's new

Iranian Mullah Sent to Hospital after Beaten by Women Asking to Cover Her

Federer

BANNED
Reaction score
An Iranian cleric said he was beaten by a woman in the northern province of Semnan after delivering a warning about her immodest style of dress, Bloomberg News reported Wednesday, citing the Iranian Mehr news agency.

The woman, who was walking down the street in the town of Shahmirzad, east of Tehran, was asked by the cleric to cover herself up. In response, the woman told him, "you cover your eyes," and when the cleric repeated his warning, she pushed him to the floor.

I politely asked her to cover herself up," Hojatoleslam Ali Beheshti said. According to him, her head was not covered properly, so he repeated his remark. "Not only did she not cover herself up, but she also insulted me. I asked her not to insult me anymore, but she started to yell at me and threaten me. She pushed me and I fell on my back."

Beheshti said that due to the incident he was hospitalized for three days.

n 1979, as Shiite Muslim religious leaders rose to power in Iran, modesty regulations were instated, requiring that women cover their bodies and heads, in order to “preserve society’s morals and security.” In order to enforce modesty regulations, police forces run constant patrols to make sure the Islamic dress code is maintained.

In recent years, however, it seems that Iranian women, especially young women, are starting to express their resistance to the dress code. Women are seen in public with nail polish, make up, and colorful head covers.

Another form of resistance is standing up to criticism, as seen recently in online videos depicting women fighting against dress code enforcement. According to the Mehr news agency, Beheshti is not the first cleric to be beaten up after delivering a warning.

Iran: Cleric beaten by 'immodest' woman - Israel News, Ynetnews

Not surprising.

What is surprising is how it has taken this long.

And why do we not hear more of it.

Like India, Persian women have historically been Lionesses. The mullas should take a hint.

Kaveh Farrokh » The Persian Lioness: Iranian Women in History

Yep, instead Iran should follow the great Indian model where young girls are killed at birth for being born a female, skewed sex ratio, rampant sex industry and a future Thailand in the making. LOL

Iranian government might be a bit too conservative for my liking but you know deep down they want the best for their females and don’t want them to become sex objects, cannot say the same for India.

Yep, instead Iran should follow the great Indian model where young girls are killed at birth for being born a female, skewed sex ratio, rampant sex industry and a future Thailand in the making. LOL

Iranian government might be a bit too conservative for my liking but you know deep down they want the best for their females and don’t want them to become sex objects, cannot say the same for India.

Look to your glorious past Egyptian.

When you had strong women like Cleopatra making out with rulers of the world.

Most Mullahs are douche-bags who think they are the direct descendents of Allah. God's own army. Some of the fatwas they dish out in the name of Allah are outrageously ridiculous and people are supposed to follow their diktats like sheep. It's all about a false sense of power that gives them a high.

Here are some of those fatwas we're supposed to obey:

The Fatwa: Grand Mufti Sheikh Ibn Baaz: The Sun Revolves Around the Earth

In a 2000 Fatwa titled “The Transmitted and Sensory Proofs of the Rotation of the Sun and Stillness of the Earth”, Saudi Arabian Grand Mufti Sheikh Ibn Baaz asserted that the earth was flat and disk-like and that the sun revolved around it. He had insisted that satellite images to the contrary were nothing but a Western conspiracy against the Islamic world!!!

The Fatwa: Muhammad Al-Munajid: Bring Me the Head of Mickey Mouse

Calling Mickey “one of Satan’s soldiers,” Sheikh Muhammad Al-Munajid decreed that household mice and their cartoon cousins must be “killed in all cases”, according to the U.K.’s Daily Telegraph. Mickey won’t be alone. Munajid also put a hit on Jerry from “Tom and Jerry”!!

The Fatwa: Infidel Vaccine

Polio is actually in Nigeria, Afghanistan and Pakistan. Why? Because an anti-polio fatwa by anti-Western clerics forbid Pakistani children from immunizations, because the clerics are saying the vaccine is a conspiracy to make Muslims sterile!!!

So, these are the yahoos whose diktats we are supposed to follow in letter and spirit, or else......

Good Job. Why women always wear to burka.. if men have problem then can wear burka , and stop their eyes to watch other ladies..

Look to your glorious past Egyptian.

When you had strong women like Cleopatra making out with rulers of the world.

Firstly, Cleopatra wasn’t Egyptian but Greek.
All I am saying is look at the pathetic status of women in India first before attacking Iran. In India women are burnt alive, killed for being born as a female; rape epidemic, skewed sex ratio creating a homosexual community, thriving sex industry for sex tourists and hatred of Indian women by Indian males. Yes, Iran does have its fault like all nations but Iranian women have it better than Indian women

A woman’s place in the world, ranked from first to last: Mother’s Day | News | National Post
Best and Worst Countries for Women, the Full List - The Daily Beast

Fix your own home before trying to fix someone else’s

Most Mullahs are douche-bags who think they are the direct descendents of Allah. God's own army. Some of the fatwas they dish out in the name of Allah are outrageously ridiculous and people are supposed to follow their diktats like sheep. It's all about a false sense of power that gives them a high.

Here are some of those fatwas we're supposed to obey:

The Fatwa: Grand Mufti Sheikh Ibn Baaz: The Sun Revolves Around the Earth

In a 2000 Fatwa titled “The Transmitted and Sensory Proofs of the Rotation of the Sun and Stillness of the Earth”, Saudi Arabian Grand Mufti Sheikh Ibn Baaz asserted that the earth was flat and disk-like and that the sun revolved around it. He had insisted that satellite images to the contrary were nothing but a Western conspiracy against the Islamic world!!!

The Fatwa: Muhammad Al-Munajid: Bring Me the Head of Mickey Mouse

Calling Mickey “one of Satan’s soldiers,” Sheikh Muhammad Al-Munajid decreed that household mice and their cartoon cousins must be “killed in all cases”, according to the U.K.’s Daily Telegraph. Mickey won’t be alone. Munajid also put a hit on Jerry from “Tom and Jerry”!!

The Fatwa: Infidel Vaccine

Polio is actually in India, Nigeria, Afghanistan and Pakistan. Why? Because an anti-polio fatwa by anti-Western clerics forbid Pakistani children from immunizations, because the clerics are saying the vaccine is a conspiracy to make Muslims sterile!!!

So, these are the yahoos whose diktats we are supposed to follow in letter and spirit, or else......

Non of the 'Mullahs' you mentioned are Iranian,most of them are Wahabi Muftis in Saudi Arabia.
Whatever the Mullahs in Iran are,at least they don't have these ridiculous fatwas,you won't find even one example of that.

Then why dont you go out in the street and burn India's flag too.. That is what all Egyptians are good for.. And lets not talk about talk about treating women with respect shall we.. Everyone saw how Egyptians molested foreign reporters and local women like rabid dogs during the protests..

All I am saying is look at the pathetic status of women in India first before attacking Iran. In India women are burnt alive, killed for being born as a female; rape epidemic, skewed sex ratio creating a homosexual community, thriving sex industry for sex tourists and hatred of Indian women by Indian males. Yes, Iran does have its fault like all nations but Iranian women have it better than Indian women

A woman’s place in the world, ranked from first to last: Mother’s Day | News | National Post

Practice what you preach ,

Irrespective of all the wicked things (you mentioned) that happen to Indian females, India in terms of Gender Gap Index for 2011 is ranked at 113 (shamefull enough) , while Egypt is ranked at 123.

WEF_GenderGap_Report_2011.pdf

Sure as a culture India is bad for women also poverty being another factor.

However, Govt Laws for Indian women are very supportive for their upliftment.

I am not attacking anybody, least of all Iran, so please understand the context before jumping in with your BS views about India.

Iran and its women have a long and chequered history. They stood side by side with their men in many a war, without the nee to cover themselves in an Islamic fashion.

Iran as a society and as a people are not regressive and archaic in their thinking, especially when it comes to their women.

Their Mullas are also from amongst them, but cut from a different cloth. Anything the Arabs can do, we can go one step further.

Whether culture congruent or not.

That seems to be the regime's mantra.

indians having problem with all the islamic values... no wonder ,

Non of the 'Mullahs' you mentioned are Iranian,most of them are Wahabi Muftis in Saudi Arabia.
Whatever the Mullahs in Iran are,at least they don't have these ridiculous fatwas,you won't find even one example of that.
Here's an example: Iranian Supreme Leader Khamenei issued a religious edict—a fatwa—forbidding the production, stockpiling and use of nuclear weapons!! He said that a nuclear bomb is a sin in Islam! :woot:

Ok, this one isn't so funny as the others! More sensible I should say.

Here's an example: Iranian Supreme Leader Khamenei issued a religious edict—a fatwa—forbidding the production, stockpiling and use of nuclear weapons!! He said that a nuclear bomb is a sin in Islam!

Really? Laughable and ridiculous in the extreme! :P
What the hell?Are you on drugs or something?Which part do you find ridiculous?

Back
Top Bottom