What's new

Iranian envoy opposes Turkmen gas delivery to Turkey via Caspian Sea

Caspian Sea isn't Iran's territory, I think Iranian Turks must unite with Turkey and Azerbaijan and slap these faggots. Islam World needs a big, unite Turkish Empire again like Seljuks.

Caspian Sea isn't Iran's territory, I think Iranian Turks must unite with Turkey and Azerbaijan and slap these faggots. Islam World needs a big, unite Turkish Empire again like Seljuks.

Iran wants to divide Turkey and Azerbaijan from central-Asia through blocking us in the Caspian sea. Caspian sea belongs to Azeribaijani.

Iran has right over good part of Caspian sea. Besides, if one look at the map, Iranian territory is the closest and easiest passage for Turkmen gas to reach Turkey and Europe. Unless, other pipeline of Nabucco comes though Ajerbizan/Armenia. But Russia will take care so it does not happen.

It may come as bitter pill but Turkish entanglement in neighbors "regime change" scheme bearing fruits for Turkey now. Germany just canceled talks with Turkey on EU integration. It is rather unfortunate, Turkey had its chance to champion regional cooperation and to be an alternative hub to Russian pipeline but dancing on GCC tune and regime change ambition got in the way of its real long term interest.

Not only Iran; Russia opposes this gas pipeline too. Fact is that the borders of the Caspian Sea aren't clear, and both Russia and Iran are blocking this plan under the pretext of environmental issues.

First unite your own people. :lol:

@atatwolf

Good job buddy. Show that administration why they shouldn't have lied to us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Russia is on Turkey's side, not on Iran side. Russia and Turkey already have energy projects. In case Iran war starts. We will help Azeri too and Russia will do anything.

Russia is on Turkey's side, not on Iran side. Russia and Turkey already have energy projects. In case Iran war starts. We will help Azeri too and Russia will do anything.

1) Russia is not on Azerbaijan's side (Turkey has no role in the Caspian Sea), but on Iran's side. Read the reports.
2) You can help anyone you want. I'm sure our great Turkish friends, Erdogan and Davatoglu, will consult you before making the decision though.

1) Russia is not on Azerbaijan's side (Turkey has no role in the Caspian Sea), but on Iran's side. Read the reports.
So why is Russia selling weapons to Azerbaijan and not to Iran?
2) You can help anyone you want. I'm sure our great Turkish friends, Erdogan and Davatoglu, will consult you before making the decision though.
ERdogan and Davutoglu will be the least of your problems when US starting to drop bombs.

So why is Russia selling weapons to Azerbaijan and not to Iran?

Sanctions + counterdeals from Israel and the US. Russia will always back Armenia, even if they sell weapons to Azeris.

ERdogan and Davutoglu will be the least of your problems when US starting to drop bombs.

Still buying this nonsense?

Sanctions + counterdeals from Israel and the US. Russia will always back Armenia, even if they sell weapons to Azeris.
We were talking here about Iran, not Armenia. Russia doesn't give a damn about either. Look at Armenia, they are living off of 3000 dollar per year. The truth is that you make up excuses everytime.. Sanctions and counterdeals? WTF? what kind of excuse is that? Do you think Turkey would abandon Azerbaijan to have counter deals with Iran? Iran doesn't have back-up from Russia when the game starts. Give me proof for the opposite.

It is none of Iran's business what other Nations do.

Indeed. But some Iranians think they can decide what other people do, hahah. They should be careful.. if they don't want to pay the price.

Back
Top Bottom