What's new

Iran Vs Israel Science

bastard 500, do you even know what is the diffrence between missiles? about nodong and sejjil 2 ,
No Dong 2
Alternate Name: Ro-dong 2; No Dong B
Class: MRBM
Basing: Road mobile
Length: 16.20 m
Diameter: 1.8 m
Launch Weight: 16500 kg
Payload: Single warhead
Warhead: Nuclear, HE, chemical, or submunitions
Propulsion: Single-stage liquid
Range: 1500-3000 km

now sejjil :
Type Strategic MRBM
Service history
Used by Iran
Production history
Manufacturer Iran
Specifications
Weight 26000 Kilogram
Length 19 Meter
Diameter 1.5 Meter
Warhead One
Engine Solid (two-stage)
Operational
range 2000-2500 km

and if you open your eyes you will see that it's air controllers are completely different
1) Stop cursing like a girl, its pathetic.
2) All data you posted here is just speculations. There is nothing official.
3) Even if this data is correct that means that Iran finally could develop 30 years old Pershing II analogue.

Anything else?

Sejjil - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

look , when the engines are completely different so the missiles are different . because the main classing mode is based on fuel and stages of launch. sejjil 2 best things are it's stealth, high speed (12 mack to 15 mack in last stage ) and the warheads.

when nodong use liquid and it's one stage and in oppose of that sejjil is a two stage solid one so they are diffrent even if they be similar, and look at the little wings of sejjil , we had make some of these instead of 3 big wings at the end it cause the CEP of -10 meters. (some source say 50 meter ) what ever.

Khalij Fars - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/i...XE_mZWcvS465nMdVuTkRTLqVpwLC9c5lumMN3ozhZO5Kw
this one is based on fateh 110 but they put an optical or radar controlling equipment to find the target in final stage it's final speed is about 3 mach.
whis is fateh 110 : (look the top)
https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/i...9pPBs3YtLOZz8erJxrW_iOF1HHJ7Y4HsatkSos4XmnAO5
https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/i...D9JEjk1oB2zANKJ0jouokZyvXh3alJmg4CZmd-oVvjjzZ
and khalij fars
https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/i...PfQh2Ea3MwM2bVcfpAZJtbm8w63bZ_T4Y17EKf8Qrqee6

and one my friends handmade rocket!!!
http://gallery.military.ir/albums/userpics/_DSC0707~0.jpg

and one thing more: if you do not attack us we won't attack you, even you be Israel!!!

We have been through this before and have established that the rating is based on citable research documents not the actual quality of research. For example Israel could be releasing 1 document on very high tech nuclear discovery while Iran can release 10 documents on making kebabs. While Iran would be ranked higher in terms of quality but not in terms of quantity...

Practically speaking Israel is ahead of all in science.

And now here is my evidence from the same site when sorted by %% of citations..as you can see..Israel maintains the lead in citeable documents.

cFk6E.jpg

And here is one more based on international collaboration..Israel and KSA maintain lead while Iran is lowest.

y5kg9.jpg

Now someone will come and say zionist conspiracy!

We have been through this before and have established that the rating is based on citable research documents not the actual quality of research. For example Israel could be releasing 1 document on very high tech nuclear discovery while Iran can release 10 documents on making kebabs. While Iran would be ranked higher in terms of quality but not in terms of quantity...

Practically speaking Israel is ahead of all in science.

say something new ... enough spaming

you open your eyes and see the previous posts!!!!

and as a matter of fact , after terror attacks in iran, our scientist were commanded to keep their info secret for their life ...

somebozo, israel is your enemy too!!! please ignore them for now , at least...
and the things we build are for our need and the things they build is for their need, and yes in many cases they are ahead but we had planned to reach them in this decade(2010-2020).... and after that we can show you alot of things.

iran best major of science is it's medical and drugs, we almost build many things that we want.

and graphs are not everything!!!

FOR EXAMPLE USA spend million of dollars to build a pen that writes in space, instead Russian astronauts used pencil!!!!

and as a matter of fact , after terror attacks in iran, our scientist were commanded to keep their info secret for their life ...

So everyone keeps a secret and nobody learns!

somebozo, israel is your enemy too!!!

Since when, where and how?

FOR EXAMPLE USA spend million of dollars to build a pen that writes in space, instead Russian astronauts used pencil!!!!

By investing those millions of dollars they learn a lot about capillary action and the result is sophisticated heat-pipes which are used in wide range of applications today. Every laptop has got one. Open your eyes and learn.!

no i did'nt mean laptop pens, a normal pens that can write in space, on the papers!!
"So everyone keeps a secret and nobody learns!"
i meant they can't say everything in the internet etc... all of the science must be kept in iran ( like classified information that you can't tell everybody).

they are your enemy because of their thought. do you want that israel capture a huge part your country? because they have plans for ME accepting it or not ...

people often say in awe, a few million jews and they accomplished this and that! i say, if jews number only in millions, then their accomplishments don't mean anything to a truly great people.

two things, for instance, that some admiring chinese actually mentioned to me where they thought there might be great prospect for sino-israeli collaboration: agricultural technology (something about irrigation, i believe) and the fight against terrorists. if chinese had done agriculture the way jews did it in israel, the chinese agrarian civilization would have gone extinct many, many centuries ago before we achieved dominance in continental east asia. and if chinese had dealt with turkic terrorists the way the jews had coped with their enemies, the chinese civilization again would have been vanquished many, many centuries ago.

the lesson is, once we get to study the jews closely, we realize that all their intellligence really have amounted to naught in the past few thousand years. there might have been a few jew smartasses, but among such a petty people a true genius cannot be born.

You are the one making stupid racist comments. No one said Jews were inferior. When it is pointed out to you that you are not as good as another country at something your answer is that you are a smaller country. Well if you are a smaller country behave like a smaller country say like Jordan. Stop threatening great larger countries than yourself.

You retain the Samson option. Why should Pakistan not have plans for Tel Aviv and why should Iranians except that you a mosquito should dare threaten Tehran.

Behave like a small country and we will all say very good you are doing well for a small country but that is it. You are not invincible and omnipotent as per your and American propaganda

You are the clown who opened this thread "Iran vs Israel science" so stick to your topics

Sejjil - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

look , when the engines are completely different so the missiles are different . because the main classing mode is based on fuel and stages of launch. sejjil 2 best things are it's stealth, high speed (12 mack to 15 mack in last stage ) and the warheads.

when nodong use liquid and it's one stage and in oppose of that sejjil is a two stage solid one so they are diffrent even if they be similar, and look at the little wings of sejjil , we had make some of these instead of 3 big wings at the end it cause the CEP of -10 meters. (some source say 50 meter ) what ever.

Khalij Fars - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/i...XE_mZWcvS465nMdVuTkRTLqVpwLC9c5lumMN3ozhZO5Kw
this one is based on fateh 110 but they put an optical or radar controlling equipment to find the target in final stage it's final speed is about 3 mach.
whis is fateh 110 : (look the top)
https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/i...9pPBs3YtLOZz8erJxrW_iOF1HHJ7Y4HsatkSos4XmnAO5
https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/i...D9JEjk1oB2zANKJ0jouokZyvXh3alJmg4CZmd-oVvjjzZ
and khalij fars
https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/i...PfQh2Ea3MwM2bVcfpAZJtbm8w63bZ_T4Y17EKf8Qrqee6

and one my friends handmade rocket!!!
http://gallery.military.ir/albums/userpics/_DSC0707~0.jpg
Again these are claims. I can tell to that during 2006 war Hezbollah fired some 20 new super duber Iranian Fajar-5 rockets but they could not hit even a town. Thats how accurate ur rockets are.

and one thing more: if you do not attack us we won't attack you, even you be Israel!!!
You attack us using ur proxies.

I don't have time to read 6 pages probably most was bullchit. I don't know about "science" what science? there are many branches of science. From where i stand science is for humanity and most of scientific achievements(well civil ones at least) are shared between universities and other organizations regardless of nationality.

Talking about engineering however iran have a VERY ******* long way to go before comparing her **** to israel's.

no i did'nt mean laptop pens, a normal pens that can write in space, on the papers!!
"So everyone keeps a secret and nobody learns!"
i meant they can't say everything in the internet etc... all of the science must be kept in iran ( like classified information that you can't tell everybody).

they are your enemy because of their thought. do you want that israel capture a huge part your country? because they have plans for ME accepting it or not ...

You win clown of the year award

I never said laptop pens..I said heat pipes..which are used to cool your laptop processor...

Iranian troll!

By investing those millions of dollars they learn a lot about capillary action and the result is sophisticated heat-pipes which are used in wide range of applications today. Every laptop has got one. Open your eyes and learn.!
I really support this idea of spending money on every thing you need regardless the final benefit and in my opinion that's why the west more advanced than Russia or the rest of the world.

India Egypt Turkey Pakistan
1996 20,499 2,738 5,596 893
1997 20,958 2,743 5,777 975
1998 21,696 2,754 6,364 1,092
1999 22,828 2,667 7,566 1,153
2000 23,191 2,858 7,623 1,174
2001 24,334 3,091 9,210 1,299
2002 26,162 3,275 11,662 1,424
2003 30,087 3,821 14,432 1,539
2004 31,846 4,063 17,059 1,897
2005 36,302 4,242 19,078 2,513
2006 42,246 4,788 21,331 3,119
2007 47,181 5,372 23,138 3,750
2008 53,079 6,048 24,091 4,707
2009 60,622 7,646 27,657 5,752
2010 71,975 8,459 30,594 6,987

A small comparison between Turkey, Egypt, India and Pakistan.

Turkey and India are making huge jumps year to year, and Pakistan under all it's current problem isn't doing to bad either.

Back
Top Bottom