What's new

Iran to take action if US aircraft carrier returns

a question: does the system in iran care more about iran or islam ?
my choice is iran, because the government in iran is supposed to represent iranian people not some foreign people or ideology....
It seems you don't know much about Iran if you think the problem is Islam vs Iranians
I read often this in royalist websites or communist websites: to oppose Islam=Arabs against the Iranians
But this is not that simple

You didn't need to choose between Iran and Islam. this is non sense or should be non sense.
Islam is a personal choice of religion , my own faith, i should not take it out to please some anti Arab people.
But even Grand Ayatollah Montazeri said it was a mistake to put a spiritual leader . So yeah that's not simple as you say.
Do you know how came Khamenei to power? Seems not . Otherwise you'd know that he didn't get the Ayatollah status so he couldn't be candidate but since revolution some guys could become Ayatollah by political decision and not by the normal way as it was always before (university of Qom ... if you want i explain you how it happens).

When we were in the street we said that Islamic words . We keep most of us being muslims BUT we don't accept lake of freedom
we don't want the sepah power and the total power of Khamenei that can decide the major of Tehran the deputies and the president and the chief of justice... well he decides for everything. It is more the matter of:
choose between Dictatorship OR the power to the Iranians
= dictatorship vs democracy

But i can only agree theocracy is a big miss. And so much insult even to our religion.
good exemple: if you insult Khamenei you insult Islam

any government that puts ideology, religion above their own people's welfare and well-being is mistaken ...
go for islam and see who supports you ...
agree
who supports iranian version of islam ?
bahrain ? lebanon ?
who cares ?
that's true.
Bahrain is not even linked to Iranian authorities except in the dream of some countries around.
Lebanon Hezbollah? Yeah at its creation and still it depends but much less than before: they turn to a national policy and goal.
Yeah as you say... who cares.. i wonder why these stupid guys in Iran believe in some influence ... ever heard them saying Egypt Libya and so are following the exemple of Iran... sick guys are ... sick. they need psychiatric .
most arabs, pakistanis, sunnis are working to destroy or weaken iran
most hate iran because they dont like its islam
no matter what you do you wont get wahhabis to love you
you wont get sunnis to l ove you
it is a losing game
i don't agree. you are speaking about a minority of fanatics then.
Most Pakistanis hopefully respect the citizens of Iran like we should respect them.
Sunnis? Ok i am living in France here something like 10% of the population if Arab/Berber by roots and sunnites
They hate Iran ? NO
Turkish people hate Iran? No i never heard about it. Even some Iranians are still (i always believed it is one of our big problems) racists towards : Arabs then Turks and of course Afghans ... but it changes for good i wish . At least we should educate our children for change the mentality
I see mostly KSA who seems to hate Iran but is it Iran's regime or Iran? that's a question we already have the answer . As i said to Mosa Khatami had good relations with KSA because he knew how to respect other countries ...
with respect you get back respect.
we should leave them alone
who cares about islam
just care about your own people, country
show you deserve to rule
and you get your people's support
stop oppose Islam to Iran. If theocracy is non sense then oppose Islam to Iran is another fascist non sense too.
Iran belonging to all faith of Iranians as it is owned by its all people.
look at turkey
you can say they are puppets
but without oil they are far ahead of iran
if being puppets means you become stronger, richer, more developed
then being puppets is not so bad
hell, even saudi arabia is not doing that bad
Turkey did it smart. When i was young and goes with my dad in Turkey, they said "wow in Iran you have money"
Now you almost the situation reversed.

Anyway I believe NO we should not care about neighboorhood!
The region is owned by all of us we need to respect each other
for any nation most important is good relations with neighbours then the normalized relations (at least) with ALL countries
We need KSA we need Pakistan we need Israel we need Turkey
We need respect USA and get respect back, the same for China

I'd like to share a few points of view. I am baffled at the way the US administration is pushing Tehran so much. There is nothing good that will come out it. The calculations may be, if Iran gets cornered, it will give in, not wanting to face an all out war with the US. Anyone with a little understanding of strengths of both these nations will know that Iran will lose in a few weeks on a conventional platform. We can run all the amazing unknown hidden strengths of the Iranians but despite their best efforts, the Iranians will lose everything. Just like any and all of the Arabian nations would. Though not without severely damaging the US interests in the Persian Gulf. This however could be a calculated game on both sides. What if the US is wanting a limited engagement to destroy the nuclear plants, and in the corridors of the Pentagon, there may be echos of how we can do this. The Iranian regime at the same time is also sensitive to domestic concerns and economic woes. A single outside threat may bring the Iranian nation together might be the thinking within the clerical circles. Even a limited war may shore up support that gives the regime a longer stay in the countries government. Both sides have calculated in their minds regardless of the incalculable variables of what can go wrong that this will be a manageable incident. However i feel that the US is pressing the Iranians in the wrong direction. This entire situation can be completely diffused if people on both sides are serious to resolve it. Having said that, i don't think the white house has wise council nor does the State Department pay heed to options that will bring about a real positive change. The Saudis are also not helping in this matter. This conflict will put their fears of a growing Iranian influence at bay. They may very well be guaranteeing the US of their support and unfettered access to oil if the Iranian problem is solved quickly. And on the issue of the State of Israel, i think they stand to lose either way. They will be better of with direct engagement with Iran and re-engaging the Palestinians.

very much agree but^^^^^are you factoring elections and influence of AIPAC

I'd like to share a few points of view. I am baffled at the way the US administration is pushing Tehran so much. There is nothing good that will come out it. The calculations may be, if Iran gets cornered, it will give in, not wanting to face an all out war with the US. Anyone with a little understanding of strengths of both these nations will know that Iran will lose in a few weeks on a conventional platform. We can run all the amazing unknown hidden strengths of the Iranians but despite their best efforts, the Iranians will lose everything. Just like any and all of the Arabian nations would. Though not without severely damaging the US interests in the Persian Gulf. This however could be a calculated game on both sides. What if the US is wanting a limited engagement to destroy the nuclear plants, and in the corridors of the Pentagon, there may be echos of how we can do this. The Iranian regime at the same time is also sensitive to domestic concerns and economic woes. A single outside threat may bring the Iranian nation together might be the thinking within the clerical circles. Even a limited war may shore up support that gives the regime a longer stay in the countries government. Both sides have calculated in their minds regardless of the incalculable variables of what can go wrong that this will be a manageable incident. However i feel that the US is pressing the Iranians in the wrong direction. This entire situation can be completely diffused if people on both sides are serious to resolve it. However i don't think the white house has wise council nor does the State Department Pay head to options that will bring about a real positive change.

Welcome to the game of Chess. Your move :coffee:

a question: does the system in iran care more about iran or islam ?
my choice is iran, because the government in iran is supposed to represent iranian people not some foreign people or ideology....
any government that puts ideology, religion above their own people's welfare and well-being is mistaken ...
go for islam and see who supports you ...
who supports iranian version of islam ?
bahrain ? lebanon ?
who cares ?
most arabs, pakistanis, sunnis are working to destroy or weaken iran
most hate iran because they dont like its islam
no matter what you do you wont get wahhabis to love you
you wont get sunnis to l ove you
it is a losing game

we should leave them alone
who cares about islam
just care about your own people, country
show you deserve to rule
and you get your people's support

look at turkey
you can say they are puppets
but without oil they are far ahead of iran
if being puppets means you become stronger, richer, more developed
then being puppets is not so bad
hell, even saudi arabia is not doing that bad
islam is islam iranian version or etc is nonsense
look at my iran islamic idea
which one benefit iran more?
seriously did you fight for your beloved iran as a nationalist?! with nationalist idea?!even if you belive in such thing why you living in US why? U see im more nationalist than you i prefer to fight and die here and your nationalism lead you there
so dont talk like you care about iran! as far as you are there and we here we have more right to talk about nationalism eventhough we dont believe in it!
talking about my idea is something else which is completely offtopic
most arabs how do you define arabs!
their goverments or the people who ruled by bunch of US backed dictators?
indeed if it was their people no one pay a cent to weaken iran
about pakistan its some US and SAUDI backed terrorist who act against us
you dunno about kinds of islam so stop talking like the dont like our way or their way
i have lots of sunnis fried who love me more than nationalists

you dont care about islam and iran you proved that who do you care really its yourself indeed.
do you know why more than half of this people still support this leadership its just because of islam
you know for hundreds of years hundreds of nations lived here baluch kurd turk azeri arab lor persian if they want to care about their nationality there was no such thing as iran at all

you can be a puppet and serve you masters its your perspective of iran and YOU DO NOT represent all of iranian neither do i.you can see people votes thats gonna represent

I'd like to share a few points of view. I am baffled at the way the US administration is pushing Tehran so much. There is nothing good that will come out it. The calculations may be, if Iran gets cornered, it will give in, not wanting to face an all out war with the US. Anyone with a little understanding of strengths of both these nations will know that Iran will lose in a few weeks on a conventional platform. We can run all the amazing unknown hidden strengths of the Iranians but despite their best efforts, the Iranians will lose everything. Just like any and all of the Arabian nations would. Though not without severely damaging the US interests in the Persian Gulf. This however could be a calculated game on both sides. What if the US is wanting a limited engagement to destroy the nuclear plants, and in the corridors of the Pentagon, there may be echos of how we can do this. The Iranian regime at the same time is also sensitive to domestic concerns and economic woes. A single outside threat may bring the Iranian nation together might be the thinking within the clerical circles. Even a limited war may shore up support that gives the regime a longer stay in the countries government. Both sides have calculated in their minds regardless of the incalculable variables of what can go wrong that this will be a manageable incident. However i feel that the US is pressing the Iranians in the wrong direction. This entire situation can be completely diffused if people on both sides are serious to resolve it. Having said that, i don't think the white house has wise council nor does the State Department pay heed to options that will bring about a real positive change. The Saudis are also not helping in this matter. This conflict will put their fears of a growing Iranian influence at bay. They may very well be guaranteeing the US of their support and unfettered access to oil if the Iranian problem is solved quickly. And on the issue of the State of Israel, i think they stand to lose either way. They will be better of with direct engagement with Iran and re-engaging the Palestinians.
if it was as easy as you said there was no iran at all now .and your fifth fleet was in Israel and the Persian gulf was israel gulf.

the thing is even if you can destroy whole military facilities what you gonna do to 10m militia that hide everywhere.this amount is just those who have been trained by now not those who act alone out of hatred ,
what you gonna do to these people nuke whole iran? what you gonna do to thousand of iranian who bomb you bases all over the wolrd.

i just hope there wont be any war at all ,trust me sanction wont destroy iran we will deal with it somehow.
why should we kill each other instead of talk?
thats the thing you should ask you Politicians.

if it was as easy as you said there was no iran at all now .and your fifth fleet was in Israel and the Persian gulf was israel gulf.

the thing is even if you can destroy whole military facilities what you gonna do to 10m militia that hide everywhere.this amount is just those who have been trained by now not those who act alone out of hatred ,
what you gonna do to these people nuke whole iran? what you gonna do to thousand of iranian who bomb you bases all over the wolrd.

i just hope there wont be any war at all ,trust me sanction wont destroy iran we will deal with it somehow.
why should we kill each other instead of talk?
thats the thing you should ask you Politicians.

Yes the only way to solving this is a genuine desire to solve the problem if there is one.

No offense to Iran but what makes you think that you stand a chance against USA if Pakistan (being a Nuclear Powered Country)
don't stand no chance!

I spent a year in Tehran. Everyone I talked to cursed Islam ... not mullahs, but Islam. They realized that mullahs are themselves nothing but agents of Islam. Islam is the source and it has - as a virus (a meme) - infected minds. Not to mention that these idiots who promote Islam, mullahs, are nothing but illiterate brainwashed villagers. The village idiots of Iran coming to power.

Even the US paid a heavy price for having their Christian village idiot - GW Bush - as president. Do we expect any better from the villagers who know nothing but Quran. ?

Iran's cure is to wipe out ignorance, which comes in many forms, the most vicious form being Islam. I am not saying there are not other problems, but a lot of the ignorance is being channeled into Islam, even if it has nothing to do with Islam. Islam has become the last refuge of ignorant, uneducated, unthinking people who cannot face reality.

There is no hope for Iran as long as the village idiot is in power.

There are many layers of truth and nothing in this world remains purely good or purely evil. The world is entrapped in many shades of grey that is being either washed or dirtied by the evil of propaganda.
While World is absolutely not black and white, but its also true that some are blackier and some are whiter.

Lets take the most bashed regime - Nazis. They werent pure-evil-psycho-demons as pictured now, its just how they're portrayed. However they were the MAJOR source of suffering on Earth. About US or Israel we could also say they arent evil-psycho-demons, but they are the major source of suffering on Earth, not as bad as nazis, but a lot of similarities. Plus they arent done yet - they could just as well push World to WW3, and then they could draw equality to nazis.

This entire situation can be completely diffused if people on both sides are serious to resolve it.
Nothing Iran does would resolve the situation, unless they completely surrender the interests. Its not happening, so US/Israel, etc. will be pushing and pushing till war or surrender happens.

Few examples - remember how US proposed enrichment to 20% to be done in another country? Iran agreed. Then US asked Brazil, they agreed, and deal was about to be closed, but... US refused to sign. Angry El Baradey then said, that US didnt wanted to make this deal happen in the 1st place, its was just for show.

Previous Iran president stopped enrichment and asked sanctions to be lifted, Bush in response called Iran "axis of evil".

Bottom line:
Iran realized long ago, West doesnt want peaceful resolution, they want to change regime to puppets, nothing else would satisfy them. West often says sanctions are because of nuclear program, but in reality sanctions started long before that, and would continue even if Iran would close nuclear program tonight. Its just an excuse to punish disobedient nation, if not nuclear, it would be human rights, or whatever they can think off.

No offense to Iran but what makes you think that you stand a chance against USA if Pakistan (being a Nuclear Powered Country)
don't stand no chance!
Pakistan is weaker in conventional military, they also more divided, with their government influenced (and financed, maybe not anymore) by US, etc. On the other hand, majority of Iranians support their government, and could die in millions protecting the country. Thats why then strong Iraq army with a support from US, UK, France, Russia, Gulf Arabs, etc. couldnt win against Iran's civilians.

I spent a year in Tehran. Everyone I talked to cursed Islam ... not mullahs, but Islam. They realized that mullahs are themselves nothing but agents of Islam. Islam is the source and it has - as a virus (a meme) - infected minds. Not to mention that these idiots who promote Islam, mullahs, are nothing but illiterate brainwashed villagers. The village idiots of Iran coming to power.

Even the US paid a heavy price for having their Christian village idiot - GW Bush - as president. Do we expect any better from the villagers who know nothing but Quran. ?

Iran's cure is to wipe out ignorance, which comes in many forms, the most vicious form being Islam. I am not saying there are not other problems, but a lot of the ignorance is being channeled into Islam, even if it has nothing to do with Islam. Islam has become the last refuge of ignorant, uneducated, unthinking people who cannot face reality.

Edit your post.

Back
Top Bottom