What's new

Iran says Israeli jets preparing to strike

Can't allow anything to happen to Iran. China and Russia can bring Iran into SCO and then immediately deploy S-300 and HQ-9 in Iran.

Lol this is not one of those war games on ur PC. Is that game called Civilianisation?

Know one is called Red Alert.

how?? you dont like Indians because americans dont like you.... jdme is not Indian he is american.....

but good to know you dont like indian

lol it is not what i said
but i misunderstood the sentence of jdme it seems

:lol: nuff said
exactly
Press TV is a smarter propaganda program than so many inside Iran

well i guess there is enough problem inside Iran ... or fake problems ... to worry about instead jets
one real one is an economic disaster
the second fake one is the fake dispute between Khamenei and Ahmadinejad (/Mashaei)

PAKISTAN IRAN TURKEY(PIT) ARE ONE INCASE OF A CONFLICT U START IT AND THEN SEE WHAT TURKEY AND PAKISTAN DOES THEY CAN CHOKE OFF YOUR SUPPLIES TO AFGHANISTAN AND IRAQ AND IRAN CAN KILL U OFF IN AFGHANISTAN BY SUPPORTING TALIBAN AND FIGHTING WITH THEM

PAKISTAN IRAN TURKEY(PIT) ARE ONE INCASE OF A CONFLICT U START IT AND THEN SEE WHAT TURKEY AND PAKISTAN DOES THEY CAN CHOKE OFF YOUR SUPPLIES TO AFGHANISTAN AND IRAQ AND IRAN CAN KILL U OFF IN AFGHANISTAN BY SUPPORTING TALIBAN AND FIGHTING WITH THEM

Why you mad though! Turn off your caps lock bro

The probability of Israel attacking Iran is extremely low, they would never attack Iran without the assurance from the US for protection.
It has always bin this way and it always will and right now the US cant afford another conflict or they dont want it as Iran is not a rag tag country like Iraq.

(no offence to Iraq)

Back
Top Bottom