What's new

Iran rebuffs proposal for hotline with U.S.

IranZamin

BANNED
Reaction score
MehrNews.com - Iran, world, political, sport, economic news and headlines

TEHRAN, Sept. 26 (MNA) -- The commander of the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps Navy has dismissed the proposal for the establishment of a direct military hotline between the United States and Iran.

“When we go to the Gulf of Mexico, we will establish direct communication with them. In the view of the Islamic Republic of Iran, the illegitimate presence of the U.S. in the Persian Gulf makes no sense,” Rear Admiral Ali Fadavi said on Monday.

“The Americans should make requests which have something to do with realities,” he added.

MehrNews.com - Iran, world, political, sport, economic news and headlines

TEHRAN, Sept. 26 (MNA) -- The commander of the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps Navy has dismissed the proposal for the establishment of a direct military hotline between the United States and Iran.

“When we go to the Gulf of Mexico, we will establish direct communication with them. In the view of the Islamic Republic of Iran, the illegitimate presence of the U.S. in the Persian Gulf makes no sense,” Rear Admiral Ali Fadavi said on Monday.

“The Americans should make requests which have something to do with realities,” he added.

I love the confidence of Iranians, really. US is in the Persian Gulf and wants a hot line to Iran. If it was Pakistan instead they would feel pride that Americans have offered them such a thing. Iran on the other hand says, when Iran builds bases in Gulf of Mexico they will think about a hot line in Gulf of Mexico. Wow.

i will not be surprised if the iranians agreed to it secretely while rejecting it in public......it happens everywhere.....

I wish there were more Muslim countries like Iran :lol:

This is the deception at its max.

Iraq case is classic example of covert, Iran - US military co-operation.

Why would US - iran need hotline! Iran is US neighbor from two sides.

All the stoking of threat to US is obviously part of the big drama going on, around the globe.

Instead, very soon Iran will be at war with either of its non-US neighbors.

This is the deception at its max.

Iraq case is classic example of covert, Iran - US military co-operation.

Why would US - iran need hotline! Iran is US neighbor from two sides.

All the stoking of threat to US is obviously part of the big drama going on, around the globe.

Instead, very soon Iran will be at war with either of its non-US neighbors.
Post your crap somewhere else. Our hostilities with the US has cost us alot, we were even engaged with US in naval clashes in 1988. Coward Arab countries were so terrified of Iran that they planted US flags on their ships so Iran avoids destroying them LOL, but that did not stop us from sinking their useless ships. At the end the Arabs get what they wanted and dragged Iran and US into the ring

Post your crap somewhere else. Our hostilities with the US has cost us alot, we were even engaged with US in naval clashes in 1988. Coward Arab countries were so terrified of Iran that they planted US flags on their ships so Iran avoids destroying them LOL, but that did not stop us from sinking their useless ships. At the end the Arabs get what they wanted and dragged Iran and US into the ring

There is a reason "coward Arabs" did that. You kept attacking the civilian ships. Attacking civilian ships shows who the true coward was.

There is a reason "coward Arabs" did that. You kept attacking the civilian ships. Attacking civilian ships shows who the true coward was.

The reason Iran attacked Arabs civilian ships was that Arabs were supplying military hardware on board those ships to Saddam. And by the way it was Saddam that started by first hitting Iranian civilian ships using its Mirage fighters armed with Exocet missiles all paid by Saudi Arabia. Check your history.

You cowards were supplying Saddam and we tried to destroy your oil trade so we started hitting your commercial ships. We were pounding your *** so hard till you begged uncle Sam to help you

Well that's fine, but this will make misinterpretations and misjudgements more likely from both sides with regards to intentions. If things escalate they will escalate inside of Iran, not the US, I'd have thought Iranian authorities would want to prevent the possibilities of miscalculations leading to war and thus destroying Iran by any means.

Well that's fine, but this will make misinterpretations and misjudgements more likely from both sides with regards to intentions. If things escalate they will escalate inside of Iran, not the US, I'd have thought Iranian authorities would want to prevent the possibilities of miscalculations leading to war and thus destroying Iran by any means.
How will things escalate inside Iran ? Iran has a strong central government that is 24/7 on guard

How will things escalate inside Iran ? Iran has a strong central government that is 24/7 on guard
yeah that are some people in Iran who don't care kill Iranians who just ask fair elections
they are not good in anything else than killing its own population or taking their rights

why be so obsessed about americans? or saudis?
just it is a good propaganda of having an ennemy to point the finger on

still i 'll never understand why we made so much business with Europe in the past
and that we know that it is Europe who is protecting the terrorist group of radjavi

even in the conservative part many want good relations with US and i know what i am speaking about
good relations means "normal relations" without hatred but understanding
america did't fight directly us
and they didn't provide the weapons for saddam but russia

this stupid ideology against USA is for stupid people

Back
Top Bottom