What's new

Iran Ready to Cooperate with Foreign States in Building N. Reactors

SOHEIL

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
TEHRAN (FNA)- Tehran is ready to cooperate with other countries in building nuclear reactors for power plants, Head of the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran (AEOI) Fereidoon Abbasi announced on Sunday.

"We are ready for partnership with the foreign sides to build reactors for power plants," Abbasi said, addressing a ceremony in Tehran on Sunday.

"We have had some proposals in this regard from Russia and the western states," he added.

In relevant remarks in February, Abbasi announced that the country is making progress in the construction of the 40-megawatt research reactor in Iran's central city of Arak (IR-40) as scheduled.

"We have a logical and rational trend in (construction of) Arak research reactor and we are preparing the reactor's affiliated installations and facilities," he said on the sidelines of the annual meeting of Iran's nuclear managers here in Tehran.

He said that Iran has prepared the installations and facilities, and added that the country had built the reactor's chamber long ago and will soon start its installation.

Abbasi said that Iran will begin operating the facility in the next Iranian year (March 2013- March 2014).

Fars News Agency :: Iran Ready to Cooperate with Foreign States in Building N. Reactors

I know Iran can't trust Russia anymore, but at least Russia is better than western states?
also if Iran works with western state that could ease up the tension and remove sanctions... what do you think?

we can't trust secular countries ... because of some reasons

well only secular countries can build nuclear reactors?? what about Pakistan?

we can't trust pakistan and you know why ...

Muslim country ???

34o3r43.jpg

Then we shouldn't trust 90% countries of the world.And the rest 10% are either dictatorships,poor countries or insignificant ones.

This approach reminds me of Talibanism.

we can't trust anybody !!! this is the truth ...

"This approach reminds me of Talibanism"

there is no Talibanism ... this is politics ... smile but don't trust ... the same as USA :meeting:

Dirty world !!! Ya !? :meeting:

Why does a country being secular or not mean ?

BTW I was saying this a little while ago, just give it to foreign nations, all will come running for the project.

do you know what is the meaning of secularism ?

i don't give a **** about Wikipedia ...

it means : don't care about anybody ... just care about yourself !!!

for example russia ! Do you know why they support Syrian GOV. ???

because of their own interests , not humanity !

Do you know why we are sanctioned ???

@Soheil

Religion, geo-political, economic interest all are reasons. Depends on what one picks.

All it takes is strong Foreign Policy. Thing is if statements like removing from the face of the earth make problems for Iran's allies. It becomes hard for country like India which has relations with Israel, KSA and goes against US pressure. We won't give up our support to Iran that is for sure.

As for secularism, in state and law and order, religion don't play a role. All are considered equal.

As an Indian, I don't see you first as Muslim, or Shia Muslim, but as a Iranian first, a country with which we have such strong relationship.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom