What's new

Iran may now rank first in world in natural gas reserves

Brazil have got biggest Oil & Gas reserves that too untapped and by 2015 it will be the biggest producer of Oil in the world.

The saudis, UAE etc. all are nearing their capacity extinction. UAE will loose all of its oil by 2020 and saudis by 2025-30 at the max.

I think its good and bad for iran...

Its good coz Iran can improve its own economy.

Its bad coz USA would bring democracy to Iran .....

I think its good and bad for iran...

Its good coz Iran can improve its own economy.

Its bad coz USA would bring democracy to Iran .....

Should be "would want to". They are economically and politically handicapped to do so. Hence the ever expanding list of sanctions. They would have went in there already if they could.

Yes exactly. You can add Iraq in this list also.

Well, atleast Iraqis are becoming free in three weeks time, kicking all Americans out. Their insurgency finally paid off. I hope Turkey makes a follow up movie for Valley of Wolves, showing the successful liberation of Iraq from occupiers. It is a big thing. We should have some celebrations or something here on PDF.

@longbrained

Why do you act like this? Do you think i support US to bring democracy to someone?

@longbrained

Why do you act like this? Do you think i support US to bring democracy to someone?

Did I say that? Why are you so under confident about your identity? My take was, you were sarcastic. Now after you asked this out of the blue, I am not sure? Can you clarify please?

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

Actually you should be proud that I have put a Turkish movie about Iraq in there. Are you a Turk?

Brazil have got biggest Oil & Gas reserves that too untapped and by 2015 it will be the biggest producer of Oil in the world.

The saudis, UAE etc. all are nearing their capacity extinction. UAE will loose all of its oil by 2020 and saudis by 2025-30 at the max.

Where do you get this from?

so brazil has more gas than Iran? can you provide evidence
Iran has 600 billion barrels of oil of which 154 billion are recoverable.

Back
Top Bottom