What's new

Iran Manufactures the First Homemade Tablet Computer

few pics
tablet.jpg

808193_orig.jpg
congrats, Iran this gizmo looks neat step by step you'll catch up with Asian tigers it's all about time.

I,m sure apple gonna sue them , because the tablet is black and rectangular and has a silver strip around it , oh and it support multi touch

by the way I think the processor is a little weak for the price , they could just spent 2-3$ more on the processor instead get a more powerful processor. but its good they went after ICS instead of Android 2.x

Congrats to the makers, but i do think that they should have manufactured a lil high end device to get into competition.
they probably made it for Iran market , in Iran the high-end tablet market is in hand of Apple and Samsung and there is no room for other competitors those tablets are over 1,000,000 toman and the one who buy them care more about brand rather tan price. but in low end if you can made a tablet equal to 350,000 - 500,000 toman tablets on the market with just 200,000 toman price tag that can be a success

they probably made it for Iran market , in Iran the high-end tablet market is in hand of Apple and Samsung and there is no room for other competitors those tablets are over 1,000,000 toman and the one who buy them care more about brand rather tan price. but in low end if you can made a tablet equal to 350,000 - 500,000 toman tablets on the market with just 200,000 toman price tag that can be a success

I thought Iran was going to ban Samsung after their commercial in Israel?

Back
Top Bottom