What's new

Iran highlights three missile systems in 'Velayat 4' military drills

Darth Vader

Reaction score
Country
Norway
PVO_Iran_121112.jpg
S. Isayev, T. Jafarov | TREND.Az

Iran today has highlighted three domestically made missile systems at "Velayat 4" military drills, Mehr reported.

The mentioned missile systems are "Ya Zahra 3", "Safat" and "Qader".

Previously, the commander of the Khatam Al-Anbiya base General Farzad Esmailli said that those systems would be unveiled during the drills.

"Ya Zahra 3" is a low-altitude missile system, fully designed by Iranian experts in a short period of time. The missile system is mobile, and is able to work under various climatic conditions.

"Qader" is also a fully mobile missile system, that, according to Farzad Esmailli, requires no ground installation for firing missiles. In case of installation, "Qader" takes less than 30 minutes to be deployed.

"Safat" - another mobile missile system, that posesses high shot accuracy, and cannot be detected by the enemy radars.

The country today stages the second phase of "Velayat 4" military drills, with joint participation of Iranian army, IRGC and Basij forces.

The "Haq" medium-range anti-aircraft defense missile system, which was first unveiled in 2011, has already been tested at the drills.

Iran has previously held "Velayat 3" drills in 2011, where an array of of fighter jets, fighter bombers, cargo and transportation planes, including F-4, F-5, SU-24 fighter-bombers, Mig-29 and the logistic C-130 planes were showcased.

When you expect a war, you work your butt off. Like a student before an exam.
Pakistan was in the same position years ago and they surpassed any other muslim country in military power, though they were poor. Now that there is no more fear for Pakistan, they are slacking and killing time.

It is amazing how Iran design/unveil new systems almost every week.

For a country in situation of Iran,it's totally natural.
And we are not unveiling new systems every week,that's not true.
Besides,they are not revolutionary new products or anything,just a typical air defense system,so why are you surprised?

Iran will use every opportunity to send a signal to west and Israel that's it's adding to her power day by day,thus delaying the attack.

If you were familiar with politics in this situations,you wouldn't say that.It's more a psychological announcement rather than a military one.

For a country in situation of Iran,it's totally natural.
And we are not unveiling new systems every week,that's not true.
Besides,they are not revolutionary new products or anything,just a typical air defense system,so why are you surprised?

Iran will use every opportunity to send tend a signal to west and Israel that's it's adding to her power day by day,thus delaying the attack.

If you were familiar with politics in this situations,you wouldn't say that.It's more a psychological announcement rather than a military one.

No doubt about that, but they usually are presented as revolutionary products, the best of the best...

Anyway, good luck :tup:

No doubt about that, but they usually are presented as revolutionary products, the best of the best...

Anyway, good luck :tup:

You didn't get my point.
I said they are not revolutionary products,but they may define them as one,and that's the exact meaning of psychological warfare.Make your enemy doubt about your true capabilities in a n upcoming war,you may win a war or avoid it.

PVO_Iran_121112.jpg

Look at the picture carefully.

See the soldiers on the right look like giants compared to the ones on the left.

now carefully look at the truck parked between the soldiers and the missile !

The ratios don't seem to add up.

See the soldiers on the right look like giants compared to the ones on the left.

The ratios don't seem to add up.[/QUOTE]

Mate,you may need a serious visual course or ophthalmologist.

The soldiers on the right,stand on a higher ground and closer to camera,compared to the truck and the soldiers on the left.

Besides,what exactly did you want to prove now?That Iran has photoshopped some random soldiers in a pic?to achieve what exactly??

Mate,you may need a serious visual course or ophthalmologist.

The soldiers on the right,stand on a higher ground and closer to camera,compared to the truck and the soldiers on the left.

Besides,what exactly did you want to prove now?That Iran has photoshopped some random soldiers in a pic?to achieve what exactly??

Just asking questions .... that is all.

If it was photshopped ... you know it won't be the first time. Anyway ... Congratz, and Enjoy !

I measured the size of the soldiers from buttock to the top of the head. On average the size of soldiers on the right are 10.23 % bigger than the size of soldiers in the left. I could not measure it from the heel to the top of the head because their legs were behind the small hill. So this cannot be a reason that the picture is a Photoshoped but we have no proof that the missiles are efficient.

PS. I strongly dislike Shiites in general but I appreciate a good engineering job. I always taught that Iranian missiles are useless inaccurate SCUD missiles, until they put a satellite in LEO in 2009 and US acknowledged their successful launch.
Thanks for admitting your sectarian approach.
At least you had the guts to admit it,unlike your Saudi friends who hated Shias by all mean,yet they were denying it.

Honesty is always appreciated. Much better then some other Saudis who pretend to be peaceful in English but say "burn all Shias" in Arabic.

I did not say burning or killing or hate, But "dislike", yes and it is out of the scope of this forum to talk about it.

I did not say burning or killing or hate, But "dislike", yes and it is out of the scope of this forum to talk about it.

I wasn't talking about you. The Saudi moderator on this website said he wanted all Shias to be burned to death. But he said it in Arabic when he thought nobody would understand. At least you are honest, so I appreciate that.

I measured the size of the soldiers from buttock to the top of the head. On average the size of soldiers on the right are 10.23 % bigger than the size of soldiers in the left. I could not measure it from the heel to the top of the head because their legs were behind the small hill. So this cannot be a reason that the picture is a Photoshoped but we have no proof that the missiles are efficient.

PS. I strongly dislike Shiites in general but I appreciate a good engineering job. I always taught that Iranian missiles are useless inaccurate SCUD missiles, until they put a satellite in LEO in 2009 and US acknowledged their successful launch.

Oh you strongly dislikes shiites but we love you

PVO_Iran_121112.jpg

The ratios don't seem to add up.

LOL funny you can measure all that with one eye :victory:

Back
Top Bottom