What's new

Iran cuts Hamas funding over Syria

$15-20m ... I am sure Jordan or Saudi will double that amount. So hard to believe the only donor to the Palestinian armed struggle was Iran .. This religious ummah nonsense is coming to an end faster than I had expected. Everyone with their own agenda, realististan is crushing disneyistan.

I have always said the ummah ideology dissipates faster than farts!

That depends on what you define "modern".

Iran is not that fertile. They both have oil (although arabbia has more, which is unfair). But now see the difference:

We paid €3 billion and built the Bushehr Nuclear Power Plant.

A-rabbia paid $15 billion and built a "royal clock tower".

The difference is that the former has brain.

Speaking of having brains, those $15 bn is for the whole expansion of Al-Masjed Al-Haram not only for this tower my genius. This expansion is to accommodate growing numbers of pilgrims and I don't see any problem in it, but further it's so generous of KSA to spend for Islam and Muslims good. However hundreds of billions of dollars are being spent on development and economies based on knowledge, and KSA along with UAE are building 20 nuclear reactors, behold:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/middle-east-africa/163146-ksa-first-world.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/arab-defence/243555-gcc-states-economic-development.html

i dont know why my post was removed ???

i will say it again ... iran dont have anything to gain from aiding these terrorists ... iran must respect israel ownership of nile to euphrates its israel right to reclaim its lands.

why do we even care? its none of our business anywayz

i dont know why my post was removed ???

i will say it again ... iran dont have anything to gain from aiding these terrorists ... iran must respect israel ownership of nile to euphrates its israel right to reclaim its lands.

why do we even care? its none of our business anywayz

what is your idea about achaemenid empire Map !?

what the **** is boarder !? Ha ???

in 21th century "nile to euphrates" is ****ing BS ...

No one has to care, funding hamas is a joke anyway, howmuch money does hamas need.. anyone could fund them with millions.

All regional countries in the ME should never take from other ME countries, only ask help and receive help from superpower countries.

bye bye to Hamas then Israel will easily wipe out the Hamas more easily
the Middle east can pay to Hamas billions of dollars but Hamas has to lick the foot of them

so good luck Palestine will be Israels at that time dont blame Israel or Iran for it

I don't think it is a "zionist" (wet) dream.

Yes it is
Why would isreal send millions of facebook message during the egyptian uprising to the youth of egypt telling them to come out onto the streets.

It is the dream of all peace loving peoples. A Sunni-Shia war would sop up Muslim violence in a way most beneficial to non-Muslims.

Most peace loving people would want no war at all......unlike you.

Since Muslims seen so enamored of violence,

LOL.....coming from a judea-christian its laughable.

Nations bombed by the US
Afghanistan 1998, 2001-
Bosnia 1994, 1995
Cambodia 1969-70
China 1945-46, 1950-53
Congo 1964
Cuba 1959-1961
El Salvador 1980s
Korea 1950-53
Guatemala 1954, 1960, 1967-69 Indonesia 1958
Laos 1964-73
Grenada 1983
Iraq 1991-2000s
Iran 1987
Kuwait 1991
Lebanon 1983, 1984
Libya 1986, 2011
Nicaragua 1980s Pakistan 2003, 2006-
Palestine 2010
Panama 1989
Peru 1965
Somalia 1993, 2007-08, 2010-
Sudan 1998
Vietnam 1961-73
Yemen 2002, 2009-
Yugoslavia 1999

Note that these countries represent roughly one-third of the people on earth

please have at it with your own co-religionists.

Rather have it against the true enemies......US-ISREAL.

Spare the rest of us who only want to live and let live .....

What like....Afghanistan ,Bosnia, Cambodia,China ,Congo ,Cuba ,El Salvador ,Korea, Guatemala ,Indonesia ,Laos Grenada ,Iran
Kuwait ,Lebanon ,Libya ,Nicaragua ,Pakistan, Panama ,Peru ,Somalia ,Sudan ,Vietnam .

Back
Top Bottom