What's new

Iran army will cut off hand of Western bullies: Ahmadinejad

Patriot

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
This guy is a nut!He is actually asking Western Countries to join alliance and attack his country.I wonder where his interests lie or he is just too naive?
---
TEHRAN: President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said on Tuesday that Iran's elite Revolutionary Guards and its army have the strength to "cut off the hands" of Western powers.

"The power of the Revolutionary Guards and the army will cut off the hands of the arrogant and bullying powers," Ahmadinejad told a gathering of Guards' commanders, according to media.

Hailing Iran's strength as "indestructible," the hardliner said the Guards were the symbol of Iran's resistance against the United States and other Western powers.

"The world of arrogance (West) is weaker and it cannot hurt the Iranian nation," he said.
-
Iran army will cut off hand of Western bullies: Ahmadinejad - GEO.tv
:rofl:

Lol. .bahaduri aur bevkufi me bahot kam fasla hota he. .there is a tiny gap between gallantry and stupidity. .ahmadinizad ko koi samajao

Ahmadinejad is not a proper diplomat, he is not the right person to lead iran. he simply doesnt know what he is doing.

I use to suspect he had some sort of mental illness, now im certain he suffers from something. To put your countries future at risk with such foolish statements is just unbecoming of a national leader.

He forgot to note that they, the IRG's, would have to function without their head, if it can to that. Iran's head would quickly follow any loss of our supremely arrogant hand.

ar·ro·gant
Etymology: Middle English, from Latin arrogant-, arrogans, present participle of arrogare
1 : exaggerating or disposed to exaggerate one's own worth or importance often by an overbearing manner.

Ahmadinejad = arrogant

I use to suspect he had some sort of mental illness, now im certain he suffers from something. To put your countries future at risk with such foolish statements is just unbecoming of a national leader.

And most of the times i feel he is sitting in kabari bazaar whenever he issue such a silly statement

india will not say like this against the china with u.s and rusian support together.he has something in him:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Khatami was a sensible and a very wise man, he was a proper diplomat who knew how to serve Iran. We all know that America is pursuing a double standard policy when it comes to iran and israel, but Ahmadinejad is making their job alot easier, Netanyahoo is probably enjoying Ahmadinejad being in power.

Or maybe he is thinking the otherway round.He knows that the US is stuck in Iraq and Afghanistan and will not attack in the very near future.If Israel attacks Iran then almost all muslim countries will support Iran and he will be seen as a hero.

Wow he talk big for sure, better watch what he says because he put more suffering to his people, just by saying all this BS.

No wonder his popularity is low among his own people. But such statements will make him a hero in the Arab world. He knows no one will attack him for these statements alone, but by saying this he has probably gained a few worshipers among the anti-America crowd.

He is not fit for this job, Iran needs to bring in some one who knows how to handle matters diplomatically ....

Back
Top Bottom