What's new

iPhone 5 or Galaxy Note II?

Ayush

Reaction score
Country
India
guys i think its time to upgrade my phone.i am confused between the galaxy note 2,i phone 5 and the one x+.
plz help me decide guys.comments will be most welcome.:undecided:

galaxy note2 and iphone 5 have no compassion in my view. i would go for iphone5 if it is between these two.

guys i think its time to upgrade my phone.i am confused between the galaxy note 2,i phone 5 and the one x+.
plz help me decide guys.comments will be most welcome.:undecided:

It depends on what you are looking for

Great UI and limited but fully functional features - iPhone 5

Good UI but many features, practically everything and more - X+

Sad UI but gr8 hardware and amazing resale value big screen, good battery life - note 2

oh thanks..

Indeed right now iPhone 5 rules smart phone market S3 was a complete failure.

I wouldn't say it was a complete failure, just the S3 couldn't manage to take a share of Apple's customer base...

Since you have the budget to buy iphone 5- i will recommend you to buy galaxy S4- it will be out soon-

Note 2 is bigger more like a tablet

comparison should be iPhone 5 or galaxy s3 and s3 win there in all department except in design or stability of ios

Depends what you want tbh. The IPhone 5,for me, is the best all rounder. But if you want exception specs wrt CPU/RAM and screen size then the Galaxy note 2 is in a league of its own. But I'd certainly suggest actually having a play with the Note before you consider buying it as whilst it is great hiaving such a large screen it can be pretty impractical and unwieldy for some.

The UI on the IPhone is certainly streaks ahead of the rest.

Note- tha above is written by an iPhone 5 owner so may contain bais.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom