What's new

Interesting six months at PDF

My Experience Here has been Good till Now , Though I am part of Other Indian Forums Too , But PDF is more intresting then them.

Hope I will Not get Banned b4 1000 Post - :pop:

Btw Congrats again

pfd is more interesting cause it provides equal opportunity and believes in fairplay....on indian forum the moment you quote any indian and counter his propoganda u get banned :lol:

Congrats.
BTW its going to be like a year for me..but look at number of my posts lol:p:P

But i am regular on forum..most of times reading...other times fighting hard in myself to ignore trolls..hehe...There were many times i wrote like 5 lines in reply to troll...than didn't posted it, i just calmed myself down and considered that best reply to a publicity stunt maker is to "Ignore" them,

Congrats.

But i am regular on forum..most of times reading...other times fighting hard in myself to ignore trolls..hehe...There were many times i wrote like 5 lines in reply to troll...than didn't posted it, i just calmed myself down and considered that best reply to a publicity stunt maker is to "Ignore" them,

how do u determine they are publicity hungry stunt makers or you are out of answers?:lol:

Congrats.

I do the same (most of the times anyway).. lol.. I have been here for over two years now and look at my post counts. In fact till January y this I had only about 800 odd posts. I used to be an avid reader and would try really really hard to refrain from reacting to flame baits and troll.

I guess that's how (unlike G-n-R) I have survived 1600 posts in over 2 years without a single ban or warning or infraction. Thanks to the lenieancy of the mods too at times, because at the beginning, while arguing with some BD members, I really had lost it and used unparliamentary languages. But somehow it managed to allude Mod's eyes.. lol. Since then, I have been very careful not to react to all the stupid, flame & troll posts (it comes from all nationalities, so I guess, those even themselves out anyway, no need for interference from intelligent guy like me.. lol..

Anyway.. keep going guys.. Defence.pk is a great forum!! "cheers:

congrats.. :)

honestly speaking one thing that i found out from this forum is, that some bangladeshis(real or fake) hate us so much.. earlier i use to think that we are good friends and share warm relations. this was shocking.
Hahaha. Ma'am(or sir) bangladesh has only two neighbours thus most our abuses go to india, as there is no burmese people in pdf thus we cannot start fight with them to reduce india's abuse burden.

Hahaha. Ma'am(or sir) bangladesh has only two neighbours thus most our abuses go to india, as there is no burmese people in pdf thus we cannot start fight with them to reduce india's abuse burden.

hehehe... but i dont have any problem as long as it gives u pleasure. :)

The fact that mods of Defence Pakistan allows people like you to bash Pakistan on a Pakistani Forum is a fair indicator of the self-confidence, maturity of mods and the incredibly liberal policies of this forum. On any similar forum they throw the renegades out on the curb in a second.There is not even a single Indian Defence Forum which can be compared with Defence Pakistan Forum's Liberal Policy.But I wish you well.It's typical of Indian members to whine about Mods and Defence.pk Administration.That behavior is so cliched it's not even funny anymore. (You people complain about Defence.pk Yet can't seem to stay away from it).Now now just because you are allowed to smoke in public doesn't mean you smoke in public. Using the same principle, you don't go to another persons living room, call them inferior (which is typical of indian members here).Take you're crap feeding else where.

The fact that mods of Defence Pakistan allows people like you to bash Pakistan on a Pakistani Forum is a fair indicator of the self-confidence, maturity of mods and the incredibly liberal policies of this forum. On any similar forum they throw the renegades out on the curb in a second.There is not even a single Indian Defence Forum which can be compared with Defence Pakistan Forum's Liberal Policy.But I wish you well.It's typical of Indian members to whine about Mods and Defence.pk Administration.That behavior is so cliched it's not even funny anymore. (You people complain about Defence.pk Yet can't seem to stay away from it).Now now just because you are allowed to smoke in public doesn't mean you smoke in public. Using the same principle, you don't go to another persons living room, call them inferior (which is typical of indian members here).Take you're crap feeding else where.

For the record, if this nice and sweet thread goes to dogs, this is where it started :disagree:

Didnt Spark say something earlier about some Premium members :undecided:

For the record, if this nice and sweet thread goes to dogs, this is where it started :disagree:

Didnt Spark say something earlier about some Premium members :undecided:

i have posted a thread "how to murder a thread". do read it. i guess its applicable here from now on.

I am following this forum for almost 4 yrs and joined some 2 yrs back (I am a reader by choice and not a good writer)... I am not in any other defence forum and reason is quite obvious: A good moderation (Except of few decisions which specifically go against Indians in this forum ). But what i am seeing for say 8-9 months the quality of forum is going down due to its content and insensible users (while they get banned very soon, thhey ruin nice discussion).

There are few people in PDF with the agenda here either to malign others country and not to put their logical mind. Another point is "Thanks", This has become a measurement of good posters while it is quite obvious negative posts gets more responses rather than content or witty thoughts.

Guys i have almost completed six months in PDF now. it has been interesting six months.

Congrats!

Its not unusual that people tend to express their hatred online.. its easier, safe and (mostly) stealthier then any other form of communication (no repercussion).. as a person from Pakistan living most of his life abroad.. i can safely state that once people are outside the territory of India and Pakistan.. they are more friendly with each other, i myself have got few very good Indian friends..

Just enjoy your stay mate!

I will not belabour on your post except to state that you are imaginative.

I have been on PDF I don't know how many years ago.

Then I was sent on a Sabbatical for reasons best known to those who helped me on the way.

I have returned to a new PDF. I am not aware if the Administration and Moderators are the same.

This much I know and which is a pleasant surprise from the previous experience is that it is now a very vibrant Forum where all thoughts are allowed and of course, the Infractions can also be seen coming fast and thick!

Lest you feel that it is vectored to one segment of PDF posters, it is not so. It spares none, irrespective of nationality including Pakistani!

It is fair.

A pleasure to be here and Congratulations and all thanks to those who run the PDF.

what important, is your 6 months passed for quantity posts or quality posts.
With cat-rate game speed meter runs to GENERAL at required rpm/ppm.

Hope you stay with us... and just rem that we were one nation before its the gov of nations that feed hate not always the people i have many indian friends infact one of closest best of friends is indian we have been friends since childhood i sure hope that our two nations find friendship and peace and let the children of tommrow live and let live hope you find your stay even more interesting in the time you will invest here to come as per be pdf as become a second family to me made several friends and brothers and sisters anyhow hope yo find the same here enjoy your stay :)

Back
Top Bottom