What's new

INS Vikramaditya commissioned

Better a floating symbolism than the continually sinking feeling that you have to live with !
Hey dude, are you done with all your Meluhahahas ?
That seemed to represent the sum of all your achievements.
Did you read up on the Gunas and Chandravanshis and their role in the land of Meluhas ?

It is indeed very very interesting that you mention the Gunas and the Chandravanshis as mentioned in the book written by Amish Tripathi. The story as explained in the book says that, the Chandravanshis and Nagas, a cursed race with deformities, are terrorists who attack the Meluhhas from the East – East of Meluhha landmass (Pakistan) is India. The Meluhha King seek help from the Gunas who come from Tibet (China) and one of the Gunas is known as Shiva. Incidentally, Shaivites who were monotheists also lived in Pakistan.

Therefore, what you infact are stating is that Pakistan is attacked by terrorists of a cursed race with deformities from India and Pakistan seeks help from China.

hahahahahahahah …….. I can not control my laughing.

Like I said, please float with your misplaced symbolism, as the Indian Navy even with its aircraft carriers is just like a woman who is all dressed up with nowhere to go.

http://www.indiatoday.intoday.in/st...ier-indian-navy-russia-warships/1/325135.html

Shiv aroor has posted few photos on board INS Vikramaditya..and in one of the photos there is a mig in the hanger...is the AC carrying 1 or 2 migs during the journey to India.

Damn ! You are right. It's a spanking new Mig 29K :woot: and it appears to be IN. Looks like Viki would be carrying at least 1 Mig 29K on its journey back. Possible 2 or more behind that poster/flag :D

It would be a very practical and cheap way to transport new Mig 29 to India.

image_2_660_111613093216.jpg

How many aircrafts can Viki's inside hanger hold?? On upper deck it can place 12 mig-29Ks at hanger while 2 more on runways(so total 14) and 3-4 more helis.

LaoRqG6.jpg

From this pic, it looks like Viki is carrying one Mig 29 and one helicopter.

How many aircrafts can Viki's inside hanger hold?? On upper deck it can place 12 mig-29Ks at hanger while 2 more on runways(so total 14) and 3-4 more helis.

It is supposed to hold 24 Mig 29K and 10 Helicopters i.e. a total of 34 Aircraft's.

Last edited:
It is indeed very very interesting that you mention the Gunas and the Chandravanshis as mentioned in the book written by Amish Tripathi. The story as explained in the book says that, the Chandravanshis and Nagas, a cursed race with deformities, are terrorists who attack the Meluhhas from the East – East of Meluhha landmass (Pakistan) is India. The Meluhha King seek help from the Gunas who come from Tibet (China) and one of the Gunas is known as Shiva. Incidentally, Shaivites who were monotheists also lived in Pakistan.

Therefore, what you infact are stating is that Pakistan is attacked by terrorists of a cursed race with deformities from India and Pakistan seeks help from China.

hahahahahahahah …….. I can not control my laughing.

Like I said, please float with your misplaced symbolism, as the Indian Navy even with its aircraft carriers is just like a woman who is all dressed up with nowhere to go.
You do realize that Nagas are at the utter East border of India.
They could not have traversed the whole breadth of India in those days for an attack.

Try to use sense else you end up reflecting rather badly on your country's education system, which is not well regarded in any case.

Damn ! You are right. It's a spanking new Mig 29K :woot: and it appears to be IN. Looks like Viki would be carrying at least 1 Mig 29K on its journey back. Possible 2 or more behind that poster/flag :D

It would be a very practical and cheap way to transport new Mig 29 to India.

image_2_660_111613093216.jpg

Thats not Indian Navy Mig. Its just an old aircraft/prototype(aircraft number #311) owned by Mikoyan. Its been sitting in the hangar for quite some time, probably for hangar and deck operations training and trials. It doesn't fly, it was loaded on the Vikramaditya using a crane:lol:

B_Id_440040_aircraft-vikramaditya.jpg

mig-29k_on_carrier-FOTO-Vladimir-Karnozov-580x353.jpg

The Indian Navy Mig 29K that are supposed to operate from Vikramaditya have already reached India couple of years back.

INAS 303 Black Panthers, commissioned in May 2013

h9NWsK2.jpg

INAS_303_1.jpg

2288751.jpg

bhzAdVZl.jpg

Thats not Indian Navy Mig. Its just an old aircraft/prototype(aircraft number #311) owned by Mikoyan. Its been sitting in the hangar for quite some time, probably for hangar and deck operations training and trials. It doesn't fly, it was loaded on the Vikramaditya using a crane:lol:
The Indian Navy Mig 29K that are supposed to operate from Vikramaditya have already reached India couple of years back.

That might be 311, but if it has a engine, it can fly. I am not sure why you are so certain it cannot fly. Once viki reach India, It will probably fly out of viki and go back to Russia.

There is nothing wrong in loading an aircraft onto the AC using a crane. The initial test is always take off. Carrier landing comes much later.

Lastly IN has ordered for 45 Mig 29 K/KUB, at last count only 20 has reached India. There is 25 yet to be shipped to India. Viki would have been the perfect vehicle to send it to India.

vikram-10.jpg

mc1eG.jpg

Last edited:
attachment.php

Looks like the Russians were in love with this ship and did not want to let go. Cant say I blame them :D

Last edited:
You do realize that Nagas are at the utter East border of India.
They could not have traversed the whole breadth of India in those days for an attack.

Try to use sense else you end up reflecting rather badly on your country's education system, which is not well regarded in any case.

This was quoted from the book written by Amish Tripathi, as referred by @Capt.Popeye.

Try and tickle the fleshy part of the goosefoot family lover's upper story and talk about the woolgathering of your own country's education system first.

Last edited:
This pic shows that Viki's inside hanger can accommodate a maximum 12 Mig-29Ks and 5 Helicopters(actually it can accommodate 2 more aircrafts on its lift anyway). While upper deck is enough to carry 12 migs and 4 helis. Not bad eh??

Here is the modified plan of the hanger and deck with the anchoring points. In the Hanger there are two possible combinations .

1. 13 Fighter Jets and 6 Helicopters i.e 19 Aircrafts in the Hanger
2. 10 Fighter Jest with 13 Helicopters i.e. 23 Aircraft in the Hanger.

The deck has 17 aircraft anchoring points. But comfortably hold 13 Fighter Jets and a maximum of 17 Fighter jets.

Combine that with the Hanger capacity and we get two possible Maximum capacity combinations that can be used by the IN, depending on the situation

1. 13 + 17 = 30 Fighter Jets and 6 Helicopters i.e. 36 Aircrafts.
2. 10 + 17 = 27 Fighter Jets and 13 Helicopters i.e. 40 Aircrafts.

However if you consider a more relaxed load, it would be,

1. 13+13 = 26 Fighter Jets and 6 + 2 = 8 Helicopters i.e. 34 Aircrafts
2. 10 + 14 = 24 Fighter Jets and 13 + 1 = 14 Helicopters i.e. 38 Aircrafts.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Here is the modified plan of the hanger and deck with the anchoring points. In the Hanger there are two possible combinations .

The deck has 17 aircraft anchoring points. But comfortably hold 13 Fighter Jets and a maximum of 17 Fighter jets.

Combine that with the Hanger capacity and we get two possible Maximum capacity combinations that can be used by the IN, depending on the situation

attachment.php

attachment.php
True that. Anyway somewhere I read that its typical mig-29K load would vary from 20 to 24 and Helis from 8 to 10. In other words maximum 24 Mig-29Ks with 10 Helis(aew+asw) during war time while minimum 20 Mig-29K with 8 helis(aew+asw) during normal operations.
PS: not saying that it can't carry more.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom