What's new

Infrastructure Development in Pakistan

Sorry to say, but a dumb design reflecting waste of resources.
With intelligent design, money could have been spared for other projects and with proper planning, much better result have been obtained.
Clearly, Mr. CM is again surrounded by opportunists and ill advisors.
You mind elaborating how this project is a waste of resources? Dont just point fingers, you also have to explain why you pointed your finger.

not blind...the only development i see is 5 storey buildings and some couple of bridges for the brt thing

They were sitting there for 8 years! Why do you want them to continue?
Also, PML Q couldve done much much much better than anyone else as they were recieving massive fundings from US dollars. Not only that, they had an alliance with the federal govt and musharaf yet they decided not to initiate any major project. They did not generate a single mega watt of electricity. Also, they only built cheap quality roads without any planning. Basically, they built new roads on older roads

You mind elaborating how this project is a waste of resources? Dont just point fingers, you also have to explain why you pointed your finger.

Woo. I have to explain.. why i pointed finger!!!!
Every day we have pointing fingers by politicians but no explanations given!

lets not politicise it... i see technical shortcomings in execution and planning.

Start from the construction of the dual carriage way it self.

Dual carraige way was build by last regime and inaugurated just few weeks before the grand metro idea.

I'm not objecting the project.. i'm objecting the short sightedness!

Why we made payments of billions, to build a green belt only to destroy it later?

Trust me buses lanes work in very contested cities without overhead bridges.

I'm depriving you of a development but thinking to have intelligent solutions and use money on additional projects.

Such advise only help Mr. Shahbaz Sharif to add more badges to his belt.

I heard work on MM ALAM ROAD has started. It has always been an awful sight to see that torned apart road in such a posh area. I am glad they have started the work. Cant wait to go to pakistan in February. Ill get to see kalma flyover, muslim town flyover, BRT, ring road, newly constructed MM ALAM ROAD, model town underpass and god knows what else. Big surprises await me. I was in pak in 2008 and back than, they didnt even have ring road.

Any construction pics other then the BRT?

Also is lahore brt elevated?
Believe it or not, BRT is the only project in Pakistan that is daily updated with new pics, for the rest of the provincial projects, we have to wait months for updates.

can somebody answer my question?? why do the cities look so dusty?? is there a desert nearby????

can somebody answer my question?? why do the cities look so dusty?? is there a desert nearby????

what did you expect? construction zones TEND to get a little dusty

i'm sure the contractors and construction workers of your commonwealth games stadium could vouch for that :lol:

If you are talking about Lahore, it's because entire Lahore is going through a 'open heart surgery', there is construction at every corner, Lahore is not close to any desert.

what did you expect? construction zones TEND to get a little dusty

i'm sure the contractors and construction workers of your commonwealth games stadium could vouch for that :lol:

SOmehow the pictures make them look really dusty. As in more than they should be even when taking construction into account.

anyways nice thread nonetheless

Cantt Avenue Multan.
Cantt-Avenue-Multan-Villas-House.jpg

Cantt Avenue Multan on Vimeo

Back
Top Bottom