What's new

Information about P.O Box No?

idealsome425

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
AOA dear Seniors/Members,

I would like to know that ''which organisation comes/works under P.O Box No. 1981?''

Kindly give me the authentic information if someone knows it.

My second question is about'' New vacancies in MoD'' when should we expect new vacancies to be announced in MoD all BPS not only for AD's post.

Thank you

Regards:pakistan:

@idealsome425
brother it is very hard to tell anything about organization just by looking at the P.O box number, however I have checked the advertisement, and going by that I believe, the advertisement is for Inter Services Intelligence as it seems they have decided to go ahead without involving MoD this time, I could be wrong, the second organization I can think of is Federal Investigation Authority, it has to be one of them, can't be any other organization,

but my bet is on ISI

Last edited by a moderator:
@idealsome425
brother it is very hard to tell anything about organization just by looking at the P.O box number, however I have checked the advertisement, and going by that I believe, the advertisement is for Inter Services Intelligence as it seems they have decided to go ahead without involving MoD this time, I could be wrong, the second organization I can think of is Federal Investigation Authority, it has to be one of them, can't be any other organization,

but my bet is on ISI

Thanks brother,
The confusion is that why have they go ahead without MoD?? They also say in the advertisement that these posts are purely temporary which means the candidate will not be government employee.

Do you recommend to apply against these posts? They also have very general gmail account which looks very unprofessional.

Why aren't regular posts like past and many other confusions. Please give your opinion on this point

Regards

Thanks brother,
The confusion is that why have they go ahead without MoD?? They also say in the advertisement that these posts are purely temporary which means the candidate will not be government employee.

Do you recommend to apply against these posts? They also have very general gmail account which looks very unprofessional.

Why aren't regular posts like past and many other confusions. Please give your opinion on this point

Regards
i would not hesitate to apply for the said post if I have no other opportunity to avail. What it will do is add experience to your resume, and once you have a better opportunity to avail you can always leave it.
Nothing can be said about why they did not advertise through MoD, as I believe many people know about it now. I can give you an example, 3 months ago , same kind of ad was given in Newspaper, and it was a Walk-in interview for BCS engineers, after the interview was held, and successful candidates were asked to get their medical done, only then it was disclosed to them that they have been recruited by Military Intelligence Directorate, note here that the recruitement was done directly , without involving ISSB or Pakistan ARmy ,however there is a chance that you might get permanent position given that you stick around for 5 years and clear out all internal tests

as far as I know, ISI does not hire civilians, it is a pure military org and takes serving personnel from other branches on deputation of 3/4 year term. There is a host of civilian intelligence agencies working under interior ministry like FIA, IB, CID, etc, add may be from anyone of them

as far as I know, ISI does not hire civilians, it is a pure military org and takes serving personnel from other branches on deputation of 3/4 year term. There is a host of civilian intelligence agencies working under interior ministry like FIA, IB, CID, etc, add may be from anyone of them

You are under wrong impression my dear, though high ranking officials are from armed forces but isi is filled with civilian staff till Grade 17 and 18.....
IB recruits through FPSC while CID recruits from PPSC, but as I said earlier it could be FIA too.....

924_Federal-Organization-Po-Box-No-1981.gif

You are under wrong impression my dear, though high ranking officials are from armed forces but isi is filled with civilian staff till Grade 17 and 18.....
IB recruits through FPSC while CID recruits from PPSC, but as I said earlier it could be FIA too.....

@balixd

Dear just yesterday on 08/05/2013 MoD has announced various positions in the said organisation in ''The News and Jang news papers, but these posts are purely for ''Balochistan Domicile Holders''. Kindly comment on this.

Regards

@balixd

Dear just yesterday on 08/05/2013 MoD has announced various positions in the said organisation in ''The News and Jang news papers, but these posts are purely for ''Balochistan Domicile Holders''. Kindly comment on this.

Regards
ALLAH knows best and those who made the decision but as it seems they want people from Balochistan to come up on the forum and play their part

AOA dear Seniors/Members,

I would like to know that ''which organisation comes/works under P.O Box No. 1981?''

Kindly give me the authentic information if someone knows it.

My second question is about'' New vacancies in MoD'' when should we expect new vacancies to be announced in MoD all BPS not only for AD's post.

Thank you

Regards:pakistan:

Which city?

Which city?
thats what I have been thinking, a poor advertisement by the Organization in question. As it says "Federal Organization" in the ad so am guessing its Islamabad GPO. Whichever it is, be it ISI, FIA or NAB, they all have HQs in Islamabad.

thats what I have been thinking, a poor advertisement by the Organization in question. As it says "Federal Organization" in the ad so am guessing its Islamabad GPO. Whichever it is, be it ISI, FIA or NAB, they all have HQs in Islamabad.

@balixd

Does this advertisement of MoD for Balochistan means there will not be any vacancy for other provinces/Federal etc??? Did it happen in the past too that first advertisement for specific province published then later for the rest of the country???

Regards

Dear friends,
1. very simple its our pride its our hero org. its the great ISI
2. ISI do hire civilians
regards

@balixd

Does this advertisement of MoD for Balochistan means there will not be any vacancy for other provinces/Federal etc??? Did it happen in the past too that first advertisement for specific province published then later for the rest of the country???

Regards

No offence my brother but your post made me smile :D....i have seen your posts on the other forum, its good that you are so paasionate about it, but you never no with this type of organizations, I have never seen this kind of thing that thay advertise about a province first and than later for other provinces....if you so want to work in this organization why not take try for the temporary posts advertised

Back
Top Bottom