What's new

Infiltrator killed in hand to hand combat along LoC in Poonch

:lol: good one gurkha atleast saved some of your Indian soldiers from committing suicide ;)

T

So you basically ran out of arguments and come up with such cheap BS?
You could not give a single piece of evidence to prove the contrary and now this?

Besides, the suicide rate in the Indian Army is lower than those of most other armies.

Hand to hand combat? OHMAGAWD!

Must have been one hellova fight between *insert random name* KHAN and ISI agent.

2014 and hand to hand fight. :eek::eek: indeed a fake news ......
Have you ever operated in a CI environment? If no, then just keep your feather brain comments to yourself.

Even in a conventional battle, capturing an objective by the infantry may result in hand-to-hand combat unless the enemy has withdrawn before that.

When you know squat about warfare, it's better you zip up as the baloney you keep spewing like as though you're an authority on everything, makes you look silly.

Ok... Will these Not State Actors will believe if I put up this video and start believing or will it be again fathom of Indian imagination as it was for OBL... maybe they are right UK just gave this warrior award just to piss of talabanis or make a Hollywod flick... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Gurkha tells of lone stand against Taliban

Sergeant Dipprasad Pun has been honoured for single-handedly fighting off 30 Taliban militants in Afghanistan.

The Gurkha soldier got through more than 400 rounds of ammunition and an assortment of grenades during his extraordinary one-man stand on the roof of an isolated sentry-post.

At one point, when his gun could no longer fire, Sgt Pun resorted to battering one Taliban fighter, who was trying to scale the wall to attack him, over the head with the tripod of his machine gun.

The 31-year-old from Bima in western Nepal is among more than 130 soldiers, marines and airmen who have been honoured for their bravery during a six-month tour of duty in Afghanistan last summer.

He has been awarded the conspicuous Gallantry Cross and is the third generation of his family to be decorated for bravery after his father Purna, an Indian Gurkha, and his grandfather.

Ok... Will these Not State Actors will believe if I put up this video and start believing or will it be again fathom of Indian imagination as it was for OBL... maybe they are right UK just gave this warrior award just to piss of talabanis or make a Hollywod flick... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Gurkha tells of lone stand against Taliban

Sergeant Dipprasad Pun has been honoured for single-handedly fighting off 30 Taliban militants in Afghanistan.

The Gurkha soldier got through more than 400 rounds of ammunition and an assortment of grenades during his extraordinary one-man stand on the roof of an isolated sentry-post.

At one point, when his gun could no longer fire, Sgt Pun resorted to battering one Taliban fighter, who was trying to scale the wall to attack him, over the head with the tripod of his machine gun.

The 31-year-old from Bima in western Nepal is among more than 130 soldiers, marines and airmen who have been honoured for their bravery during a six-month tour of duty in Afghanistan last summer.

He has been awarded the conspicuous Gallantry Cross and is the third generation of his family to be decorated for bravery after his father Purna, an Indian Gurkha, and his grandfather.

Several accounts of Gurkha bravery has been already posted here buddy,but you can't wake those who are pretending to be sleeping.

A GORKHA KILLS TERRORIST,,
WHY PAKISTANIS BUTTHURT?:disagree:
because avg pakistani looks upto them to uphold their pride and self respect....bcos their military have failed them time and again!!!
all they are left with these terrorists...who kill innocent people in the name of religion and freedom...yet their are hero's in Pakistan!!!

So you basically ran out of arguments and come up with such cheap BS?
You could not give a single piece of evidence to prove the contrary and now this?

Besides, the suicide rate in the Indian Army is lower than those of most other armies.

The BS comment from an Indian did NOT deserved even this reply but again you talked about argument then do you think your countryman's comment even needed any argument it was pure BS which could not be replied logically.

As far as whether your army's suicide rate is less then others thats not something to boast about . Even then if you compare their conflict areas with yours you will see your performance is bad. again i will repeat my statment that its good that one gurkha has given some solace to Indians in Occupied Kashmir. It surely saved the day and some suicides by your soldiers .

I will suggest read whatever the masala is put to the story by Indian media shows that you guys are frustrated enough and need such masala to boost moral

Oh well 71 civil war ... n india n its role n the war... we all know the real story... but hey atleast now u guys can brag about something after a millenia full of humiliation.. good for you.

"a millenia full of humiliation"!
A gurkha lying under your bed with an unsheathed khukri has got more chances of happening.

Ofcourse. Nice movie too.
We showed the big, tall, fair Pakistani's being paraded as prisoners by the very short, very dark, rice eating Bengalis :D

But in reality ofcourse, you need not be so butthurt, its still actually East Pakistan, its all a big lie that you lost ;)

These Pakistanis also forget the fact that the British East India company conquered the entire sub-continent using these "very short, very dark, rice eating Bengalis" troops. The very tall ubermensch from the land of the pure had to submit.

Brace yourselves for another Bollywood movie coming soon.

I personally enjoy these armchair male ego stroking sessions? Don't you?

The Male gender from the sub continent are a truly pathetic specimen.

The BS comment from an Indian did NOT deserved even this reply but again you talked about argument then do you think your countryman's comment even needed any argument it was pure BS which could not be replied logically.

As far as whether your army's suicide rate is less then others thats not something to boast about . Even then if you compare their conflict areas with yours you will see your performance is bad. again i will repeat my statment that its good that one gurkha has given some solace to Indians in Occupied Kashmir. It surely saved the day and some suicides by your soldiers .

I will suggest read whatever the masala is put to the story by Indian media shows that you guys are frustrated enough and need such masala to boost moral

Again.... denial at its best :tup:

See you tomorrow when you or your companions will quote the same "RAW B-wood and hindutva propaganda" machine websites if its about poverty or sexual violence in India.
Till then, have some fun in wonderland :D

PS: I am still waiting for a SINGLE piece of evidence to prove the contrary.... but nothing yet :lol:

You know things are fucked when even Queen is taller in front of sold out midget Nepali. God was not kind to them :cry:

you really are blinded by your hatred. The queen is on a platform.
While our forefathers were slaves to the brits, the Nepalese were free in their kingdom. The Brits could not outclass the 'midget-gurkhas'. They are great warriors, respect that.

Back
Top Bottom