What's new

Infiltrator killed in hand to hand combat along LoC in Poonch

The Gurkhas are not built for hand to hand combat , their average height is 5 feet 3 inches , there is limit to the amount of bluffing that can be done

Idiotic assertion,gurkhas are deadliest in hand to hand combat.They are slippery,small,agile and very fast and are trained for close quarter knife fighting.I had a conversation with a US army soldier who trained with us,and he said over mail that he found the gurkhas of indian army great fighters.I'll take his word over ur jealous bambling.Its well known gurkhas are some of the greatest fighters ever,we don't need pakistani acknowledgement to prove it..its known world over.Th real bluff right now seems to be ur own army which is dithering and making excuses,leaving it to PAF, instead of marching in and slaughtering Talib scum.

Remind me old Pak Gen/ Ruler said that one Muslim solider to 10 hindu so idlers but after war things reverses.. ...... PAK has the habit of ignoring the facts , same done with AK khan and OBL ....... see the older post what you people fantasy become reality.

Someone ppl don't know the geography in which people can hide and seek close in in rocky terrain .....please don't educate what is fantasy and lies , same things you ppl said about AK khan and OBL before things blow up.

I see you can't give more than two examples....need to work on that kid.

I'm ignoring your facts.

Youı linked many irrelevant things and my claim still stands still.

I never said we are same as the all Turkic races. o_O

You can have something against Turkey. Turkey and myself won't get offended.

You too.

Let's agree to disagree, thanks :cheers:

The Indians are known to sensationalise non events for the feel good factor but this is like a feather in the cap.
Ignoring all other discrepancies, one just has to focus on the highlighted parts. Even if one was to believe in this nonsense, the infiltrator would be much more alert but some how the Indian managed to get close enough to shake hands with him and how does the thread title relates to how he was allegedly killed.
Proves the fact how the Indians are the victims of their own propaganda.

Ok

No that was responded to your "got your *** handed down".. etc..

Also i feel sad about our Turkic brothers.
Look mate i have got no beef against the Turks but it was you who came here and boasted that your soldiers had slayed many Gurkhas and Indians in WW-1 and how your country was able to withstand the attacks of two colonial superpowers.Hence i replied to your post in an aggressive manner.This thread was not about Turks or Turkey,it was about how an Indian Gurkha soldier killed a tango in hand to hand combat.So let's call it a truce...:)

lolz indians good only in writing bollywood masala scripts . another bollywood script written by some drunk intelligence official of RAW to please the local citizens of india .... if it was a Sikh would have agree to it but Gurkhas PFFTTTT :rofl:

The funny thing is that NONE managed to give us sources to prove the contrary...... but of course the sources given by the OP are EVIL HINDUTVA PROPAGANDA or a RAW conspiracy........ but the same news websites are always posted or lets say spammed by our dear members from our neighbouring countries whenever its about poverty or sexual violence in India.....

Go on and keep on living in dreamland :D

Another source from HT:

Jawan kills terrorist in hand-to-hand fight - Hindustan Times

The encounter at Poonch early on Saturday was in a way fight between an armed terrorist and an un-armed jawan.

The 23-year-old jawan, Prem Bahadur Roka Magar of the Gurkha regiment, grabbed the terrorist with his hands, while the latter continued to fire with his AK-47 assault rifle. The terrorists after disentangling himself tried to run away, but was blown up when the jawan hurled a grenade at him.

According to defence spokesperson, Magar was part of the search party, who had spotted the terrorists at Poonch early on Saturday morning. The party after tracking the terrorists, eliminated one of them.

Meanwhile, the search party continued to track down other terrorists, who were moving in thick forest area under the cover of darkness. Magar came close to a terrorist, hiding in the foliage, and mistook him as member of his search party.

The terrorist fired upon him from close range, but the jawan dodged the fire and grabbed him instead. Meanwhile, his rifle was dropped, while the terrorist continued to hold his weapon and kept firing.

Both rolled down the hill and fell into a nullah. It was here, the terrorist after disentangling himself tried to escape. But alert Magar, who had only hand grenade, lobbed it at him, killing him on the spot.

Remind me old Pak Gen/ Ruler said that one Muslim solider to 10 hindu so idlers but after war things reverses.. ...... PAK has the habit of ignoring the facts , same done with AK khan and OBL ....... see the older post what you people fantasy become reality.

Lol, by any chance does your answer has any relevancy to what I posted ? It's sometimes better not to speak when you don't know the answer or perhaps don't make an effort :D.

Why are Indians so short ? :P BTW :D

There's a Famous saying Pic or it did not happen, show us any proof, or tomorrow we will come up with something like this.
Title: Pakistani Punjab Ranger Annihilates an intruder in Close Quarter Combat

So, please grow up.

Yup. It was all stage managed.

1. Indians play acted killing Pakistani's in Kargil.
2. Indians play acted capturing Bangladesh.
3. US play acted killing OBL in Pakistan.

Pakistan's competent Army has achieved:

1. Pakistan holds Kargil today.
2. Its actually still East Pakistan, but all being stage managed by India.
3. Pakistan Army killed OBL right at the border trying to enter Pakistan.
4. Pakistan holds Indian Kashmir

:lol:

So much bullshit in just 1 post...

dang its contrarian the butthurt ..:lol:

What happened the last thread you posted nigga? you want the same love here...

Now go buy a coffin before they run out.. :lol:

Or buy a good camera n hire a media group for p... your back.

So much bullshit in just 1 post...

dang its contrarian the butthurt ..:lol:

What happened the last thread you posted nigga? you want the same love here...

Now go buy a coffin before they run out.. :lol:

Or buy a good camera n hire a media group for p... your back.
Dang, its the butthurt desert fighter.
Still smarting over losing East Pakistan and crying over it at nights.
Dont worry deserty, its still called East Pakistan, we are just putting up a show of it being called Bangladesh :lol:

These hindus need fake stories to feel good about themselves. I have seen Nepalis here, inki khalat dekh kar taras hata hai. Not only are these guys extremely small but also weak. God was not kind to them.

Dang, its the butthurt desert fighter.
Still smarting over losing East Pakistan and crying over it at nights.
Dont worry deserty, its still called East Pakistan, we are just putting up a show of it being called Bangladesh :lol:

Hey you can make movies how you were .... by the evil Pakistanis? ;)

Jeez you sound like a 71 vic...;)

Back
Top Bottom