India's response to China's issuing of stapled visas for Indian Kashmiris

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Peace,

你是愚蠢的。我们可以理解中国

Peace,

你是愚蠢的。我们可以理解中国

I can understand how desperate you are. Don't worry too much, you know, the life expectancy in india is only 60 anyway, so you won't suffer for too long.

I can understand how desperate you are. Don't worry too much, you know, the life expectancy in india is only 60 anyway, so you won't suffer for too long.

Again, typical China liar, like I said yesterday. Life expectancy in India is almost 70 years (69.8 to be precise).

Actually you are not smart enough to foresee that someone might actually have found conflicting information from an alternate credible source.

Demographics of India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Do a ctrl+F there and search for "Life expectancy at birth" and presto:

India: Life expectancy of total population: 69.89 years

Check the CIA world factbook too if you wish (2009 estimate).

So what should I call you? Typical China liar? No, I won't. I will however tell you to stop trolling.

On second thoughts, you are a typical China liar. You would have seen conflicting figures when you googled life expectancy figures, but you chose to take the one that suits your agenda and blatantly called me a liar.

Typical China liar.

Again, typical China liar, like I said yesterday. Life expectancy in India is almost 70 years (69.8 to be precise).

Btw the way, what do you think of my suggestion regarding Indian's possible response to China's stapled visas?:partay:
Wow, thats meant Indian's life expectancy grow almost 6 yrs in two yrs time? in 2008, its still 63.7 impressive:tup:
Google - public data

Btw the way, what do you think of my suggestion regarding Indian's possible response to China's stapled visas?:partay:
Wow, thats meant Indian's life expectancy grow almost 6 yrs in two yrs time? in 2008, its still 63.7 impressive:tup:
Google - public data

I don't know which source has more accurate data, CIA world factbook or whatever source you are quoting. Either can be right, no?

And your suggestion - it worked with the British, who had a semblance of civilized behaviour, but will not work with the barbaric communist part of China, which understands only tough talk.

So your suggestion deserves to be consigned to the dustbin, just like you.

你是一个中国在台湾生活的奴隶。:undecided:

有多少人死于文革?:cry: :cry:

I don't know when this became a pakistani situation :what:

The title states "India's response to China's stapled visas for Indian kashmiris"

what does exactly staple vise means??
a separate visa for kashmiriz ???

你是一个中国在台湾生活的奴隶。:undecided:

有多少人死于文革?:cry: :cry:

而有趣的是,他甚至没有意识到这一点

而有趣的是,他甚至没有意识到这一点

whats is this?
mujhay to dabbay dabbay nazar a rahay hein bas

The best solution would be to sit back and relax. It doesn't matter if the visa is stapled or pasted. moreover we can recycle the pins later on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom