What's new

India's Deepika Kumari becomes World No 1 archer

agamdilawari

Reaction score
Country
India
DeepakKumari_Getty.jpg

New Delhi: India`s Deepika Kumari climbed two places to reach the top spot in world rankings in archery ahead of South Korea`s Bo Bae Ki.

She is the second woman archer from India after Dola Banerjee to achieve this feat. Deepika won her first World Cup individual recurve gold medal in May in Antalya.

Deepika has also qualified for the London Olympics along with Laishram Bombayla Devi, Chekrovolu Swuro and Jayanta Talukdar.

Deepika Kumari becomes World No 1 archer

This year is going going great for Indian sports....hope this continues to London Olympics.:enjoy:

At 16 she won Gold in both individual and team events in 2010 Commonwealth games......at 18 she becomes world no.1 archer. God bless this wonderful talent.

Congrats to the lady, she is an example for our women.
We are proud of you Deepika, and we wish you more success in your future and London Olympics

She has definitely done India proud. Hope she maintains the same form till the olympics. Abhinav with the rifle and Deepika with the bow... we have some good chances to bag multiple golds this time.

India might get more golds (and medals) this time.... But we should also look into the coaches who drug our talented players.... By the way i just now seen news that this time olympics are under threat.... MIB teams looking for something. Am confused because why would grey or reptilian attack in olympics because they with goverments who made a human swap deal.... Humanoids wont attack but yes they might show up in sky.... even the olympic mascot is a Alien.... Many experts are saying that closing ceremony is important.... i have no idea will they show up. Only Galactic command knows it.... i wish i meet them once. i met arcturians but not met Ashtar of galactic command. Many people met Plaideans. i wont mind if its plaideans or other galactic race. i would love to meet them and know more about history and future.... All eyes are on closing ceremony....

Back
Top Bottom