Indians once again hacked Pakistani websites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spring Onion

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
after a clam for few months the Indians once again committed the cyber crime by hacking Pakistani websites .

Many websites were hacked by them earlier including many govt websites of Pakistan.

"This Time indian hackers have hacked website of Karachi Press Club and it seems that many other sensitive websites are under target. there are posts of "Jai Hind" on every hacked website..

same Indian hackers are also trying to hack other websites including Society of Aircraft Engineers of Pakistan (SAEP). ...::¯`·.¸. . . HACKED BY 1MM0RT4L$..¸.·´¯:::...

Source : PressPakistan an email network of journalists, inputs from Asad Bhitani

Hacking is an indefensible crime. Shame on the culprits. If it was indeed Indian hackers I hope that the Pakistani authorities will pass on whatever info they have to their Indian counterparts who will take action.

Hacking is an indefensible crime. Shame on the culprits. If it was indeed Indian hackers I hope that the Pakistani authorities will pass on whatever info they have to their Indian counterparts who will take action.

last year too the Indians started this crime of hacking against Pakistani websites which was retaliated by Pakistani youngsters by hacking Indian sites.

later the Indians were making one sided noise. on our part our govt is not going to take it up as they are too lazy to do so

@ JAna

No one is Saint here, its just like "Nazar Hati to Bistra Gul."

It is happening between many countries, this is no exception.

sahi hai.... PRESS club wale.. kon is acchi khabaar dete hai....:undecided:

achai buri khabar unn ka kam nai. hum sirf khabar daitay hain achi ho ya buri.

anyway this crime wave once again started by Indians and i hope they wont cry if retaliated

last year too the Indians started this crime of hacking against Pakistani websites which was retaliated by Pakistani youngsters by hacking Indian sites.

later the Indians were making one sided noise. on our part our govt is not going to take it up as they are too lazy to do so

Can't the journalists or media association of Pakistan ask their Indian counterparts to take the issue up ? I believe that freedom of the press is widely upheld in both countries so it may perhaps be a better route of placing pressure on the Indian government to take action

It is happening between mays countries, this is no exception.

Only when the shoe is not on the other foot, when that happens then we see 1.1billion whiners singing a chorus.

I wonder how the PCA guys are going to respond? just the last time after hacking dozens of indian sites in response to these indian criminal pricks.

Can't the journalists or media association of Pakistan ask their Indian counterparts to take the issue up ? I believe that freedom of the press is widely upheld in both countries so it may perhaps be a better route of placing pressure on the Indian government to take action

ahhh we have so many tasks that we cant take up many things though our journalists' forum at PressPakistan has taken up this issue and we had received supporting reply from Indian Muslim journalist association .

But i think this childish game should be ended as such pathetic hacking serves no purpose after all the sites will be up again but these hackers wasting money and time of their parents

I wonder how the PCA guys are going to respond? just the last time after hacking dozens of indian sites in response to these indian criminal pricks.

The question should be that what will the ica losers look like after the PCA is done with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom