What's new

Indians leave a footprint in CERN

Some Data on MANAS chip.

viewer

viewer

2.4 lakh illegal Indian immigrants living in US: report - World News - IBNLive

An estimated 240,000 Indian immigrants are among 11.5 million foreigners living illegally in the United States without proper immigration documents, according to latest official figures.

The flow of Indians coming clandestinely to the US has, in fact, doubled between 2000 and 2011, said the latest report by the US Department of Homeland Security.

idiot first look at your Sh!tty homeland before calling mine names.. if yours is such a garden then why the phuk your country men are leaving it.. they live on sh!t , do sh!ty jobs in their country and even then they die of hunger.. and produce more poor than whole africa combined.. you @ss H0le mind the fact that people fleeing illegally to your birth place wont be working as CEOs of Microsoft there.. you understand me?? if you have to bark further then bear in you cr@p mind that internet is full of such videos where your illegal immigrants are crying for life..

Oh ! i forgot one , Mutton shop is "most" prestigious job/occupation among pakistanis. In US Mutton is not that much popular but many mutton shops belongs to "****". My cousin told me it's Favorite work of **** in U.K.

and please tell your brothers to remove "Indian Restaurants" labels it's disgusting :hitwall:
It's embracement for us here due to your Horribly unhygienic Restaurants with "INDIAN" tag.

Did you read the entire article ? :woot:

We are in 7th position and chinese are in 5th spot with 2,70,000 illegal immigrants.. By your logic china is much worse than INDIA. We both know that ain't true :woot:

Why was that log beard chap beaten ?? What I heard is yankees mind their own business and don't usually gang up against someone unless messed up with.

its quite true but not always. they hate muslims , Perticularly after "Ground Zero mosque" thing there formed some groups to tease muslims .

What i heard is-- "He" wished to offerr his "special services" to a women and in return he got ##$%$.

Oh ! i forgot one , Mutton shop is "most" prestigious job/occupation among pakistanis. In US Mutton is not that much popular but many mutton shops belongs to "****". My cousin told me it's Favorite work of **** in U.K.

and please tell your brothers to remove "Indian Restaurants" labels it's disgusting :hitwall:
It's embracement for us here due to your Horribly unhygienic Restaurants with "INDIAN" tag.

the hunger in your country of origin speaks volumes about your obsession with food and restaurants.. never mind.. anyway see below and get the hell out of here...

Unhygienic Dump Delhi Palace Re-Closed by NYC - NYIndia.us Blog » NYIndia.us Blog
http://www.searchindia.com/2012/04/...-dhaba-has-live-roaches-evidence-of-mice-etc/
Shaan NYC Closed by Health Dept - NYIndia.us » NYIndia.us Blog
http://www.searchindia.com/2011/08/...legedly-trying-to-bribe-nyc-health-inspector/

Mods do we have separate rules for Pak members?????????

Why are u allowing pak spammers to spam and post off topic.

See the beginning of the thread they spam and rant about socalled pak contribution and now they are posting all types of BS.
:tdown:

Back
Top Bottom