What's new

Indian woman burnt to death for giving birth to girls

Karachiite

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Baharampur, West Bengal: A young woman was burnt to death, apparently for giving birth to baby girls consecutively, at Khargram in Murshidabad district of West Bengal on Sunday.
Police said 25-year-old Rupali Bibi was set ablaze, allegedly by her in-laws and husband, on Sunday morning.
Her charred body was later recovered from the house. Bibi's family later lodged a complaint with Khargram police station that she was killed for giving birth to two girls one after another in past and the in-laws had been plotting to eliminate her for quite some time.

The in-laws family was absconding but none of the accused will be spared, Superintendent of Police Humayun Kabir said.

WB: Woman burnt to death for giving birth to girls - India News - IBNLive

Baharampur, West Bengal: A young woman was burnt to death, apparently for giving birth to baby girls consecutively, at Khargram in Murshidabad district of West Bengal on Sunday.
Police said 25-year-old Rupali Bibi was set ablaze, allegedly by her in-laws and husband, on Sunday morning.
Her charred body was later recovered from the house. Bibi's family later lodged a complaint with Khargram police station that she was killed for giving birth to two girls one after another in past and the in-laws had been plotting to eliminate her for quite some time.

The in-laws family was absconding but none of the accused will be spared, Superintendent of Police Humayun Kabir said.

WB: Woman burnt to death for giving birth to girls - India News - IBNLive

I read somewhere killing/eliminating of female girls/fetocides in india is rampant! how far is it true and who are these crminals what religion/castes do they belong to ?

Welcome to india, where giving birth to baby girls mean getting burned to death by your fellow countrymen. This is why I have 0 tolerance and respect for indians. In the UAE if an indian pulled off a stunt like this it would have it's hands chopped off.

India resembles the wild, uncivilized regions of Africa, it is a cruel and barbaric hellhole. Again, welcome to india!

This must be stopped "even if a heavy hand needs to be used" how does indian and chinese law deal with these type of circumstances ?

Same way as Pakistani law.. Its illegal to determine the gender of the baby. The problem is that abortion is not illegal and is well within the rights of parents (to be).. So in India, its illegal for clinics and hospitals to tell the gender of the baby before birth to the parents. However its extremely difficult to implement.

What a sick individual. I hope GoI prosecutes this asshole to the fullest.

No prosecution.. Should be shot dead on the road..

Same way as Pakistani law.. Its illegal to determine the gender of the baby. The problem is that abortion is not illegal and is well within the rights of parents (to be).. So in India, its illegal for clinics and hospitals to tell the gender of the baby before birth to the parents. However its extremely difficult to implement.

No prosecution.. Should be shot dead on the road..

As much as I agree with you, this incident must fall into the jurisdiction of the law.

wait a sec guys, this is really getting out of limit now. any post in world affairs abt india is human right violations. before posting this i just searched on google "pakistan women burnt" and found a billion articles abt same ther. better post abt pakistans acts too. plz dont make us realize everyday that this is pdf, make us feel this is a respectable, unbiased international forum.
thank you

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom