What's new

Indian Special Forces

10325156_10152229215213071_749976487542204392_n.jpg

NSG COMMANDOS AT MODI RALLY:-):cheesy::D:enjoy::sniper::guns:
JAI MODI:yay::dance3::victory::chilli::yahoo:
MORE TO COME

russian helmets..:lol:

So you confirmed that those were Russian helmets just because they looked same? Yes,they could be Russian ones,there was a NSG Tender recently to procure BPJs,Helmets and stuff. But do you have a source to confirm it? Those Tata helmets are used in the armed forces too. And whats there to lol?

Those are surely not tatas .. unless they started producing them aswell.. as for LOL... coz they look wierd n are bulky...

Those are surely not tatas .. unless they started producing them aswell.. as for LOL... coz they look wierd n are bulky...
Kindly edit them before some one comes with such a 'lol' post on some Pakisantani stuff and all the hell breaks down.

10325156_10152229215213071_749976487542204392_n.jpg

10390390_10152229210098071_6614355621367440995_n.jpg

NSG commandos at BJP HQ
Deployed in Prime Minister's Security .
NSG COMMANDOS AT MODI RALLY:-):cheesy::D:enjoy::sniper::guns:
JAI MODI:yay::dance3::victory::chilli::yahoo:
MORE TO COME

4853d1338916052-quanto-e-epica-questa-battaglia-meme_rainbow-1.jpg

zt9mxw.jpg

Here`s the video

Shiv Aroor's post on Vine

russian helmets..:lol:

Kid, first of all they are not Russian.

Secondly, whats wrong with Russian helmets?

Thirdly and most importantly, the NSG buys and gets what they like most... no matter from where its from. And whether armchair generals like you like it or not does not count a fu** :)

Last edited:
Kid, first of all they are not Russian.

Actually L.Ron jr .. they are... its just that you are ignorant when it comes to weapons n stuff.. or probably blind.. coz its a 6B7 helmet..

Secondly, whats wrong with Russian helmets?

Secondly did i say something that made you so .....hurt? and yes its my fkin opinion n observation that they are big n bulky

Thirdly and most importantly, the NSG buys and gets what they like most... no matter from where its from. And whether armchair generals like you like it or not does not count a fu** :)[/quote]

Whether it counts on not.. surely your *** is on fire just bcoz of 1 post...

vlcsnap-7629.png
vlcsnap-7392.png
vlcsnap-7260.png
vlcsnap-5172.png

NSG COMMANDOS
@hkdas bro i dont know why they are not using modern helmets but they have got in few nos and the process is going on.Marcos are using same helmets which they use usually. and they are totally diff than that russian type helmets of NSG which are good.In that pic of marcos the helmet looks bulky only and only bcoz of camo covr on it and nsg have diff helmets but due to black cover on they both look same.But they are two diff helmets i am 100% sure.Jo dikhta vo hota nahi bhai.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom