What's new

Indian public sector inefficient, impotent: Chinese govt mouthpiece

We cant bailout public sector just by giving handful of examples.

Public sector in general is a very laggard entity no matter in what sector it is.

The amount of time taken by public sector is visible to all but I know what is the reason for all the delay.

The biggest problem in public sector is lack of organization and credibility.

True. But the govt is dis-investing in these public sectors. Many have turned profitable over the last few years
When will govt disinvest Air India..its set to eat up 40,000 crores of tax payers money in coming years.

first time i've seen chinese mouthpiece telling the reality..!!:D

See Guys . There is a Lesson Here .

Since All of the Indian Members Agreed with AJTR here and none were Aggravated she did not post Further :D

So From Now On when AJTR starts a Thread Just say We agree and Move On . This way you will save a lot of time and Typing :D

That's the nicest thing I've heard anyone say about the Indian public sector. I would have used much more derogatory language. Bureaucracies in all nations are horrible but India takes it to a different level.

Not only impotent and inefficient they are corrupt of top class.

But hang on who is talking ? Chinese ! They are not that squeaky clean as well. Their corruption is far more clever to come into notice of their common brian wash zombies having no say whatever.

The tone of the report seems more intended towards venting anger and hatred than constructive criticism.

All it says that Indian public sector is a failure,in some very harsh words.Now public sector encompasses a wide variety of companies.Mining,Petroleum,heavy machinery,banking etc etc,a lot are there.Do we have to take it for granted ,the word of this Chinese media ? Are all PSUs a failure ? I dont think SBI is an example of failure.I will strongly disagree,and so will Pratip Chaudhuri.

Back
Top Bottom