What's new

Indian Political Corner | General Election 2014, All Updates & Discussions.

Guys.. Why is everyone unloading on [MENTION=148509][Bregs][/MENTION] ?

He has a right to a political opinion like everyone else..

Clean people are welcome to politics cutting across party lines, the persons involved in those corruption must be booked and RG has taken first step in that direction, while all other quarters of Politicians condemned him for selecting strong word to denounce that pathetic Ordinance. It takes a character to do that . RG is going in right direction , he is not that useless as many of us perceive him to be. One day he would definitely lead our Country.

You Avatar Pic ensures that no one will take you seriously.

I m also "not that useless", so make me PM please. I m also a full blooded Indian unlike RG so I must have preference over aliens.

lol norw branding anti modi as muslims, if all hindus are pro BJP then it would have won 400 plus seats :nana:

What is so wrong with asking votes from muslims and other minorities? Aren't they citizens entitled to voice their political opinions based on politicians who will work for them? How is this any different for using hindu conservatism as a means to ask for votes(which also happens in India)?

Doesn't modi plaster himself as an hindi nationalist? How is that not asking for hindu votes?

You Avatar Pic ensures that no one will take you seriously.

I m also "not that useless", so make me PM please. I m also a full blooded Indian unlike RG so I must have preference over aliens.

UK, US, Pakistan , BD , Nepal , Belgium and other host of many countries have or had hereditary lines of Heads. I don't see anything wrong in that.

Yes, I know you are not useless but do you recommend Gold Medalists of IIM-A only for PM's chair ??

New heights of minority politics ...Absolutely Pathetic ... throw this party into the dustbin....

What is so wrong with asking votes from muslims and other minorities? Aren't they citizens entitled to voice their political opinions based on politicians who will work for them? How is this any different for using hindu conservatism as a means to ask for votes(which also happens in India)?

Asking for votes is different from giving costly handouts for which the general majority class pays taxes and works through their noses.

That is why people are so angry. Maybe you don't know mate, but these so-called secular parties only choose selected groups as preferred voting communities and give them handouts to buy votes here.

Usually, performance is the guarantor for votes but these guys don't work. They give handouts from the taxes of all countrymen and make do with day to day situations.

Tell me how does a nation progress like that?

Here its not like UK where two parties get votes on who creates more jobs, brings better laws, or brings more industrial promotion to the country; it is based on selective communities who keep whining for special treatment even though they are given more than their own countries.

And NORMAL people don't want it; it is just that a fringe group in touch with such cheap politicians who instigate the illiterate class to take to such actions so that their own purpose is served.

Country doesn't run on buying votes. I am also technically from a minority community but stand against this type of anti-national activity.

A country can only prosper on work, performance, industrial output, public welfare of ALL citizens equally and law and order.

Not on freebies.

It's OK if minorities don't repay loans, Karnataka Congress chief G Parameshwara says

BANGALORE: In the race to appease the minorities in the run-up to the Lok Sabha elections next year, KPCC president G Parameshwara on Saturday suggested it's all right for them to cheat by not repaying loans taken from government agencies.

At a Congress workshop for here on schemes for minorities, Parameshwara said several people who had taken loans had cheated the government by not repaying them. "The Karnataka Minorities Development Corporation, instead of giving small loans, should sanction huge amounts like Rs 50 lakh. Never mind if the beneficiaries don't repay the loans. Topi hakidre parvagilla (colloquial for 'no issues if they cheat'). Many people and officials have duped government agencies of several thousands of crores of rupees. It's part of the development process," he said.

Also present at the workshop were Union minister for minority affairs K Rahman Khan, former MP CK Jaffer Sharief, minister Qamarul Islam, R Roshan Baig and Naseer Ahmed.

The opposition was quick to react. Former chief minister and Karnataka Janata Party supremo BS Yeddyurappa said a person in a responsible position should not make such statements. "Statements appeasing minorities is wrong. Such statements will definitely have a bearing on the administration," he said.

State BJP president Prahlad Joshi alleged that the Congress has been duping the minorities. "There is nothing surprising in this statement, and Parameshwara has made the party's intentions clear," he said.

It's OK if minorities don't repay loans, Karnataka Congress chief G Parameshwara says - The Times of India

The race for appeasement is getting shamelessly desperate. End result of all this is not going to help anyone. Minorities will be so dependent on handouts.. majorities will feel cheated & sidelined. People will stay communally more divided....trust will erode between the communities & gap will only widen between the communities. & in the end... divisive vote bank politics will be the only winner! :angry:

UK, US, Pakistan , BD , Nepal , Belgium and other host of many countries have or had hereditary lines of Heads. I don't see anything wrong in that.

Yes, I know you are not useless but do you recommend Gold Medalists of IIM-A only for PM's chair ??

Bhai, look at what is happening in the country.

Please do some research and see what's going on. And tell me, are you happy? Do you like to see what is going on at all our borders? Do you like to see USD shooting up daily and INR going down? Do you like to see your hard earned money of taxes going down into scams after scams?

This is not Indira Gandhi's time my friend. Please don't mistake this time for that.

The race for appeasement is getting shamelessly desperate. End result of all this is not going to help anyone. Minorities will be so dependent on handouts.. majorities will feel cheated & sidelined. People will stay communally more divided....trust will erode between the communities & gap will only widen between the communities. & in the end... divisive vote bank politics will be the only winner!

Asking for votes is different from giving costly handouts for which the general majority class pays taxes and works through their noses.

That is why people are so angry. Maybe you don't know mate, but these so-called secular parties only choose selected groups as preferred voting communities and give them handouts to buy votes here.

Usually, performance is the guarantor for votes but these guys don't work. They give handouts from the taxes of all countrymen and make do with day to day situations.

Tell me how does a nation progress like that?

Here its not like UK where two parties get votes on who creates more jobs, brings better laws, or brings more industrial promotion to the country; it is based on selective communities who keep whining for special treatment even though they are given more than their own countries.

And NORMAL people don't want it; it is just that a fringe group in touch with such cheap politicians who instigate the illiterate class to take to such actions so that their own purpose is served.

Country doesn't run on buying votes. I am also technically from a minority community but stand against this type of anti-national activity.

A country can only prosper on work, performance, industrial output, public welfare of ALL citizens equally and law and order.

Not on freebies.

That I agree with I was referring to the general comments people post as how congress is only about appeasing a certain minority. That will create unwanted tension and may lead to violence. Congress is definitely to blame, They should stand for all.

Bhai, look at what is happening in the country.

Please do some research and see what's going on. And tell me, are you happy? Do you like to see what is going on at all our borders? Do you like to see USD shooting up daily and INR going down? Do you like to see your hard earned money of taxes going down into scams after scams?

This is not Indira Gandhi's time my friend. Please don't mistake this time for that.

Yes I agree with you sir, current situation in which India finds herself is unwarranted , there have been laxity on the part of incumbent Government . But honestly sir for current situation opposition is also partly responsible , they stalled the normal functioning of Parliament many many a times and this lead to the policy paralysis. How can a country achieve her goals if Parliament is disrupted every other day for trivial reasons and just to score political brownie points ??

BJP's governance during her last term doesn't inspire me at least to vote for them. Parliament attack , Kargil , Air carrier hi-jack etc etc are enough to put me off.

That I agree with I was referring to the general comments people post as how congress is only about appeasing a certain minority. That will create unwanted tension and may lead to violence. Congress is definitely to blame, They should stand for all.

his statement is taken out of context there might be some criteria in minority eligible for it, Feku fans have habbit of twisting facts

Back
Top Bottom