What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Da fuq are you on about ?

I was talking about the EXTREMELY IMPORTANT video on How to eat fruits and vigetables in your busy schedules. Jesus, don't you even read the posts before replying. Now, unless you want to have CANCER, you might make sure that you a healthy diet!!!!:hang2:

Well , in that case ,you are being too optimistic :p:
Ok I will make one prediction.

63 seats+/- 5% will be decided by a vote margin of less than 2%

edit. forgot the important part : BJP will be involved in 63 seats with a vote margin of less than 2%

Owaisi is Back with a Bang :smitten: ... Threatens Salman Khan ...

Say's our heros are Oliya - Allah and Ulma-E- kuram not zaleel, Musrik Salman Khan :omghaha:

Takes on Narendra Modi and Baba Ramdev

I must admit I still enjoy listening to the Owaisi Brothers. And No, it's got nothing to do with their hate-mongering & Hindu bashing, but everything to do with their awesome Dakhani Urdu. Maakikirkiri! :lol:

I was talking about the EXTREMELY IMPORTANT video on How to eat fruits and vigetables in your busy schedules. Jesus, don't you even read the posts before replying. Now, unless you want to have CANCER, you might make sure that you a healthy diet!!!!:hang2:

You need it more than anyone else mate.Trying to to defend corrupt congress can be pretty draining, emotionally, mentally and morally. Get well soon :lol:

Ok I will make one prediction.

63 seats+/- 5% will be decided by a vote margin of less than 2%

edit. forgot the important part : BJP will be involved in 63 seats with a vote margin of less than 2%

If those 63 seats are for BJP , I hope your prediction comes true .

You need it more than anyone else mate.Trying to to defend corrupt congress can be pretty draining, emotionally, mentally and morally. Get well soon :lol:

Hummmmphhh this has nothing to do with politics man! This is a public service message at it's best!!!:what::what:

What do you think dude, disagree that we should be eating more fruits and vegetables? Everything I read makes me believe it is :coffee:

If those 63 seats are for BJP , I hope your prediction comes true .
Have you guys been watching that show 'A Billion votes' in CNN IBN? Looking pretty promising for BJP & Modi.. & absolutely dismal for Congress! Hope it turns to be true after elections...

Are you questioning the importance of what I'm trying to say. 1 in 3 will get cancer if they don't watch their diet!!

1017376_10153759179075165_899512355_n.jpg

What do you think dude, disagree that we should be eating more fruits and vegetables? Everything I read makes me believe it is :coffee:

7249_10153748468550165_1102395104_n.jpg

Have you guys been watching that show 'A Billion votes' in CNN IBN? Looking pretty promising for BJP & Modi.. & absolutely dismal for Congress! Hope it turns to be true after elections...
no what does it say

Back
Top Bottom