What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

BefbYqvCcAAxjwB.jpg

Policeman Bleeding after stone pelting from new saviors .

Ok since you put it so eloquently, let me ask you to state your thoughts on AAP ideas concerning Kashmir, Naxals, Nuclear Energy etc..

if kashmir goes ......india is no more...........thats my take........prasant bhusan is a idiotic person who should have learned from the beating he got last time.

my state dont have a naxal problem ......so i cant properly express opinion on that .

nuclear energy ??? elaborate

if kashmir goes ......india is no more...........thats my take........prasant bhusan is a idiotic person who should have learned from the beating he got last time.

my state dont have a naxal problem ......so i cant properly express opinion on that .

AAP supports anti kundakalam power plant protest....Kejrival went to TN in 2012 but he got chased away like a cockraoch by jayalalitha

We supported AAP until we realised they were nothing but a bunch of anti national scum...
I would rather support a currupt party than a party who has naxalites , terrorist sympathizers and a party who backs a law minister who is involved in molesting and humiliating foriegn nationals. but i guess AAP supporters are blind and deaf when truth comes into play ...

yes i am blind ............BJP akalies have made me blind by there glorious rule in my state.

as far i can guess .......u were supporting aap as long as it didnt came in way SHRI NARINDER MODI >>>THE PM IN WAITING

its strange how u avioded answering any point raised by me on dynasty in modi partners and condition that punjab is suffeing but u were quick to personally attack me

whoes blind mate???

don't bother..you will never get an answer

got the answer???

i want to share a little history point with ya

during previous general elections.....................i saw many Advani lovers running wild on internet ............abusing everyone who didnt agreed with bjp and advani...........

but after the result of elections.....................those accounts just went dead.

AAP supports anti kundakalam power plant protest....Kejrival went to TN in 2012 but he got chased away like a cockraoch by jayalalitha

jaylalitha is a scary lady and good leader.

as far i know on that issue............locals were against that nuclear plant .. How ever personally i feel after the the assurances given by President Kalam .......any kind of protest is unneccessary

Dismiss AAP govt, impose president's rule, tweets Bedi Former IPS officer and India Against Corruption leader Kiran Bedi today said there was no place for anarchy in democracy and the President should immediately dismiss the debutant AAP government in New Delhi. :tup:

Now we know how @Marxist got changed ...... :lol:

Namovichar munch is a BJP rebel group in kannur ,they are revolting against the district secretary there .....CPI(M) took this opportunity and allied with rebel group in protest against Kasthoorirangan report .....

You represent the typical AAP supporter. Unaware of the nations needs and as gullible as a puppy. Whose fault is it that you dont know? Yours or mine?

You represent the typical AAP supporter. Unaware of the nations needs and as gullible as a puppy. Whose fault is it that you dont know? Yours or mine?

again ...........plz dont restore to personal attacks.

if u guys dont have any reasonable way to answer my points raised regarding dynasty politics in NDA and misrable condition of NDA ruled states..............plz dont comment

regards

what personal attack? you yourself admitted to not knowing shite. what attack? If your location flag is correct, i am just releived that you wont be voting. stay there please.

again ...........plz dont restore to personal attacks.

if u guys dont have any reasonable way to answer my points raised regarding dynasty politics in NDA and misrable condition of NDA ruled states..............plz dont comment

regards

Back
Top Bottom