What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

I honestly doubt it would make much of a difference. Infact a congress+RJD alliance would benefit BJP even more, as it will further dent the corrupt image of Congress (if thats even possible), and push people towards BJP.

Don't forget Rahul Gandhi, Congress's poster boy, very famously "stood against "the bill that was supposed to save the corrupt politicians, include Laloo Yadav. Teaming up with the very same Laloo will be a political suicide. Congress is fcked either ways.
Do u really Think Muslims will care if congress take support of RJD...

I want them to go individually to cut the Muslim vote bank further ... thus making Muslim vote bank insignificant ...

Meanwhile Neta ji started singing new song , it seems he wants to hijack RSS' agenda.

BJP Unreliable, Never Wanted to Build Ram Temple: Mulayam

Its a double edged sword, he is going to further push away his Muslim supporters, towards Congress or worse yet towards BSP which will hurt him badly in the assembly elections. Its funny to see all these small time pseudo secular parties running around like headless chicken, still tryna figure out what hit them :pop:

Last edited:
Meanwhile Neta ji started singing new song , it seems he wants to hijack RSS' agenda.

BJP Unreliable, Never Wanted to Build Ram Temple: Mulayam

Yes , that would be best scenario for BJP but that's not likely to happen.
Its clearly Evident ... after the Muzaffarnagar riots ... he lost the Muslim vote bank according to new trends even Yadavs vote bank is also slipping from his hand...

so he will try to consolidate Hindu vote bank by using Soft Hindutva just like Congress did after gujarat riots but failed miserably ...

Hindu Politics is only mean for BJP in India ... people know BJP is the only party which can represent Hindus ....

Its a double edged sword, he is going to further push away his Muslim supporters, towards Congress or worse yet towards BSP. Its funny to see all these small time pseudo secular parties running around like headless chicken, still tryna figure out what hit them :pop:

I think Neta ji has realised it that muslims have already made up their mind that they are not gona vote for him . He is willingly taking calculated risk.

Do u really Think Muslims will care if congress take support of RJD...

I want them to go individually to cut the Muslim vote bank further ... thus making Muslim vote bank insignificant ...

Its not just about Muslim votes mate, Muslim voters at most make up 15% all over India.

2egfrzm.jpg

If you look at this voteshare, BJP still has plenty of room to grow. Alliance with RJD as I said will dent Congress' image. Modi can still attract whatever support Congress is getting from Hindu upper castes, OBCs and SC/ST's and even Muslims. Muslim support for BJP grew from 10 to 13%, so thats definitely encouraging .

BJP needs to keep at it, and nibble away Congress' voteshare across the board. Remember our target is 272+, we can't be complacent with just 210-220.

Its a double edged sword, he is going to further push away his Muslim supporters, towards Congress or worse yet towards BSP. Its funny to see all these small time pseudo secular parties running around like headless chicken, still tryna figure out what hit them :pop:
according to new reports Congress is gonna break ties with RLD ...

so that Jatt votes gets split and BJP looses some vote share...

now congress is using scorched earth tactics to destroy itself to keep BJP away from Power...

very desperate indeed...

now congress is using scorched earth tactics to destroy itself to keep BJP away from Power...

very desperate indeed...

Maybe there is a silver lining, BJP can invite RLD to join NDA, further consolidation of Jat votes.

Maybe there is a silver lining, BJP can invite RLD to join NDA, further consolidation of Jat votes.
Once you do that Jats will NEVER EVER EVER vote bjp in 2014
After muzfrngr ,Jats HATE ajit :)

very desperate indeed...
Jat body met Rajnath a month ago to tell their sentiments,NO NO AJIT

Its not just about Muslim votes mate, Muslim voters at most make up 15% all over India.

2egfrzm.jpg

If you look at this voteshare, BJP still has plenty of room to grow. Alliance with RJD as I said will dent Congress' image. Modi can still attract whatever support Congress is getting from Hindu upper castes, OBCs and SC/ST's and even Muslims. Muslim support for BJP grew from 10 to 13%, so thats definitely encouraging .

BJP needs to keep at it, and nibble away Congress' voteshare across the board. Remember our target is 272+, we can't be complacent with just 210-220.
But u forget that St percentage for congress went high by 3% which is higher then the Total Muslim population itself and Muslim vote share went up by 9%... and upper class is very less like voter are very less just like Muslims so it going up doesnt mean much ...

and OBC vote if I am not mistaken mostly peasant and yadavs ... RJD has biggest share of these votes... if Congress and RJD comes together then 50% of these votes will go in their favor ...

JDU may be designated but Congress-RJD may gain more...

I wont Tolerate Chodry Ajith singh ruining Air India and Airlines sector more... :sick:
Once you do that Jats will NEVER EVER EVER vote bjp in 2014
After muzfrngr ,Jats HATE ajit :)

Jat body met Rajnath a month ago to tell their sentiments,NO NO AJIT

Fair enough, but BJP will have to pick their candidates wisely in the area, cause there isn't much margin to play with. Ajit Singh getting even 20-30% of Jat votes can adversely affect BJP.

I really think BJP needs to look into the possibility of EVM fraud in these elections.

But u forget that St percentage for congress went high by 3% which is higher then the Total Muslim population itself and Muslim vote share went up by 9%... and upper class is very less like voter are very less just like Muslims so it going up doesnt mean much ...

and OBC vote if I am not mistaken mostly peasant and yadavs ... RJD has biggest share of these votes... if Congress and RJD comes together then 50% of these votes will go in their favor ...

JDU may be designated but Congress-RJD may gain more...

That vote share tally is for all of India. Bihar will be a completely different picture, but my argument still stands. Forwards Caste and OBC is still not 100% behind Modi, so plenty of space for BJP to grow. Don't forget Modi himself is from OBC which works in his favour.

Back
Top Bottom