What's new

Indian Policemen Killed And Dismembered

LOL at you and the Orions, :lol: what will be etched in my memory will be the heroics of the young PN Officer and the loss of valuable lives.:cry: The equipment can be easily replaced but obviously you haven\'t got your priorities right since the killing of ten Indian policemen is nothing [SIZE=\"4\"]NEW[/SIZE] for you. :rofl::rofl::wave:

I know your memory will only last till the next attack. :) and i must say you have got the utmost right priorities, instead of concentrating on your own mess you are trying to score cheap points by a another incident. I must say you must have a heck of a memory considering so many have been killed in WOT

RIP to the dead. This is a major attack! maoists have been reduced but this shows that they still go for major assaults.

:agree: yeh Chhattisgarh faces such killing at the hands of Naxals so often.

btw why dont you post the history of this insurgency

why dont you search the sticky on maoist insurgency?

I know your memory will only last till the next attack. :) and i must say you have got the utmost right priorities, instead of concentrating on your own mess you are trying to score cheap points by a another incident. I must say you must have a heck of a memory considering so many have been killed in WOT
Let me help you, the thread title is,
You have gone a full circle by dragging in everything which has no relation to the subject in hand.:no: What does the Orion incident or the WOT has to do with this thread. There is a fine line between digressing and digesting hence it's not difficult to conclude who is aiming to score what here.

Let me help you, the thread title is,
You have gone a full circle by dragging in everything which has no relation to the subject in hand.:no: What does the Orion incident or the WOT has to do with this thread. There is a fine line between digressing and digesting hence it's not difficult to conclude who is aiming to score what here.

Brother thanks for the help :). But help me understand this, instead of watching PNS attack news, you were watching a indian maoist news and jumped up and posted it. But seriouly i think obsession is only reserved for Indians here.:agree:. BTW there is sticky thread, use it next time to show your great concern for us.

Hey WJ I think if you want to post such type of news in future then please change your flag to some other country like USA or Israel or Russia. I think that would be more satisfying to the youth here.;)

the hindustanis should focus much more attention and divert more resources to combat their homegrown terrorist groups --- such as naxalites --whom PM Singh labelled the ''single biggest threat'' to the country

these naxals, assamese/ULFA, Bengali nationalist groups, tamils gurkhas etc. etc. have much more blood on their hands than Pakistanis do that's for sure

it's too bad this doesnt ''resonate'' in the minds of the standard indian

the hindustanis should focus much more attention and divert more resources to combat their homegrown terrorist groups --- such as naxalites --whom PM Singh labelled the ''single biggest threat'' to the country

these naxals, assamese/ULFA, Bengali nationalist groups, tamils gurkhas etc. etc. have much more blood on their hands than Pakistanis do that's for sure

when we have the problems of tamils, gurkhas, bengali nationalist groups?? I am not able to recall.. pls any indian member help....

our government policies are on right track to find out who is the biggest threat fro our internal secuity unlike some other nation :tdown:

it does resonate and things are being done to eliminate the problem, we just dont sit with a blindfold like Pakistan and blame the world for our problems. Our PM has acknowledged the issue being an internal one and steps are being taken. India is not a nation under constant threat and being such a huge country there are bound to be problems, just the fact that we have held everything together for so long under a democracy is nothing short of amazing.

Are you "inventing" new insurgencies or something ? What 's wrong with Tamils, Bengalis or Gurkhas ...?

No doubt about it, GoI is handling the Naxal menace very poorly.

why dont you search the sticky on maoist insurgency?

i dont need to search as i know the details and history of this insurgency more than even your members. Since you had questioned the Pakistani member for posting the news sans his knowledge on back ground and since you called it a routine matter so onus is on you to inform the poster about the issue.

Back
Top Bottom