What's new

Indian nuclear submarine programme

So after Pakistan's news of indigenous Nuke Submarine came out, Indians have started to open a new thread of their own.... :lol:

are you that desperate to troll?indian nuke sub as been out since 2009.way before your so called pakistani nuke sub

I think by 2020 we can realistically expect 4 SSBNs (with larger SSBN class having been designed and under construction in the 8000+ ton range) 2/4 SSNs, 15-20 SSKs with upto 5 under construction. Beyond this point I think the IN sub fleet is going to increase in size and capability dramatically.

I do believe the LRCM (Mach 3.2-4.0, range=1000km) will revolutionize naval warfare if it is fitted
into the subs. Also we need to quickly operationalize Sagarika K-15 (750km), K-4 (3500km), K-5 (5000-6500km) SLBMs
to make our nuke triad one of the most responsive and lethal one in the world.

hey guys i want to know if rest of arihant class (except INS arihant) SSBNs would be of the same displacement means 6000......or their displacement would be raised further?...thanks in advance.

hey guys i want to know if rest of arihant class (except INS arihant) SSBNs would be of the same displacement means 6000......or their displacement would be raised further?...thanks in advance.

First three will have 6000 displacement when the last 2 will be a bigger one.Dont know how much though but my guess is 8000

Though we used to tease and blame the politicians very much,now i want to thank each and everyone of them.

Without our leaders none of these would have happened. I agree that these 'babus' could have done a lot better than this,atleast they didnt fuc,k this up!

Within 65 years,they have helped us (even if thats by them doin nothing!:lol:) in making our nation upgrade from a land of snake charmers to a nation that builds its own nuke subs,where as in many other nations,the leaders have made the situation really worse and pathetic!

Our leaders may not have kept the nation in the top gear,atleast they havent put the nation in reverse gear!

The last time a sub was used in offensive role in the waters around south-Asia, it was PNS Ghazi. In 1971 India didn't even have a decent submarine to its name. Now we are having a nuke sub and the Pakistanis are acting like crybabies.

The last time a sub was used in offensive role in the waters around south-Asia, it was PNS Ghazi. In 1971 India didn't even have a decent submarine to its name. Now we are having a nuke sub and the Pakistanis are acting like crybabies.

Remember PNS Hangor(SHARK) was the also first sub to strike a KILL after WWII...?

Pakistani take on Indian Nuke Subs:

Sensible Admiral.. No wonder he killed Khukri..

He knows clearly why India needs nuclear submarine unlike the other guy who thinks its just for Pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya u blew the IN khukri We destroyed PNS Ghazi ... Et ka jawab Pathar se diya :lol:

dude it should be eet ka jaeab pahar se:lol:-

pakistan(kills)-
1 frigat(INS KHUKRI)

India(kills)-
2 Destroyers
1 Minesweeper
1 Submarine(PNS GHAZI)
3 Patrol vessels
7 Gunboats

:D

So after Pakistan's news of indigenous Nuke Submarine came out, Indians have started to open a new thread of their own.... :lol:

Dude you guys are not making any nuke subs rest assured,ur present economy cannot afford it nor do you need a nuke sub............ur media is just sprouting out nonsense to appease the public!

Back
Top Bottom