What's new

Indian Navy Aircraft Carriers and Ships

Can anybody enlighten me what for an AC is required by IN? Can't we cover all the Area of Interest from our coastal airfields. I don't think there is hardly any place which can not be covered from the coastal areas. AC is only required if IN ventures out of Indian Ocean and that possibility is very rare since India has limited Navy operations. Anybody please?

25nlook.jpg

Can anybody enlighten me what for an AC is required by IN? Can't we cover all the Area of Interest from our coastal airfields. I don't think there is hardly any place which can not be covered from the coastal areas. AC is only required if IN ventures out of Indian Ocean and that possibility is very rare since India has limited Navy operations. Anybody please?
U are right but the fact remains that no one knows for sure what sort of strategic alliances could be formed in this region during times of war. . . . A country far away from India might grant an enemy country to operate airplanes and other military assets against India from its land!Hence the caution.

images

U are right but the fact remains that no one knows for sure what sort of strategic alliances could be formed in this region during times of war. . . . A country far away from India might grant an enemy country to operate airplanes and other military assets against India from its land!Hence the caution.

1. An aircraft carrier can be useful against ANY country that has a coastal line.
2.An aircraft carrier is a necessary requirement for power projection an formation of a blue water navy.

NO MORE OFF TOPIC POSTS OR SEVERE PENALISATION WILL FOLLOW.

Back
Top Bottom