What's new

Indian Mujahideen hand becomes clearer in Hyderabad blasts

Nobody has claimed responsibility yet? I was expecting it because as per general believe this is revenge attack

Nobody has claimed responsibility yet? I was expecting it because as per general believe this is revenge attack

All the terrorist attacks are believed to be revenge attacks...... But normally in indian terrorist attacks no one claims responsibility.... they leave it to authorities to find.....

All the terrorist attacks are believed to be revenge attacks...... But normally in indian terrorist attacks no one claims responsibility.... they leave it to authorities to find.....

Just wondering when they can declare that they will take revenge than why they don't claim responsibility? :unsure:

In India, terrorism doesn't enjoy the support that it enjoys in some neighboring countries. Killing people through placing bombs secretly is not an act of heroism. Any eunuch can do this. So nobody will claim responsibility.

Just wondering when they can declare that they will take revenge than why they don't claim responsibility? :unsure:

I dont remember something like that happened in india.... Normally these groups are reluctant to claim responsibility.... If they do... that will be too much for their masters.......

oh! Indian terror groups are very shy and modest, they do it for satisfaction not for fame, but we cannot let them go unnoticed and unrewarded, we will soon reward them, possibly the biggest reward possible for terrorism, the same reward recently awarded to two guys one from Pakistan and one from India.
:p:.

In India, terrorism doesn't enjoy the support that it enjoys in some neighboring countries. Killing people through placing bombs secretly is not an act of heroism. Any eunuch can do this. So nobody will claim responsibility.

oh! Indian terror groups are very shy and modest, they do it for satisfaction not for fame, but we cannot let them go unnoticed and unrewarded, we will soon reward them, possibly the biggest reward possible for terrorism, the same reward recently awarded to two guys one from Pakistan and one from India.
:p:.

When you guys are that much sensitive that you can't answer simply question without bringing evil neighbors into equation than what's the purpose of joining forum of same evil neighbors. You can go to bhartrickshaw forum and can say anything without the fear of ban.

When you guys are that much sensitive that you can't answer simply question without bringing evil neighbors into equation than what's the purpose of joining forum of same evil neighbors. You can go to bhartrickshaw forum and can say anything without the fear of ban.

You asked a question and as Pakistani you must have got accustomed to groups claiming responsibility after killing people. As an Indian I was making clear how things are perceived India. So where is the questions of 'evil neighbors', bhartrickshaw forum' and 'ban' came :what:

5g1NuGk.jpg

TOI columnist Amaresh mishra on tweets.....

5g1NuGk.jpg

TOI columnist Amaresh mishra on tweets.....

Seems like some one hacked his account!! I am not sure.. But do you really think and guy like him write this kind of things in twitter?

Seems like some one hacked his account!! I am not sure.. But do you really think and guy like him write this kind of things in twitter?
i'm not too sure if it him or some fake account but then keeping the history of pankaj mishra and amaresh mishra's writings n mind on voice says its him.

Someone writing for a mainstream newspaper wouldn't come out with this kinda c%$p. It's either a fake account or hacked one!

@Irfan Baloch @WebMaster These are the youth of Pakistan and Moderator of forum.

P.S. Don't delete this post. Stand by your words..
I gave up the deleting powers some time ago :)
its difference of opinion about who killed 70k Kashmiris , we say your forces and Indian laws are responsible in the major part of killings you put the entire blame on LeT, if it were true then the local dissent would have gone already.

I think Musharraf has answered it better when asked about Pakistani help of LeT type organisations. he says there is a majority in Pakistan that sympathises with the Kashmiri cause and thus LeT , Jaish Muhammi organisations find support and sanctuary, just like TTP does due to its extremist Islamic agenda. its understandable that this would appear as justification for LeT activities but be fair and honest and dont absolve the handiwork of your forces as well they also got a massive innocent murder count under their name something which is highlighted by both international and Indian human rights watch.

the terrorists also feed on such injustice and cruelty and sell it as an reaction to the oppression, BLA gets the aye's from Indians and LeT gets the aye's from Pakistanis.

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm not too sure if it him or some fake account but then keeping the history of pankaj mishra and amaresh mishra's writings n mind on voice says its him.

thanks for giving name
now i am gonna lodge compliant.... searching for his account...

Back
Top Bottom