What's new

Indian Mujahideen hand becomes clearer in Hyderabad blasts

When a state starts murdering people under POTA, for political cookies they also make the blowback inevitable.

RIP.

This is exactly why we don;t consider Pakistan any kind of ally in fight against terrorism . Bigotry runs deep , Bigotry runs old and it will always be the same . Cry a river on terrorist attack on your own soil and justify and condone terror attacks in India and Afghanistan .

I should have gotten it earlier , People who feed on analogy that taliban which attacks and kills people in neighboring country ( Afghanistan) is good and taliban killing people on its own soil is Bad .

What a a bigot !! . Keep on justifying and promoting terror attacks on your neighbors and when your house burns none of the neighbors will give shyt no matter how lengthy and how eloquent speech you guys give on how much you have bled on fight against terrorism .

@muse Read post number 2 and 7. Tell me is there any hope in Pakistan ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Where is the hand?

all we can see the hand is in mouth of those who claim a visible hand.

if at all what Indians say is that "since the bombs were tied to bycycle hence its modu operendi of IM" its funny.

the same modus operendi had been used by India for terrorism in Karachi and Lahore back in 80s.

anyway on topic another interesting point is that till yesterday entire Indian media and Indian police and Indian govt officials were claiming that cables of ALL CCTV cameras were cut off by the culprits 4 days ago before the blast and now suddenly today they claimed hoolaaaaa miracle happened and CCTVs started working in their second janam.

:P are we looking for some fabricated video and scapgoats ??

The difference is that we kill terrorists as soon as we find them.

If someone has become a terrorist then they are already a lost cause anyway.

All these people being identified as part of the "IM" terrorist organization in India, why are they still alive?

While that indeed is a difference, there is another difference. When China hangs terrorists, the fountainhead of world terrorism claps and applauds, when India does it, the fountainhead mourns for days.

The problem is in the rotten hypocritical bloodthirsty nature of the fountainhead, pretty amply demonstrated on the thread and forum.

While that indeed is a difference, there is another difference. When China hangs terrorists, the fountainhead of world terrorism claps and applauds, when India does it, the fountainhead mourns for days.

The problem is in the rotten hypocritical bloodthirsty nature of the fountainhead, pretty amply demonstrated on the thread and forum.

That is because we as Indians have consistently made the suicidal blunder of looking at evil self obsessed virulent white christian society as 'the fountainhead' ...where as the chinese dont give a fcuk about the opinion of that particular society. (No one in the world considers any muslims socieites to be fountainheads)

When a state starts murdering people under POTA, for political cookies they also make the blowback inevitable.

RIP.

You are a moderator of this forum and you 'justifies' killing if 16 innocent souls even though there are 'RIP' at the end.

Any you guys argues why Pakistan/Pakistanis being called a 'terrorist or terrorist nation.

JUST because of this cheap emotional mentality. and even not learning by mistakes are each and every day the same same goons killing your people at your country each and every day. Shame on you.

Indian Mujahideen toolk afzals revenge, he was an innocent kashmiri civilian just like these civilians who were killed in blasts, their sacrifices wont go to waste.

Will you say the same when innocents being killed in your country in sectarian attacks? Ready to face?

Everyone has a cause. Everyone can come up with one. Talibs have a cause, they think its genuine. Obviously the balochi separatists think their cause is true. The LEJ types think their cause is authentic.

We have such pathetic terrorism apologists who can not differentiate between cause and means. But of course we do, our region has been the main victim of terrorism for over 20 years, obviously such moral bankruptcy is quite well ingrained in certain kind of people brought up with a certain kind of twisted ideology.

...This is all bull$hit .....

Congress has clearly said BJP and RSS are terrorist organizations so as per the Gov. of India the investigations must first start with BJP and RSS.

Only after 'hindu terror' a.k.a 'saffron terror' is fully investigated, the govt. must waste time investigating innocent muslim org.

Listen Mr,
My country is having a really sad time and you take your baseless trolling else where. You are spreading misinformation about my country and my religion and it matters me. So shut up.

Sir, what do you think he wants? What do you think he really hopes to see? What do you think will make his ilk happier, peace and success for Indian Muslims or turmoil and violence?

I think you know the answer.

Back
Top Bottom