What's new

Indian Military Picture Thread

This seems quite weird, can someone tell me why a marksman in a tree would use a bolt-action? He's too close to the action for the slow loading rifles right? He should be using a semi-auto according to me.

The pic seems to early 1990s Indian army equipment was rudimentary at that time....

74023378.jpg

Counter op personals ...Interestingly I don't understand why they are culling spent brasses from ground??????? during encounters u not need to submit empty cases to armory......Any answers???

2evg5qp.jpg

Anyone got an ID on the rifle second from the left (in the camo)?

l2012012638780.jpg

Looks to be a sniper rifle of some kind.

Wow..There is a Marcos,Garud,Paratrooper and a NSG Commando.A high resoution would have been helpful but anyways this pic somehow indicates that we are gonna have a SOCOM.How could i miss it...Is it of the republic day this year?

Wow..There is a Marcos,Garud,Paratrooper and a NSG Commando.A high resoution would have been helpful but anyways this pic somehow indicates that we are gonna have a SOCOM.How could i miss it...Is it of the republic day this year?

Yeah it's the republic day parade and this is the best resolution I could find.

+ any idea on the rifle the PARA (SF) is holding- I presume using process of elimination.

+ any idea on the rifle the PARA (SF) is holding- I presume using process of elimination.

Ya thats a PARA but i cant say which rifle he is holding coz its not that clear.

its a tavor or at least thr same gun held by the dude on the extreme right.,

put some sharpening filters on it. the butt has the same yellow marker

Counter op personals ...Interestingly I don't understand why they are culling spent brasses from ground??????? during encounters u not need to submit empty cases to armory......Any answers???

2evg5qp.jpg

-if the cases are allowed there,anyone(terrorists) can pick it up and make a bullet out of it.

Back
Top Bottom