What's new

Indian Military Picture Thread

Yeah...she's getting a bit long in the tooth....but we're the only ones who have an Aircraft carrier in the region- apart from the Americans, of course.

well indian C 130 J Hercules looks preety cool but in indian words i cannot read what it is might be indian airforce i guess

well indian C 130 J Hercules looks preety cool but in indian words i cannot read what it is might be indian airforce i guess

Yes Sir..... Its written in Hindi i.e Bhartiya Vayu Sena (Indian Air Force).

Indian Armour - Arjun MBT and T90 MBT

watermarko.jpg

watermarkqm.jpg

watermark.jpg

watermarkx.jpg

watermarkcn.jpg

T-90 Engine

Don,t give a damn wat anybody else thinks I think the Arjun looks immense.

I herd in the trials the Arjun won 7 out of 10 trials against the much lighter russian tank.

India should induct far more than the 2 batches of 125 x 2 that they have ordered in the future.

No reason why Indian should not have over 1000 arjun mk1 & mk2 tanks

Mahindra MPV

watermark.jpg

MARCOS

watermarkt.jpg

Indian Army in Siachen

watermarkm.jpg

Indian Army in Kashmir

watermarkk.jpg

Last edited:
this baby is getting old
It looks battered. I think we should remove the Viraat and Harriers off missions now and send them to scrap-yards. These have served the IN enough and now are potential threats to Indian Navy pilots who risk their lives.

So what if there's no carrier for a couple of years? We've the MiG-29Ks taking off from the shores to monitor stuff. Also we can temporarily deploy other destroyers and frigates (about 3-4) to take place of Viraat.

By keeping the old warhorse and its ponies (Harriers), we're only risking our pilots.

Back
Top Bottom