What's new

Indian Military Operational Readiness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bossman

Reaction score
Sexual misconduct has become pervasive in Indian military and has impacted all three services. What is the impact of such conduct on Indian military readiness? I am hoping for some rational discussion and not turn this thread into trolling fest. This issue is not a generalization based on the recent on-off wife swapping scandal in IN but as you can see from the links below, the issue is very widespread and has touched the senior most officers.

After Sukna, sex scandal hits Indian Army; probe begins

Engineer -in-chief Indian Army in sex scandal

Congo sex scandal: 4 Indian Army men indicted - Video | The Times of India

Army **** scandal: Major posts videos of Colonel & wife on adult sites | Indian Military News

Army **** scandal: Probe ordered into Lieutenant Colonel's allegations

Navy Commodore sacked in sex scandal

Indian Navy lieutenant's wife 'forced into wife-swapping parties' - Telegraph

Bikram Singh’ Congo Sex Scandal | Indian Military News

Indian airforce hit by sex-for-stripes scandal - Hindustan Times

Bossman, you shall know most Pakistanis on this forum, respect India army more than Pakistan army.

Its a whole brigade, which i usually, refer as hate brigade and you just put your self on their hit list.

Bossman, you shall know most Pakistanis on this forum, respect India army more than Pakistan army.

Its a whole brigade, which i usually, refer as hate brigade and you just put your self on their hit list.

No problem, most of them are not even Pakistanis but pretending to be Pakistanis. But my point has been made.

No problem, most of them are not even Pakistanis but pretending to be Pakistanis. But my point has been made.

What is the point you are trying to make here?? ( I am confused with the heading of the thread)..

Btw congrats you open the first troll fest thread of the day.....

Figure it out yourself

I dono what way the oprational readiness get affected by those threads which you put ( I am ok if you are here to start a troll thread)

I know.

It has something to do with the North Korean missile crisis.

I wanted him to loose his stealth capabilities.... I hope you understand what i meant......

@Bossman Since you ardently believe that our military is not prepared, shoot a letter to GHQ and command them to attack India and seize whatever territory Pakistan desires, DO IT! Talks is cheap...come on..go ahead and give us a 71 will you. Otherwise sit and watch as we "plunder" Kashmir.

It actually does have a very strong connection to the North Korean missile crisis.

It took me 10 minutes to figure it out.

You're going to have more haters on your tail at this rate. Have you gotten the PLA to fix up a battle plan in accordance with Pakistani demands yet? :omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
It actually does have a very strong connection to the North Korean missile crisis.

It took me 10 minutes to figure it out.

I couldnt figure it out.... May be you can hlep me ( if you dont mind ) :P

I couldnt figure it out.... May be you can hlep me ( if you dont mind ) :P

Actually I was just kidding. :P

I can't actually figure out the connection between the OP's post and the operational readiness of the Indian Army.

But when I figure it out, it is going to be amazing. I'm telling you right now, it will be amazing.

damn... at times i wonder is pakistan full of losers like these @OP :tdown:

Actually I was just kidding. :P

I can't actually figure out the connection between the OP's post and the operational readiness of the Indian Army.

But when I figure it out, it is going to be amazing. I'm telling you right now, it will be amazing.

That is what exactly i was thinking and you will get the same message in my 2 posts here... as i said i wanted him to loose his stealth capability and come real.....:P

darthpakwedding.jpg

:cheesy:

Sexual misconduct has become pervasive in Indian military and has impacted all three services. What is the impact of such conduct on Indian military readiness? I am hoping for some rational discussion and not turn this thread into trolling fest. This issue is not a generalization based on the recent on-off wife swapping scandal in IN but as you can see from the links below, the issue is very widespread and has touched the senior most officers.

After Sukna, sex scandal hits Indian Army; probe begins

Engineer -in-chief Indian Army in sex scandal

Congo sex scandal: 4 Indian Army men indicted - Video | The Times of India

Army **** scandal: Major posts videos of Colonel & wife on adult sites | Indian Military News

Army **** scandal: Probe ordered into Lieutenant Colonel's allegations

Navy Commodore sacked in sex scandal

Indian Navy lieutenant's wife 'forced into wife-swapping parties' - Telegraph

Bikram Singh’ Congo Sex Scandal | Indian Military News

Indian airforce hit by sex-for-stripes scandal - Hindustan Times

What intellect :omghaha:
By finding a comparison between the op - readiness of are armed forces and sexual misconduct. the OP has re defined the term of Trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom