What's new

Indian Mig 21 nominated for Nobel Peace Prize

This is incredible congrats to our neighbours and the IAF. Long may they fly or not

Kudos to Mig21..a nobel!!...well why not..even Barak got it for peace...lol.....wow that sounds a good achievement.....How many more left?? :-)....As long as Pilot survives...I dont mind they keep crashing...

Maybe India could use them as missiles? just lob them over the border lol

Maybe India could use them as missiles? just lob them over the border lol

bad idea...Mig21 does not have much geological knowledge of your country...it might land up on ISI headquater...lol....:-)

bad idea...Mig21 does not have much geological knowledge of your country...it might land up on ISI headquater...lol....:-)

Its a bit pot luck whether they hit the enemy or own troops lol

Whose guna go across to pick this most special award up? Whoever you do send please dont send him in a mig-21 coz the award may never get back guys. :azn:

Whose guna go across to pick this most special award up? Whoever you do send please dont send him in a mig-21 coz the award may never get back guys. :azn:

but they could tt the money?

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

or they could put a mig21 on the aircraft carrier cos thats what thats for carrying aircraft and take it over to scandinavia. You know I like to send my indian brothers these incredibly good ideas

All pakistani Generals and Commanders are invited to attend the ceremony....And would like to see ISI people as chief guests....all guests will be provided with pickup and drop<not sure> in iconic Mig21....:-)

Okey guys now lets stop playing the sarcasm game the 21 have served this country well its not the plane thats faulty but the babus are even after having truk loads of money they can change them so give those fat as$es this prize

Its a bit pot luck whether they hit the enemy or own troops lol

hmm...thats true...but our troops have learned how to escape from Mig21...lol..;-)

hmm...thats true...but our troops have learned how to escape from Mig21...lol..;-)

well i suppose that probably also deserves an nobel prize. What about procurement process for india air force needs sometime of prize

Back
Top Bottom