What's new

Indian hegemony in Nepal

Feel sad for Gurkha soldiers used as gun powder and they are proud of it.

This is where you need to understand; Gurkhas and we Bhutias are born for combat. If our families don't join military, life becomes meaningless. Whether it is Nepali Army or our Army, it doesn't make any difference. To the Nepali side and to ours, Martial side is an inseparable part of life.

The bloodline itself traces to the warrior spirit of the past. Neither the Nepali side nor our side can deny that. You won't understand this; it is as complex as emotions itself.

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

India=Kashmiris+northeast+minorities+tribals+low castes+religious minorities+Muslims+Maoists+Nepal....
guess u know know nothing about India:lol::lol:

Everybody needs to get together and bring down this troller!:butcher:

Ignore it.. Some people have such a complex. This sort of stuff happens after one loses one's history and is never allowed to relive it. Communist countries are most affected by this syndrome; no past, confused present and artificial future.

PLZ someone save tibet... millions of tibetans were set fire in the name of self immolation :cry:

india is destroying Bangladesh by diverting the Brahmaputra. india is trying to take Sri Lanka's territorial waters. india is oppressing Kashmiris and northeast minorities. india is stealing land from the tribals, and forcing them to starve and commit suicide. india is oppressing the low castes, religious minorities, Muslims, Maoists. india is spending all its money importing weapons to fight Pakistan and China. india is stealing land from Nepal too, according to this article.

Everybody needs to get together and bring down the elephant!

while i agree that we have issues with our neighbors (not all) most of them are not serious

you tried to do that since 1950s

elephant is still there

its more strong more confident

The Chini and other trolls here can go to hell .

to know what Nepalese really feel about India .

Nepali Public Opinion 2011: Gallup/SADF South Asian Survey | Nepal Monitor: The National Online Journal

For the majority of Nepalis, India is the most popular of South Asian countries, a survey reveals.

More than 84% Nepalis have a positive opinion of India, followed by Bangladesh (44%), Sri Lanka (43%), Bhutan (40%), the Maldives (39%), Pakistan (33%) and Afghanistan (26%,).

If India was a hegemonistic power most Nepalese would not have liked India . But they do :azn:

also 5 million Nepalese earn their bread in India and send money to their families in Nepal

you tried to do that since 1950s

elephant is still there

its more strong more confident
Actually no-one had tried bring the whole elephant down in 1950, Everyone was interested in peace but now everyone in the region has realized that this Stinky Giant elephant needs to bring down.. I don't know why this elephant needs to show its confidence in Forums..:lol: Its more like that elephant lacks confidence and feeling frustration.
india is destroying Bangladesh by diverting the Brahmaputra. india is trying to take Sri Lanka's territorial waters. india is oppressing Kashmiris and northeast minorities. india is stealing land from the tribals, and forcing them to starve and commit suicide. india is oppressing the low castes, religious minorities, Muslims, Maoists. india is spending all its money importing weapons to fight Pakistan and China. india is stealing land from Nepal too, according to this article.

Well said Mate! I'm 100% agreed with you.

don't know about the elephant but when vietnam , india , japan and south korea are together , the dragon will certainly piss in its pants .

Very nice Chinis!!!! first Chinese incited Civil war in Nepal by funding Maoists and now they are weeping about India's hegemony.

Actually no-one had tried bring the whole elephant down in 1950, Everyone was interested in peace but now everyone in the region has realized that this Stinky Giant elephant needs to bring down.. I don't know why this elephant needs to show its confidence in Forums..:lol: Its more like that elephant lacks confidence and feeling frustration.

Well said Mate! I'm 100% agreed with you.
u cant agree more...with him..coz otherwise u r getting spanked from all other sides..thats ur last (false) hope. so u are required to do this..u dont have any choice (master, slave).

regarding nepal, if nepalese dont have problem, IDK why chinis and there satellite colony is jumping up and down...
there is one saying on our side "kutte bhaukte rehte hai aur haathi mast chal se aage badta rehta hai" ...

Hmm, well, the strong will always do what they want. Not saying its right, but it's a fact of life. "The weak shall perish, while the strong will prosper." China does it. India, as you India bashers love to point out so often, does it. The Russians do it. And of course, the mother of weight-throwers, the good ol' US of A does it, too. If Pakistan could, she would do it. And then none of you would have a problem, would you?? :lol:

Because they never realize that a sad joke like Communism will never work in the lands that are blessed with Dharma.

Then how will you explain the Communism in Kerala, WB & Tripura?

The main reason I think the Nepali Communists/Maoists tuned down their anti-India rhetoric is that they found that running a country is not as easy as running an insurgency.

The main reason I think the Nepali Communists/Maoists tuned down their anti-India rhetoric is that they found that running a country is not as easy as running an insurgency.

I think he is talking about Communist Republic where destroying cultural heritage is allowed. Compare Taiwanese and Hongkong people with people of Mainland China and you will see the difference.

Nepali Maoist were against Visa-less and passport-less treaty with India to create more opportunities for Chinese. But soon Prachanda became PM he realized ground realities that he changed his speech soon.

I think he is talking about Communist Republic where destroying cultural heritage is allowed. Compare Taiwanese and Hongkong people with people of Mainland China and you will see the difference.

Indian communists are lying low bcs of our strong constitution and also bcs of their very weak base. They are still waiting for revolution.

Nepali Maoist were against Visa-less and passport-less treaty with India to create more opportunities for Chinese. But soon Prachanda became PM he realized ground realities that he changed his speech soon.

As I said before, its easy to shoot your mouth off while in opposition but the reality hits you when you takes over the reigns of power..like what happened to Obama.

Trust me this has nothing to running the country or something like that. The Maoists understood that the people of Nepal have an ancient and inseparable bond of brotherhood with the Indian people. I am an ethnic Nepali and there are countless like me within India. The only problem we have is that the people of India mainly the mainland don't have an idea that there are Nepali speaking people within India. Heck even the current captains of the Indian football team and Indian hockey teams Sunil Chettri and Bharat Chettri are Nepali speaking people. People of Nepal will never go against India no matter what.

Back
Top Bottom