What's new

Indian Elections: Who did you Vote

Who did you vote for

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
so has the condition of poor people changed there? maybe not that is why people are more towards Modi getting elected as PM this time...
It's all about awareness ( or rather the lack of it ). As the education rises, the reach of media increases. Such a scenario has actually spelt the death of Congress. Otherwise they would have won this time as well. It was largely due to the media, educated lower middle class, middle class and poor who are voting in huge numbers today - a welcome change :enjoy: Places where people are not aware of the choices they have, or are too poor, care less about anything beyond their immediate survival. That's where Congress gets in. That and the corrupt - that's their votebank.

Everybody is MODI's fan in this forum

I remember when Elections were being held in Pakistan, Everybody in PDF was supporting PTI including myself. The result was in contrary to this fact.

Lets see ... yeah I too think that BJP is going to be the largest party if not the sole party in the parliament.

Largest party? Very possible. Sole party? Not by a long, long shot. They won't even reach the halfway mark by themselves. (Nor will any other party.) Even they are only dreaming of the entire NDA crossing the halfway mark together.

By the way, this was ony phase 5 out of a total of 9 phases. Many constituencies have not voted yet. Phase 6 (on april 24th) will be almost as large.

naah,why would i live there.

I live in banashankari.
48703482.jpg

So what's your beef against Bengalis for then? I was under the impression that CPM cadre were harassing you daily.:lol:

we also critisize the other party PMLN like we do with PPP unlike you guys:tongue:....i have seen ppl getting furious here if any indian even dares to say anything against it (BJP).....
Perhaps because of the level Congress has gone down to. The standards have been set too low. It's like anything is better than Congress - anything. :ashamed: I mean that's how the narrative goes. But BJP also receives flak internally - over the recent Jaswant Singh episode for example.

48703482.jpg

So what's your beef against Bengalis for then? I was under the impression that CPM cadre were harassing you daily.:lol:
I will give you a hint - poisoned fish ... :P

Voting on the 24th, tough fight between DMK, AIADMK and NDA. My constituency is represented by Ela Ganesan (BJP) hope to vote for him.

Dont waste your vote. But Iam Confussed whom to Vote

so has the condition of poor people changed there? maybe not that is why people are more towards Modi getting elected as PM this time...

Congress don't want the condition of the poor people and Muslims to improve. If they remain poor, uneducated and ignorant, Congress can use them as a vote bank. They have been ruling the country for almost 60 years post independence and done next to nothing on the development front.

Congress don't want the condition of the poor people and Muslims to improve. If they remain poor, uneducated and ignorant, Congress can use them as a vote bank. They have been ruling the country for almost 60 years post independence and done next to nothing on the development front.
Though people remain poor, they have become more educated. We are nearing 80% literacy overall. That is bad news for Congress.

Perhaps because of the level Congress has gone down to. The standards have been set too low. It's like anything is better than Congress - anything. :ashamed: I mean that's how the narrative goes. But BJP also receives flak internally - over the recent Jaswant Singh episode for example.
everytime there are elections,same opinions are made on the ruling party....without realizing that the next party who is to come,had been practising same corruption and other ills when they were last in the Government...its same...in next elections i bet people there would be praising congress like they are now doing it with BJP

48703482.jpg

I grew up in delhi,u think CPM cadre are worth a penny?

I have criticism against bengali intellectuals,not against society.

Back
Top Bottom