What's new

Indian Defense Videos

Vishnu Som does a good job. There was another one on Indian Soldiers participation in WW2 In Italy. That was a good one too.
really? i will watch that too thanks for suggestion..

well done ...good job .

we can have some other videos , documentaries here .

such as this BBC Documentary about 1971 war ...

This is the most enchating video ...

The interview of Smt Indira Gandhi before the Indian intervention took place . absolutely amazing to watch how Indira Gandhi responds to the interviewee.

I do not think we will ever have Prime minister like her ...

Atal Bihari Vajpayee (or was it Moraraji desai ?) had said that she was the only man among
the congress .... You will know why ...

i will skip to the last one:azn:

Do watch the BBC documentary that I posted above ....based on true footage of 1971 war - which is a crowning glory to Indian military .
As usual the BBC documentaries are always amazing ...

Last edited:
Do watch the BBC documentary that I posted above ....based on true footage of 1971 war - which is a crowning glory to Indian military .

Thanks! I like the way Indira Gandhi smiles :). She would probably be thinking I know what is going to happen :)

Thanks! I like the way Indira Gandhi smiles :). She would probably be thinking I know what is going to happen :)

The interview seems to have taken place just few days before the actual war broke out ...

as Indira Gandhi says that shelling has already begun just before I left ...

Indian army had been preparing for months ...

Yeh I agree with your observation ...she is playing the reporter .

The way she tacitly refuses to give away the answer that reporter and audience wants to hear and the way she puts her points is amazing .

Now I can understand why Nixon and Kissinger was so pissed off with her ...

also watch the Indira Gandhi's interview in the Geeta Mehta documentary I posted ...you can fast forward to 25.00 ...

amazing to see how she attacks reporter with her own tirade ...

well done ...good job .

we can have some other videos , documentaries here .

such as this BBC Documentary about 1971 war ...

I could not finish Documentary. It was very sadistic and some facts were omitted.

Back
Top Bottom