What's new

Indian Cartoonist Aseem Trivedi to be tried For Treason,sedition

That doesn't give him any right to insult the topmost institution and national emblem of the country. Parliament and national emblem are NOT the culprits, people sitting inside the Parliament are. Tomorrow he will insult Tricolor and National enthem. Asking for Life sentence and blah blah is crazy but yeah proper action must be taken as per law.

dude u r approaching it the wrong way. he insulting neither parliament not emblem he is forewarning us that the consequences of corrupt system and people.

dude u r approaching it the wrong way. he insulting neither parliament not emblem he is forewarning us that the consequences of corrupt system and people.

Exactly hanging tat person would not be the right way to go?

But overall artist's shuld refrain from hurting other ppls feelings while expressing themselves.

I think India should actually strt focusing more on the things he has pointed out.

The other member was pointing out how one feels if someone disrespects what others love.

no need to get emotional and use F word.

he is just showing the reality. so why punish the messenger? save u energy for the real culprits.

Really this is the importance u attach to our national symbols ?? good then piss on a photo of our national emblem take a photo and post it in facebook.

Stupid government. Hope the court throws out the case.

Is this the most important issue bothering this joke of a govt?

I agree that this government is a joke and even worst than any bad word we can think of but is this the importance u attach to our national symbols?? then don't raise a finger when some body caricatures our national flag or symbols in a derogatory way. Sure why bother when we have more important issues at hand. For hell why even have national symbols for that matter?? lets do them away and make "baniya" our national symbol for Pakistan and for the rest "Poor" for the rest of the world. A photo of some salesman selling wares and a child or mother begging or hungry will be our symbols.

Honestly we don't care because of other "important" issues.

Oh wait but if a foreigner does the same "our blood boils". funny eh!!!

What is more outrageous----
politician/bureaucrat combo looting india and it public after taking oath or a cartoonist depicting this loot symbolically in his cartoons.

his depictions r replication of problems in the Indian society.

maybe he is too open in his presentations?

Can u say the same about Nadeem Paracha or that what is his name Hassan Nissar or Najam Sethi??

Making cartoons is crime but looting the nation is not.

Make cartoons about looting nation or the f.... politicians whom i hate to the core but who gave u the right to demean my national symbol?? i ask u will u tolerate if a foreigner had done this??

What is more outrageous----
politician/bureaucrat combo looting india and it public after taking oath or a cartoonist depicting this loot symbolically in his cartoons.

I know the support u enjoy from mods but if truly ur an Indian tell me honestly will u accept beizzati of bharat mata from a foreigner or of ashoka chakra "our" national symbols?? what right does this retard and excuse of a human being have to make fun of national symbols in the name of truth which could be depicted in an other way??

The first one about the national emblem is truly offensive without the words accompanying it. For someone looking at it might misinterpret as India is a devouring wolf or something.

Having stated that, trying him for treason and sedition is an overreaction. Maybe a symbolic 1 day term would suffice.

Nobody understands the importance of a national symbol. I hate the congress to the last inch of my heart and will pray to the god that even if i have to go to hell this f''' party suffers the worst possible consequences in history of mankind, but for this if my country's national symbols are to be desecrated and demonised then there is no point in saying we are a nation with pride in our past.

This m@d@r.... should be made to pay for his actions. Sorry for my language i never use such kind of words.

Very interesting display of anger!

Up to a petition for hanging him?

And then we Muslims are questioned why we are angry when lets say our Prophet's cartoons are made - when honestly there is no picture of him

When others provoke us with Burning the Quran and stuff like that...

As I have said in previous threads for us Muslims Islam is a way of life...We dedicate our life to it! We connect to it at every level from what to eat until how to behave!

We Muslims are linked by our shahadah, our prophet and by our Quran...and if you abuse any of these OBVIOUSLY we will feel pain and anger!

Hence, we are emotionally attached to it JUST like you feel about the guy who drew those cartoons about a national symbol!

And we feel the same about our country's symbols which stand for equality of religion, caste or creed. It doesnt matter if the f'.... leaders aren't acting that way. These symbols were made for that.

I gave u a logical explanation. if u posted genuinely then this is the answer if u are here to troll, then tell me how u felt about danish cartoons?? i understood the pain of muslims then i never posted about freedom of speech and i understand the point behind that. I feel the same now so when i didn't poke my nose then, then don't poke ur nose now.

Last one seems disgusting.

Death sentence is too much though.

I agree about death sentence but he should serve atleast life term for his actions. There is no explanation for them. F.... retard.

First question arises in mind is who really is degrading our national symbol?

Those who serve under this national symbols and emblems and behave exactly opposite to what they stand for?

Or the guy who draws these emblems the way our politicians see them?

So this means that some other guy then can draw a caricature of bharat mata in a bikini or nude??

Can u say the same about Nadeem Paracha or that what is his name Hassan Nissar or Najam Sethi??

Make cartoons about looting nation or the f.... politicians whom i hate to the core but who gave u the right to demean my national symbol?? i ask u will u tolerate if a foreigner had done this??

I know the support u enjoy from mods but if truly ur an Indian tell me honestly will u accept beizzati of bharat mata from a foreigner or of ashoka chakra "our" national symbols?? what right does this retard and excuse of a human being have to make fun of national symbols in the name of truth which could be depicted in an other way??

Nobody understands the importance of a national symbol. I hate the congress to the last inch of my heart and will pray to the god that even if i have to go to hell this f''' party suffers the worst possible consequences in history of mankind, but for this if my country's national symbols are to be desecrated and demonised then there is no point in saying we are a nation with pride in our past.

This m@d@r.... should be made to pay for his actions. Sorry for my language i never use such kind of words.

And we feel the same about our country's symbols which stand for equality of religion, caste or creed. It doesnt matter if the f'.... leaders aren't acting that way. These symbols were made for that.

I gave u a logical explanation. if u posted genuinely then this is the answer if u are here to troll, then tell me how u felt about danish cartoons?? i understood the pain of muslims then i never posted about freedom of speech and i understand the point behind that. I feel the same now so when i didn't poke my nose then, then don't poke ur nose now.

I agree about death sentence but he should serve atleast life term for his actions. There is no explanation for them. F.... retard.

So this means that some other guy then can draw a caricature of bharat mata in a bikini or nude??

Parliament is only a building dude its not a place of worship.Ashoka Chakra would have not been respected so much by the people whom Ashoka ruled as much as we are respecting it.

We should stop getting emotional for materialistic things..They were made or designed by a human being and not a God...same goes for Mahatma Gandhi who was a great leader but not GOD.

We have to get somethings right here...The worst thing in India is everything is given the status of a God from a road side Babaji to a building.

Who knows 50 years from now there might be a great revolution by a man and he becomes the Father of nation and his watch becomes the national symbol?..Who knows??..and people in 2150 will be like..Gandhi who?

Aseem chaturvedi foreigner...?The truth is that people dont want to look into his pics they are just like gandhi ji ke teen nalaik bandar.People can tolerate the beizzati of national symbols by there chosen representatives and govt. servants but wont even speak a word against them coz these people wield the power of lathi to make any dissent against them go quite. but same people will feel outrage when a cartoonist depicts truth though his cartoons.

Aseem chaturvedi foreigner...?The truth is that people dont want to look into his pics they are just like gandhi ji ke teen nalaik bandar.People can tolerate the beizzati of national symbols by there chosen representatives and govt. servants but wont even speak a word against them coz these people wield the power of lathi to make any dissent against them go quite. but same people will feel outrage when a cartoonist depicts truth though his cartoons.

I am ashamed to say that some so called national symbols are considered to be more important than our freedoms. The people of the country and their rights are far more important than any national symbols.

I agree that this government is a joke and even worst than any bad word we can think of but is this the importance u attach to our national symbols?? then don't raise a finger when some body caricatures our national flag or symbols in a derogatory way. Sure why bother when we have more important issues at hand. For hell why even have national symbols for that matter?? lets do them away and make "baniya" our national symbol for Pakistan and for the rest "Poor" for the rest of the world. A photo of some salesman selling wares and a child or mother begging or hungry will be our symbols.

Honestly we don't care because of other "important" issues.

Oh wait but if a foreigner does the same "our blood boils". funny eh!!!

Insulting the national flag is a crime, but he has not done that. Making caricatures of national symbols is neither treason nor sedition. Even insulting the national flag is not treason.

This is a minor issue, treason should be the loot that is going on, but as per current lawys its not, and you failing to see the irony in the same looters accusing a disgusted artist of treason is actually tragic.

I'm proud of my nation and its symbols, I also never drink and drive, pay my taxes, do not litter the streets, always stand in queues. And I'm disgusted at the way a huuuge gang of thugs is taking the nation for a ride.

To me the nation, let alone the symbols are faaaar less important than what the nation really delivers its people. This may sound bitter to you but to me the nation state called India is less important than a single honest Indian. India is but a means to an end, not an end in itself.

Touchy blind angry nationalism is for failed states.

Freedom of Speech is one thing, degrading the national symbols is another. These kind of people should be given life sentence so that they rot in jail forever.

Over a symbol?? The heck is wrong with you? India needs people like him to hopefully be able to keep our bureaucrats in line.

This guy knew the laws before he broke them,or atleast should have. You cannot turn around after the event and claim ignorance, that is on you. He broke the law, he should be punished just like if he took bribes or broke the speed limit. He is speaking out against other law-breakers whose crime is corruption but what is the difference between him and them? They both show the same disregard and contempt for the laws of the land. You cannot be selective in the laws you chose to follow.

And then we Muslims are questioned why we are angry when lets say our Prophet's cartoons are made - when honestly there is no picture of him

As I have said in previous threads for us Muslims Islam is a way of life...We dedicate our life to it! We connect to it at every level from what to eat until how to behave!

We Muslims are linked by our shahadah, our prophet and by our Quran...and if you abuse any of these OBVIOUSLY we will feel pain and anger!

Hence, we are emotionally attached to it JUST like you feel about the guy who drew those cartoons about a national symbol!

He is a paid khangressi internet lathaet. dont go by his words. He is earning his 50 cents.

They are paid KHANGRESSI internet lathaet. Dont go by their words, they are earning their 50 cents.

The Politian are raping these symbol daily in front of public,
politian seeing **** in parliament thats really uplifting this symbol wow
corruption upto the neck,people are deprived of basic necessity like water,security,food,electricity school,restroom and unequality ,rich is getting more rich day by day these is F**king our constitution this poor guy is just expressing his frustration.:hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom