What's new

INDIAN ARMY The Old Army and Army On the EDGE (1)

FALCON_FALL_DOWN

New Recruit

Reaction score
Indian Army The Old Army and Army on the Edge (I)

Hello friend before three month I find a short story by an author (National Level) it was about the great Indian army and I make a decision that I will be find out the truth. I had been make some survey (about 30 Inf Units 500 People all ranks) and then I am writing this. It can be hurt for Indian and they can respond badly because Indian has hot blood. But I am saying something before I start to write that it is not for any individual person not for India it is about the bad element if you have anything different then me and you can prove yourself most welcome boys Thanx
First thing to Indian army that is India has a great Army. Indian soldiers have a big and loin heart they can beat any other soldier in toughness just like America and other nation. It is in rumor that Indian soldier has loin heart. But today Indian army is most CORRUPTED and OLD ABUNDANCE Army of world in Indian army 39% People are above 45 Years wow I think Indian government think the OLD IS GOLD. Then how they forget that this is battle and there nothing is important than CONQUEST.
That 39% people are not old is gold they are garbage of Indian army. The people who is near of officers and seniors not who has talent yes they dont know what is battle they never gone to battle yes look at Kargil.
I wanna say something about the officer of Indian Army.. Wow it is the weak part of Indian army. If you have courage please join Indian army that is motto but truth is other if you have money if you have background please come to Indian army.
When you joined as an officer you can be promoted but there is one condition about this you must have a beautiful Wife and money for your seniors yes officer are busy in wife changing game because they are from high ends((()))) To be continued in next blog (((( Please dont hurt your self ))))

Last edited:
Who took the survey. Source plz.
Or is it just your imagination.

When you joined as an officer you can be promoted but there is one condition about this you must have a beautiful Wife and money for your seniors yes officer are busy in wife changing game because they are from high ends((()))) To be continued in next blog (((( Please dont hurt your self ))))

whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is something new i just heard.... Links please.

great going,,, I wonder where do you live and whats your methodology of survey....
Half of my frens are in defence,,,, and i know very clearly that you are walking far from truth...

Hello friend before three month I find a short story by an author (National Level) it was about the great Indian army and I make a decision that I will be find out the truth. I had been make some survey (about 30 Inf Units 500 People all ranks) and then I am writing this. It can be hurt for Indian and they can respond badly because Indian has hot blood. But I am saying something before I start to write that it is not for any individual person not for India it is about the bad element if you have anything different then me and you can prove yourself most welcome boys Thanx
First thing to Indian army that is India has a great Army. Indian soldiers have a big and loin heart they can beat any other soldier in toughness just like America and other nation. It is in rumor that Indian soldier has loin heart. But today Indian army is most CORRUPTED and OLD ABUNDANCE Army of world in Indian army 39% People are above 45 Years wow I think Indian government think the OLD IS GOLD. Then how they forget that this is battle and there nothing is important than CONQUEST.
That 39% people are not old is gold they are garbage of Indian army. The people who is near of officers and seniors not who has talent yes they dont know what is battle they never gone to battle yes look at Kargil.
I wanna say something about the officer of Indian Army.. Wow it is the weak part of Indian army. If you have courage please join Indian army that is motto but truth is other if you have money if you have background please come to Indian army.

Someday when you change your location ( from hell where you say you are) you might like to review the trash you write & chose to use correct words.

We have more youngsters coming than who are above the age of 50... and If a person of 45 shoots a Pakistani army's young fellow, will he not die? Man comeon, you cannot let your imagination fly like this...

After harry potter, This is the best Story I have read, good fantasy, keep dreaming... afterall Begging is your only duty... Bhagwan ke nam pe Aid dede USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!! lol :rofl::rofl:

Being a relatively new member, you are eligible to benefit of doubt. However your article seems trash to me.

(1) you mentioned the strength of "about 30 Inf Units 500 People all ranks" but this number is insignificant for such a huge armed force.
(2) You told us that Indian has hot blood but you also told us that India army is not lion hearted. I wonder for what purpose that blood is used. Cooking??
(3) 39% member is over 45 years? Source please. And do you expect to appoint 20 years old as COAS or do you expect to maintain all work force at border.:hitwall:
(4) You enlightened us about the weak part i.e, Indian Army officer. Mate, This is one of the best things in our army. Perhaps someone tricked you posing as officer.:lol::lol:
(5) Regarding some wife stuff, well I thank you for that. After reading this, purpose of this article is clear to me.

Lastly if you can provide us the link for devine survey, we would be thankful.

MODS : Pls. delete this thread, It is total nonsesnse, this guy is trying to take out his frustration at home on this forum.

There is no source for the thread. We would losing the quality of the forum with this.

Back
Top Bottom