What's new

Indian Army T-72 tanks now have night vision

it still remains upgraded t-55
Mr you want to live in denial your choice but the upgrades have completely changed it Mr and its now pretty much a 3rd Generation Tank and enough to take out your cartoon T-72

Upgraded T-72 is always better than upgraded T-55....unless you choose to ignore the fact that both IA T-72 and
PA T-55 (Type-59/69 actually) have been upgraded.

In a potential engagement between T-72M1 Ajeya or T-72CIA and Al-Zarrar, I'd bet my pennies on the -72.

t72m1.jpg

Al-Zarrar+Tank+1.jpg

^^ Don't be fooled by the turret of Al-Zarrar. That's not solid armor as it looks, it's completely hollow.

oxZRJ.jpg

Probably a cheap attempt to imitate Abrams design.

Did anyone hear of a recent report by the Russian Army chief complaining how outdated T90's are compared to the West and China? Any truth to that?

Did anyone hear of a recent report by the Russian Army chief complaining how outdated T90's are compared to the West and China? Any truth to that?

What he said was that the RA should buy Leopard 2s instead of T90`s. He did not mention any Chinese tanks.

But thats just his opinion, there are more Russian commanders claiming the opposite. And he has not put forward any data to support his claim AFAIK.

Mr you want to live in denial your choice but the upgrades have completely changed it Mr and its now pretty much a 3rd Generation Tank and enough to take out your cartoon T-72

T 90M

T-901.jpg

ARJUN MK 2

w6qLGEv.jpg

VIJY9268-783822.JPG

CHECKMATE

Last edited:
T 90M

T-901.jpg

ARJUN MK 2

w6qLGEv.jpg

VIJY9268-783822.JPG

CHECKMATE
First fully develop Arjun II and as for T-90 we have AL-Khalid and soon we would show AL-Khalid I and after Arjun two failure I have serious questions on Arjun II

First fully develop Arjun II and as for T-90 we have AL-Khalid and soon we would show AL-Khalid I and after Arjun two failure I have serious questions on Arjun II

How is Arjun MkI a failure?

The initial problems have all been solved and it passed all IA requirements and it now serves in two tank regiments.

Just because the IA does not accept anything indigenous without meeting the required standards (like certain other ...) you think it failed? Grow up.

P1040702-1.JPG

Arjun%2BMk1-1.jpg

I don't how do you find the Arjun Mk-I a failure.???
Especially when 124 MBTs are in active service with the Indian Army- 43rd Armoured Regiment and 7th Armoured regiment since March 2011.
Since being inducted it has participated in various live exercises.....including last month's Sarvada Vijay.!!!

t72m1.jpg

Al-Zarrar+Tank+1.jpg

^^ Don't be fooled by the turret of Al-Zarrar. That's not solid armor as it looks, it's completely hollow.

oxZRJ.jpg

Probably a cheap attempt to imitate Abrams design.

Thats because the composite armour block was removed...

The same tank with its armour intact:

n.jpg

tank2.jpg

Ambushed,attacked by RRs,RPGs,IEDs and suicide bombers yet the crew survived... think about that one kiddo:

Here are russian T-72s in georgia:

m.jpg

K.jpg

Whose barells dont blow up ... and are superior to indian made stuff... upgraded

T 90M

T-901.jpg

ARJUN MK 2

w6qLGEv.jpg

VIJY9268-783822.JPG

CHECKMATE

Discussed to death... ask your austerlitz n other members who were involved in the dicussion here:

PA TANKS comparison with contempory tanks | Page 51

Al Zarrar is T 55 derivate with No ERA. T 72 is coated with ERA.

T 72 UPGRADED :

Awaiting.jpg

T-72M1_Combat_Improved_Ajeya_Mk2.jpg

LMAO.. ERA blocks can be removed and added at any time kiddo:

AZ with ERA old pics:

j.jpg
l.jpg

Last edited:
Thats because the composite armour block was removed...

The same tank with its armour intact:

View attachment 27846

View attachment 27847

Ambushed,attacked by RRs,RPGs,IEDs and suicide bombers yet the crew survived... think about that one kiddo:

Here are russian T-72s in georgia:

View attachment 27849

View attachment 27850

Whose barells dont blow up ... and are superior to indian made stuff... upgraded

Discussed to death... ask your austerlitz n other members who were involved in the dicussion here:

PA TANKS comparison with contempory tanks | Page 51

LMAO.. ERA blocks can be removed and added at any time kiddo:

AZ with ERA old pics:

View attachment 27852 View attachment 27853

composite armour block was removed!!??:devil: what kind of excuse is that???:) during war PA remove its MBT's armor and then send it to a conflict where there is a high probability for hitting the tank with anti-tank weapon... is those a armour on PA tanks are only for show:haha:
oxZRJ.jpg

look at that.... the there is only an ordinary metal plate on those tank instead of ER armor.....

Back
Top Bottom