What's new

Indian Army opens fire at poonch sector Pakistan Army responds

Indians today opened fire at poonch sect Pakistan Army responded and gave back the answer no looses on Pakistani side don't know about Indians yet

Indian Army used mortars and other heavy weapons

Where did you get this news from? I am sure, that you are aware the requirements of opening a thread

waiting for channels to write it on website and also ISPR to put it on their website

waiting for channels to write it on website and also ISPR to put it on their website

Srinagar: Ending weeks-long lull, Pakistan on Friday violated ceasefire along the Line of Control in Jammu and Kashmir.

As per preliminary reports, heavy shelling started from across the border in Pakistan this morning.

The shelling took place in Kerni sector of Poonch district.

Sources said small arms and automatic weapons were used in the shelling.

It was not clear whether the Indian Army has responded to the shelling.

Further details are awaited.

Business as usual ..... go back to work, as soldiers from both side are performing their duties ..... you PDF addicts do your work ...... :angry:

Only I can comment ..... I am on vacations ..... :chilli:

oh come on buddies that MIGHT BE GOOD MORNIG SHOTS ..... soldiers were feeling lonely so they involved their counterparts ... just chill .....

Open fire back at them so severely, that these pigs won't dare t do such thing next time

Learn to respect the soldiers of every country..... Read the post #4 #6 you will get a different perspective..... You and i would never know who fired first... but we will believe our own army.... But then you need to learn to respect other soldier... Would you appreciate some one calling your soldier's a pig?

Back
Top Bottom