What's new

Indian army not ready for war against the Dragon

@PunjabiSidhu,

Man, did you convert the billions of dollars into the rupees numbers inside brackets? They appear exaggerated by exactly 10 times.

While I am no expert in this field, the comparative analysis does not include all the areas, and kind of sounds a bit generic, and excludes many a pieces required for a proper comparison. I won't say Indian Army is the best equipped, or even well equipped, but it is not as severely under-equipped as portrayed in the write up.

Somehow, to me, it appears like an informal demand of Army for greater budget, more money... May be after witnessing the much hyped 126 fighter jet deal.

Whatever it is, I do believe our civilian government knows best. Having a super strong Navy wouldn't have gotten us South China Sea oil holes as easily, if it were not for the aggressive diplomacy of the civilian government.

sir, its just requirement of the armed forces. you may call it whining, but then its true unless you demand how the dumb GOI will know your requirement. they will keep you ignoring.

what is with these indians are wanting war with everyone.
wanting war with pakistan, wanting war with china, wanting war with everyone.

india is like the nazis wanting war with everyone for no reason.

and add.........wanting a war with you

We should not underestimate India...China should also add water as political tool to deal with India...more options is better than ran out of option: control water, water diversion plan of Indus river bypassing India's Jammu and connect it directly to Pakistan....

Wah.. Finally this guy found a way to spend the 3 trillion reserves China has. Chine need not dump the USD bonds in the world market. It will be dumped into Indus. All the best...

How do u plan on being the worlds biggest economy when china is far richer n its growth rate is faster? what r ur plans on eliminating massive poverty in ur country where a guy getting 10 cents is classified as over the poverty line or middle income n vice versa? u will spend money on obsolete equipment tht is useless nowadays.

Abt OBL raid how is it even linked to this thread? u r dim or just a troll?

LMFAO!

by 2050, india's economy will be still smaller than the US economy.

children your parents should have told you ignorance makes you arrogant and stupid i am just saying what goldman sachs and even the Chinese media is saying

Chinese Media: INDIA LARGEST ECONOMY IN 2050 - YouTube

rofl 1962 beat down what a no life false flagger troll its a shame he has to troll with another ID and another flag because he can't do it himself with his actual country's flags AHEM :pakistan: the biggest shame you can do to your motherland is by pretending to be someone else from an another country and trolling under them

We should not underestimate India...China should also add water as political tool to deal with India...more options is better than ran out of option: control water, water diversion plan of Indus river bypassing India's Jammu and connect it directly to Pakistan....

What? You think you are god now? Have you ever seen the map of indus river? How the hell do you intend to divert the river by no fewer than 300 km vertically? Also , do they teach you basic school physics in China? I doubt that or else you would know that a RIVER CANNOT FLOW UPSTREAM. Look at the map and considering how hilly and uneven the terrain is , not only would you magically have to divert the river's path by more than 300 km , but also make it go upstream at several points , not to mention make the river "jump" over several gorges and valleys. I really do hope people in china are smarter than you.

Umm... we already took Arunachal Pradesh in 1962, and then we gave it back to you. :lol:

because your supply lines had become too long.

you were not in position to keep AP

don't think that we don't know the truth

rofl 1962 beat down what a no life false flagger troll its a shame he has to troll with another ID and another flag because he can't do it himself with his actual country's flags AHEM :pakistan: the biggest shame you can do to your motherland is by pretending to be someone else from an another country and trolling under them

Looks like he doesnt know about any other incidents between China & India other than 1962.

Back
Top Bottom