What's new

Indian and Vietnamese youth promote exchange visits

Veeru

BANNED
Reaction score
Indian and Vietnamese youth promote exchange visits

A delegation of ten cadets from the National Cadet Corps (NCC) of Ministry of Defence of India visits Vietnam as part of a youth exchange programme between the two countries.

According to the Embassy of India in Hanoi, during their ten-day stay in Vietnam, the Indian youth, including four girls and six boys, will participate in many joint activities with their counterparts from the Vietnam Youth Federation (VYF).

The Indian visitors will stay in Vietnamese families for a day, take part in cultural and sports activities with students of the Tran Quoc Tuan University of the Vietnam People’s Army in Hanoi’s Son Tay town and visit Ha Long Bay.

They also plan to exchange with youth unions of Ho Chi Minh City and the Mekong Delta province of Long An, carry out joint community work as well as visit the Cadet School of Cu Chi.

On March 4, the young cadets visited Birla Orphanage in Hanoi and presented a large television and a DVD player to children there.

The visit aims to reciprocate the visit of six Vietnamese cadets to India from Jan. 14-30, 2011 to participate in the Republic Day parade of India on January 26.

The cadets were sent to India under the Memorandum of Understanding on cooperation between the VYF and the NCC signed on December 5, 2006.

VOVNEWS.VN | Indian and Vietnamese youth promote exchange visits - Indian and Vietnamese youth promote exchange visits

Nice co-operation !! Jai ho to India's soft-power....

hopefully we have this kind of co-operation in military level too..

From our perspective, it is Vietnam's soft power to gain influence in India. India should send their army officers to our country for training warfare against Chinese.

I hope there will be more and more co-operation btw our nations both in Economic an military fronts...:cheers:

From our perspective, it is Vietnam's soft power to gain influence in India. India should send their army officers to our country for training warfare against Chinese.

I think Veitnam is pro-china...????i have doubt about it
can u clear my doubt...??
And wat is veitnameese stand on chinese and india...????????????

It'd be great to have military training from Vietnam,especially in Jungle warfare.

Vietnam is definitely not pro-China.

They fought a much bloodier war against China than we did and they still have ongoing disputes.

Yep they actually put up a fight. Much respect to them. :tup:

Lol stop revealing your teenage mentality in every post you make Sharpy :lol:

There's no shame in losing to a bigger country when you barely have an army yourself.

On the other hand China will have to forever deal with losing to a tiny country like Vietnam:coffee:

Indeed, much respect to Vietnam, who defeated not only the Chinese but also the French, Japanese, and Americans. They deserve some kind of medal for most bad- country of the 20th century.

Lol stop revealing your teenage mentality in every post you make Sharpy :lol:

There's no shame in losing to a bigger country when you barely have an army yourself.

On the other hand China will have to forever deal with losing to a tiny country like Vietnam:coffee:

Indeed, much respect to Vietnam, who defeated not only the Chinese but also the French, Japanese, and Americans. They deserve some kind of medal for most bad- country of the 20th century.

hey wait a sec u don't know about 1987 skirmish...
read it
1987 Sino-Indian skirmish - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

From back any one can do anything...

lets not go offtopic...

Vietnam military alliance with india win-win for both

No they are not, in fact they are India's friend.

And in past when china tried to bully them they have given china a bloddy nose. :devil:

hey wait a sec u don't know about 1987 skirmish...
read it
1987 Sino-Indian skirmish - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No, I know it.

But there was no actual fighting in that skirmish. Still, it was an Indian victory because the Indian Army mobilized more brigades to the border in a faster, more efficient manner than the PLA could.

Vietnam military alliance with india win-win for both

I think long-term, we should focus on:

1. Increase bilateral trade to 10 billion USD
2. Get a naval base/listening post in Vietnam
3. Joint exercises and training in asymmetrical warfare.
4. Export LCA Mk.II to Vietnam (they have lots of MiG-21s that they need to replace)

Not all of these may happen, but I think India should at least aim for them. What do you say?

Russia has said Vietnam will be the only user of PAK FA after russia and India :)
And guys Veitnam can get some Sqd of PAK-FA :victory:

Russia has said Vietnam will be the only user of PAK FA after russia and India :)
And guys Veitnam can get some Sqd of PAK-FA :victory:

if they're getting PAK-FA, then i guess they would need to couple of AWACS as well,...

so, how about six of these from India? -

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom