What's new

Indian Air force Test flight videos in Bangalore 19th June 2011

Not seems like, Its trainer only... I was working at Motorola Marthahalli (few hundred meter away from Airstrip), I use to see these machines daily... You can see Jaguar and MiG21 more often.

One fine day I saw Antonov 124, It was a huge plane, I think It was carrying Bangalore Metro train.. The trainer you saw here is not that common, you can see it once in month.. Dhruv is very common, you stand near airport, you can see dhruv 10 times in a day,....

I have seen the dhruv flying backward many times.. its common trick they (test pilots) use.. As per my knowledge Rafael is not in bangalore, He might have seen Jaguar or LCA (Even Mirage is not common in bangalore, in my 5 years in bangalore I have seen MKI once)

Definitely not a Jaguar or MKI. Have seen them at Pune. Looked bigger than a Tejas. Looked similar to Rafael that I saw during the Aero show. But not sure what it would be doing here. Only other delta winged Indian plane is the Mirage.
BTW did you see the transport planes they were flying continuously for 3-4 nights a month ago. Could never make out the model at night.

Definitely not a Jaguar or MKI. Have seen them at Pune. Looked bigger than a Tejas. Looked similar to Rafael that I saw during the Aero show. But not sure what it would be doing here. Only other delta winged Indian plane is the Mirage.
BTW did you see the transport planes they were flying continuously for 3-4 nights a month ago. Could never make out the model at night.

Yeah I saw them They were AN 32, I saw 4 or 5 landing at HAL airport. That Time I was boozing with my frnds on the top floor of Bhagini Resturant.. :cheers: , I saw these planes laset weekend, friday, around 8 PM...

Antonov An-32 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yeah I saw them They were AN 32, I saw 4 or 5 landing at HAL airport. That Time I was boozing with my frnds on the top floor of Bhagini Resturant.. :cheers: , I saw these planes laset weekend, friday, around 8 PM...

Antonov An-32 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Cool..they were really annoying though. They would fly a circle over bangalore, do a soft touchdown and takeoff again. Did that for about an hour or so if not more.

any takers ...?

ai05-catinfo1.jpg

ai05-catcockpit-1.jpg

:)..possible. But I never got any videos of it to compare.

Once have a look at Vayu Shakthi 2010 . I saw it live on door darshan and i became IAF fan. Thats amazing. But any way u saw it with your eyes, a great experience indeed. Indian Air Force War Exercise- Vayu Shakti 2010 (download torrent) - TPB

Hey tvsr, the torent link you gave has no one seeding it. download too slow. do you have any other link for downloading the clip? Thanks.

Got hold of a you tube video of Sitara. Not the same plane I saw. Was much faster.

I am just gonna sit and wait for people to carefully compare the turn rate and rate of climb and all that and come and troll here. I m waiting.........:shout:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom