What's new

Indian air chief threatens Pakistan over LoC unrest.

self delusion...

denial.. :lol:

do you know what do you look like???

ostrich-head-in-sand.jpg

Pakistanis were rattled so much that when your fighters crossed LOC, we locked and made them ran away and showed the pictures to Senator Kerry. :lol:

IAF cannot launch strikes inside Pakistan without a declaration of war or permission from the govt. This was an obvious message by the IAF to the govt. that it was ready if the go ahead was given.. Fighter pilots are never scared , may it be Indian or Pakistani..

we kicked a$$ of the same country 4 times in the last 60 years

Well done , because of that India today shares a common boundary with Afghanistan and by extension the Central Asia ...

One asks , in what universe ? :rofl:

Kid your country is unparalleled in loosing land to 5x smaller nation and running to UN for ceasefire ... Where is 37% of Kashmir and 980 km2 of Rann of Kutch gone then ? :azn:

n here comes my kid, its childish IAF chief who has some OTHER OPTIONS okah..n go tell him take your other options,do it..PAF will not welcome you with roses,
here comes another fan of Rambo and terminator..please protect your country from taliban kiddo,no need to poke india,especially when even your army is saying india isn't enemy no 1.and pak airforce knows that their power disparity with IAF.they didn't won when they had tech edge..now they lost both tech and number game by miles..

He is the most powerful person in this region, I hope you will be there to see when his fleets will be raiding your air space.

Where was he in '02 and '08 when your nation was in cocaine fueled rage and itching for war ? :azn: ... My country didn't even have BVR equipped aircrafts back in '02 and yet nobody dared cross the border ...

Well done , because of that India today shares a common boundary with Afghanistan and by extension the Central Asia ...

Kid your country is unparalleled in loosing land to 5x smaller nation and running to UN for ceasefire ... Where is 37% of Kashmir and 980 km2 of Rann of Kutch gone then ? :azn:

so,you are telling me both those belongs to india,right????lol,you re making pakistan looks bad..pakistan lost 1/3 of its population and area thats now bangladesh...want to say something on that???we never steal,we just punish.. :lol:

Pathetic pakistanis los 4 wars against India..Shut up!!!!!!!!!

So, as i said look at the overall picture......while PAF has been conducting daily sorties for last several years against militants, hence more combat flying, when was the last time the IAF fired in anger. :lol:
Must i spoon feed you all.....read my post again....during the height of Khalistan insurgency, the hangar roof collapse was generally reported as sabotage. :cheesy:
Khalistanis in Gwalior,:rofl::rofl:

Khalistanis is not like TTP or IAF like PAF that they can get access to IAF base so easily.:)

Anyways it was reported in the Statesman 2 months later that the Hangar collapsed due to excessive rain in Gwalior that year.

Yes, if Mumbai could not make India attack Pakistan, I don't think this incidence will make India attack Pakistan. As regarding 'inconsequential', it is relative. As India spends almost ten times as much as Pakistan's defense budget as on its military budget, it is in a relative way 'inconsequential'. Moreover, geographically Pakistan is very shallow. 90% of its major cities and population are just on the other side of the border. Any conventional war is in India's favor overwhelmingly. Hence if not for nukes, India would have gone all out war with Pakistan after Mumbai, just as these nukes prevented India–Pakistan standoff in 2001-2002 after Indian Parliament attack into a war

Listen, the Chinese spend thrice as much as India, would that make a Indo-Sinese war a walk over for the Chinese? No. The invading forces have the most difficult job. Pakistan maintains the major bulk of its forces on the eastern border so sideling it is again unfair.

Pakistan has firepower which it can strategically use to defend against a larger force, just as India would in case of a Chinese invasion.

Infact, in a Indo-Sinese war, India would be in a much stronger position to defend itself despite numeric inferiority. Similarly, Pakistan too which makes India's job even more difficult and hence it wont happen.

Predicition is that another ceasefire will be imposed after a little media war.

n here comes my kid, its childish IAF chief who has some OTHER OPTIONS okah..n go tell him take your other options,do it..PAF will not welcome you with roses,

if needed,they will...pak airforce can't even protect your country from predator drones(your national bird i suppose,several thousands dead already),so,don't gloat please..enough of nonsense..

Back
Top Bottom